Thread: Beta Duality

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    Who is Luminara, haha.
    I don't know who the people are supposed to be in the pic. I was just going by the impression/ "vibe"...
    haha

the "healing" character in that pic is from Star Wars - she's a Jedi, and appears to be holding a Clone trooper in the pic. even though she's not Beta, it's cool that you recognized her NF vibe, even without knowing who she is.

/Star Wars nerding out

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    haha

the "healing" character in that pic is from Star Wars - she's a Jedi, and appears to be holding a Clone trooper in the pic. even though she's not Beta, it's cool that you recognized her NF vibe, even without knowing who she is.

/Star Wars nerding out
    Ohhhh!
    I've thought you were referring to the other pic.

I knew that one was from Star Wars, but yeah... I did not know who she exactly was herself, haha.

I find IEI women are often being associated with healing powers, somehow. I could see IEIs healing their Duals with their minds, if that makes sense...

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    I find IEI women are often being associated with healing powers, somehow. I could see IEIs healing their Duals with their minds, if that makes sense...
    yeah, @BulletsAndDoves is always talking about IEI healers too. in another thread recently, another IEI poster was mentioning how SLEs (and SEEs) just seem to feel better in the presence of the IEI (or ILI), even if the Ni type doesn't feel like they're actually doing that much.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    yeah, @BulletsAndDoves is always talking about IEI healers too. in another thread recently, another IEI poster was mentioning how SLEs (and SEEs) just seem to feel better in the presence of the IEI (or ILI), even if the Ni type doesn't feel like they're actually doing that much.
    Yes. That reminds me of how my SEE sister just wants me to be in the same room as her. She's told me it gives her energy.
    I am not even doing anything, I don't even have to talk to her, haha. I've asked her "Can I just hang out here and not say a word?" She: "Sure. " Haha.
    It is like Ni is recharging an Se lead's inner batteries...

But it goes both ways. I find myself just going into the same room she's in, for no particular reason. And I end up sitting and talking with her. Just "basking in her (Se) presence".