Thread: Not putting all the eggs in one basket

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Not putting all the eggs in one basket

I have noticed that there is a pattern in the socionics intertype relationships between siblings.

There are many duals...but I think the most abundant relation is super ego. It makes sense, one of the kids is intuitive, the other a sensor ( - for instance); one of the kids uses logic , the other, ethics ( - for instance.) . This guarantees that one of the kids will thrive in the environment. My sis is SEE and , in Spain, gamma values are "popular": I am too nerdy perhaps. Had we been born in Japan,US, etc, I would be much more "popular" than her.

Dual kids is a "double or nothing" bet. Either both kids succeed or both fail. My cousins are alpha and they are "outcasts". I have other cousins who are both gammas and both are "successful"
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

this sounds more like trying not to put all (in this case, both) eggs in one basket and failing to do so

i've always thought that spain has a huge chill and casual aspect in its culture, but it may be getting increasingly fragmented with the whole crisis thing

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    I have noticed that there is a pattern in the socionics intertype relationships between siblings.

There are many duals...but I think the most abundant relation is super ego. It makes sense, one of the kids is intuitive, the other a sensor ( - for instance); one of the kids uses logic , the other, ethics ( - for instance.) . This guarantees that one of the kids will thrive in the environment. My sis is SEE and , in Spain, gamma values are "popular": I am too nerdy perhaps. Had we been born in Japan,US, etc, I would be much more "popular" than her.

Dual kids is a "double or nothing" bet. Either both kids succeed or both fail. My cousins are alpha and they are "outcasts". I have other cousins who are both gammas and both are "successful"
    Gamma values are dominant everywhere. The US is no exception. That's an interesting thought. However, failure is relative if the kids grow up causing mental problems and insecurities in each other as a super ego dyad person might cause in you.

TIM
    LII-H
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's a thread around here somewhere with a bunch of data gathered from forum members about family groups and their types. You might want to check that and see if the pattern holds.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious