Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video VI typing (step II after questionnaire)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Video VI typing (step II after questionnaire)

videos: https://vimeo.com/232159059
    original questionnaire: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...63#post1216463

TERRIBLY SORRY FOR HORRIBLE QUALITY
    I hope you will be able to grasp anything from the video despite that!
    It was stressful for me to speak in front of camera - additional info.

Reading poetry: more chilled video https://vimeo.com/232161888
    Last edited by hullothere; 09-02-2017 at 11:50 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update: my friend watched this and told me I'm rarely that serious irl and the fact I didn't laugh there even once was surprising. I will add a video where I read a poem for you to asses my fi/fe valuing as soon as vimeo allows me to.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hullothere View Post

dat eyebrow raise at the beginning tho

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    dat eyebrow raise at the beginning tho
    probably the last expressive mimicry done in this video

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@hullothere

I won't tell you anything new about your type, because:

- Your friend says that you acted very differently in the video compared to real life;
    - You stated that you were not at ease in front of the camera;
    - I'm not good at (and I don't believe in) Visual Identification.

I think it's stupid to type you if that wasn't the real you. That's why I believe more in questionnaires. For me you're still an EII (and you're very cute too).
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ISTJ / LSI

I'm offering to do IR test.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol: How can you consider yourself "competent" if when typing people you just say their type. If you're really better than us, please show the reasons why you type her as LSI.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    How can you consider yourself "competent" if when typing people you just say their type.
    It's easy padavan, - I just say correct types.

I hope hullothere will find time to do IR checking to confirm my version and to help padavans to belive in Socionics Force.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    It's easy padavan, - I just say correct types.

I hope hullothere will find time to do IR checking to confirm my version and to help padavans to belive in Socionics Force.
    Laughable. As expected.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol: How can you consider yourself "competent" if when typing people you just say their type. If you're really better than us, please show the reasons why you type her as LSI.
    He wants to establish himself as typing authority to whom people go to find their types, if he tells you how he types then it is like sharing his authority.

so if you want answers from him you should try showering him with praise to make him feel good about himself then ask out of curiosity not for a proof

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    He wants to establish himself as typing authority to whom people go to find their types, if he tells you how he types then it is like sharing his authority.

so if you want answers from him you should try showering him with praise to make him feel good about himself then ask out of curiosity not for a proof
    I think that my Se PoLR won't do that.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@hullothere

I won't tell you anything new about your type, because:

- Your friend says that you acted very differently in the video compared to real life;
    - You stated that you were not at ease in front of the camera;
    - I'm not good at (and I don't believe in) Visual Identification.

I think it's stupid to type you if that wasn't the real you. That's why I believe more in questionnaires. For me you're still an EII (and you're very cute too).
    Thank you Apart from being unexpectedly serious, the video (as my friend told me) looked natural (except maybe for the beginning). That's probably what you get in the first encounter with me, because I'm very guarded with these types of situations, that's also how I would be like on the visit with some professional socionics typologist in the far Russia, so you can feel like it was a serious typing session I added a second video where the task was completely less obliging and I took it lightly. I also believe more in questionnaires, video was meant to be of additional value

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTJ / LSI

Hmm... I don't think I'm a ti leading, despite having it developed quite fairly (that's why I ruled out LII in my quest for typing in the first place). Also, life-wise, someone with as developed se as LSI has wouldn't encounter problems in life like mine (results of really low activity and assertiveness in action). The highest place for se for me is in EIE or IEE/ LIE, ILE, because having a developed se is not a given for then, especially for some subtypes. But you probably saw some information elements (or prove me wrong here; I'm just guessing), so I'll add your vote for a "Beta team" I'll surely and eagerly be your guinea pig tho in IR, I'm a bit curious about such intuitive ways of typing (did a test with pictures once - this was such a mistake - but I think, if it was done properly, then... ), and need all sorts of information here

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

please stop quarreling there, my feels get hurt, then you'll be guilty of killing an nf with hate, that's like roasting a cute bunny for breakfast, morally unacceptable

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Also, life-wise, someone with as developed se as LSI has wouldn't encounter problems in life like mine (results of really low activity and assertiveness in action).
    My IR test may help to understand my opinion. If you'll follow recomendations and will get reasonable IR fit to my version - this will proove it. 7 hours and you'll get the result.

To interpret the known for typing is not so easy. "in sum" and in "more important" you may be closer to a type, while to have secondary variations. So don't hurry to decide about your traits categorically befor watching irl how people of different types behave and analysing how your perception of them fits to IR theory.
    It's not rare when people changed opinion about own type after time. Several times and strongly, sometimes. There they changed interpretation of their self.

> But you probably saw some information elements (or prove me wrong here; I'm just guessing)

I saw common ISTJ nonverbal

> I'm a bit curious about such intuitive ways of typing

I made experiment with bloggers typing by their random clips (~10 typers, 16 bloggers). People have gotten average typing match up to 20%, what's rather common for today methods, including irl interview. So the nonverbal behavior for typing seems to be objectively acceptable, not just in my subjective perception.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My impression was I > E, that's all I know!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My IR test may help to understand my opinion. If you'll follow recomendations and will get reasonable IR fit to my version - this will proove it. 7 hours and you'll get the result.

To interpret the known for typing is not so easy. "in sum" and in "more important" you may be closer to a type, while to have secondary variations. So don't hurry to decide about your traits categorically befor watching irl how people of different types behave and analysing how your perception of them fits to IR theory.
    ok so I'll head to read about ir and will do your test soon (though these 7 hours will probably take a while) and read more about LSIs. I'll let you know about my IR testing result as soon as I have done it

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    My impression was I > E, that's all I know!
    every "E" suggestion there makes me surprised, but then I understand that socionics introversion =/= real-life"big five" introversion. Still: I'm rather an "I"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ok so I'll head to read about ir and will do your test soon (though these 7 hours will probably take a while) and read more about LSIs. I'll let you know about my IR testing result as soon as I have done it
    When you'll find the time, may write 16 type sequence in the IR test theme.
    To do the test you don't need to know the theory, but it will not hinder. IR is the most interesting thing in Socionics - if you'll notice them then your world will never be the same.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Did you just speak russian on your video?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    Did you just speak russian on your video?
    Nooo... It's Polish. Foreigners mistake slavic languages quite often I can easily fake Russian accent and understand by ear a bit, but these are completely different languages.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you'll find the time, may write 16 type sequence in the IR test theme.
    To do the test you don't need to know the theory, but it will not hinder. IR is the most interesting thing in Socionics - if you'll notice them then your world will never be the same.
    (out of interest) are non-heteronormative people also obliged to watch videos of opposite sex? (not quite fully out of interest) are bisexuals obliged to watch all of them?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTJ / LSI

I rewatched my own video, and got a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIoSrkbFnFw vibe. What type is she in your opinion?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I rewatched my own video, and got a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIoSrkbFnFw vibe. What type is she in your opinion?
    didnt get the same vibe. the girl with the pink hair seems EIE to me. you vibe more introvert

edit; i actually get ILI vibe from you

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

What type is she in your opinion?
    some extraverted T type

are non-heteronormative people also obliged to watch videos of opposite sex? (not quite fully out of interest) are bisexuals obliged to watch all of them?
    Should be watched examples of a sex which is most sexually interesting, people of which in past affected the most strong sexual passion.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I just watched a couple of minutes of your video, and my immediate impression was LSE. You look a lot like my LSE sister. (Two of our grandparents were from Prague, but the resemblance is more than just prominent cheekbones.)

For sure I agree with @Sol, you are an extroverted thinking type; Te, not Ti, and almost certainly Delta. Your eyes shout "My thinking is a process - I evaluate the best way to get from here to there". You don't seem to have the slickness of the LIE, so I'm saying LSE.

For what it's worth, you are more feminine than my sister, so you could be a type other than LSE. Possibly. I haven't read your questionnaire responses.

If you think of yourself as a timid person, well, my sister does, too, even though she is a powerhouse. I think being a female LSE is as hard as being a male IEI. Society does not expect this behavior from someone of your gender, so you either turn yourself down to a lower assertiveness level or over-compensate. My mother, who is also LSE, became a school teacher, even though she wanted to become an engineer. Engineering was not open to her at the time, and she resented this her whole life.

Heck, I'll just say you seem LSE to me.

One cautionary note. I am not a great typer, and I'm wrong at least half the time.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    For sure I agree with @Sol, you are an extroverted thinking type; Te, not Ti, and almost certainly Delta.
    I'll say about Sol's opinion too: he thinks her LSI. While as extraverted - the girl on that clip only.

> Heck, I'll just say you seem LSE to me.

We are close, at least. And with Sol, certainly.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Occuring pattern: got XNFX responses on the questionnaire, got their duals from the video. (exceptions: IEI, ILI, ILE). Only "intuitive" responses in the questionnaire, only "Logic" responses here. Now I should make up my mind about the "right" sort of typing, because the answers seem to be all over without coming closer to conclusion

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Occuring pattern: got XNFX responses on the questionnaire, got their duals from the video. (exceptions: IEI, ILI, ILE). Only "intuitive" responses in the questionnaire, only "Logic" responses here. Now I should make up my mind about the "right" sort of typing, because the answers seem to be all over without coming closer to conclusion
    in the end you should just decide for urself

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reading poetry: more chilled video https://vimeo.com/232161888
    Wait a sec, this isn't in English.

It would be far more helpful to do one in English, even if you aren't totally comfortable with speaking.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Wait a sec, this isn't in English.

It would be far more helpful to do one in English, even if you aren't totally comfortable with speaking.
    I only followed Sol's instructions here. I would not at all feel comfprtable speaking English, and I thinkthat was the point. Heck, I am not even comfortable speaking in my native language. If you think so because my mimics wpuld a reaction to my words, I can assure ypu that I wouldnt be able tp express even 1/4 of my thoughts verbally, thus no reaction would follow it. But I might give it a try (though i cant guarantee if I will be able to do so), what should I say to the camera? what should i talk about?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I only followed Sol's instructions here. I would not at all feel comfprtable speaking English, and I thinkthat was the point. Heck, I am not even comfortable speaking in my native language. If you think so because my mimics wpuld a reaction to my words, I can assure ypu that I wouldnt be able tp express even 1/4 of my thoughts verbally, thus no reaction would follow it. But I might give it a try (though i cant guarantee if I will be able to do so), what should I say to the camera? what should i talk about?
    yeah but you not being comfortable can say something about your type aswel

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    yeah but you not being comfortable can say something about your type aswel
    hahah, OK, I'll try

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Some IxxJ type

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@hullothere: According to this type thread you could be an ST and an NF at the same time...

There's only one conclusion: video typing = not reliable. Especially if we can't understand what you say in the video.

My advice is, focus on the questionnaire thread, where Model A is applied and decision are made according to logic and not just by vibes. This is my opinion, its up to you now.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, surprisingly, I came closer to "EII" conclusion because of this strong ST detached vibe. I also started this IR test and if I am right about first type presented there then I actually might be an EII, so it's not that off

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

After reading your questionnaire and comparing it with video, I'd say EII-Ne is most likely, although I see where logical impressions are coming from - maybe if you're Fi dom you're seeming more logical.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    After reading your questionnaire and comparing it with video, I'd say EII-Ne is most likely, although I see where logical impressions are coming from - maybe if you're Fi dom you're seeming more logical.
    Thank you That part with Fi - that's what I thought too

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nooo... It's Polish. Foreigners mistake slavic languages quite often I can easily fake Russian accent and understand by ear a bit, but these are completely different languages.
    Atleast I'm still sane.

I thought i was going insane i cannot understand anything you're saying

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you That part with Fi - that's what I thought too
    If you want, today I can analyze properly your questionnaire to find your true type. This days I've been on my phone, so it was almost impossible to do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast