In my study of organizational behavior, there is a lot that comes across as seeing how EIEs can be really good leaders. Here is a quote from a textbook.

"However, recent efforts using the Big Five Personality Framework has generated much more encouraging results. Specifically, the traits of extraversion, conscientiousness, and openness to experience show strong and relationships to leadership"

That's right, the Big 5 tests/theory you may know of already. But also, there was a lot of talk about EQ - emotional intelligence, which I find particularly noticeable in Fe ego blockers.

I was working with an EIE this semester. I didn't particularly like him at first - because he valued other things than me, and was particularly better with people than I was. But I realize they have a special gift when it comes to leading and motivating people - when they get behind things they can really take off.

It reminds me of Bono a bit, how, the person who actually wanted to get a band and make one was the drummer, Larry Mullen Jr, but "when Bono arrived, I knew he was taking over", etc. And Bono does a lot of good things, or at least tries to. He's out there doing something.

MLK also fits in here, and so does ******. For all the bad things said about him, ****** was indisputably a great leader. He helped Germany recover quite quickly, and motivated people to do outrageous things.

Point being, although there are a lot of things I sometimes dislike, I'm learning how to work alongside of EIEs rather than in opposition to them. It can be mutually rewarding.