Thread: :)

Creepy-bg
    Last edited by bg; 11-05-2015 at 11:06 AM.

Creepy-bg

Creepy-bg

Creepy-bg

Creepy-bg

Last edited by bg; 11-05-2015 at 10:05 AM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you should do a HubPage, @bg.

Creepy-bg

if anyone tries the grenadine, there were some recipes that called for palmagranate molasses and rose water, which i don't have. I do think it could use more complexity and perhaps thickness, also less sugar maybe. my idea (which i didn't try) was to replace some of the sugar with normal molasses (which was all that i had) but i think i'd be careful with it.
    Last edited by bg; 11-06-2015 at 05:48 AM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

The few days I have been away from the forum I have been engaging my Si (I think). I have been redecorating parts of my house, adding more accent color (mostly shades of darker red and rust that complement what I already have) decorating for the holidays and learning to cook (sort of). What is happening??? Am I turning into Martha Stewart??? This isn't me. I feel, almost...domesticated.

It all started with a new TV and now I am making everything really, comfortable, around it. My bathroom got a complete makeover too. Now give me all your recipes. In picture format.

This too shall pass. It's just a phase... has happened before. It never lasts.

I like my newfound motivation. After months of being overly focused, on only one thing, it is a relief to shift my focus to something else. Maybe I should watch a cooking show.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW