0 Thread(s)

Default Catherine Keener

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“It takes a while for me to actually want to do something. I don't find a lot of things that I really want to do.”

“I... had guys on the set who didn't like me... they weren't interested in the cold character.”

“Insecurity is just something that's there all the time. I've never been crippled by it.”

“I'm pretty organized. I'm pretty controlling. I don't have big plans or designs. But I don't rely on a Palm Pilot or help or other technology-no! I'm barely good with emailing and a fax machine. I organize things in my head; I have a pretty good memory, so that helps me out a lot.”

“It does indicate something. It indicates that that person of a large profile feels strongly about it ... and is then endorsing it virtually by being in it. I don't know if that means that everyone will like it or that it's better necessarily, but it means that that person you like, who's a big star, is willing to put all of this lifestyle that they're accustomed to aside for something they want to do, which is always good to me. I always would rather see something people want to do, as opposed to something that they should.”

“I'm unqualified for anything else. I'm barely qualified for this.”

“In these situations that I've been involved in, people are going toward a common goal, which is to do good work. The crew will go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and give you an encouraging pat on the back. Everybody just works toward that objective, and it's really helpful in a performance. It's dire for me.”

“Most times when people pitch you as being perfect for a part... they don't look at you as an actor who can transform. A lot of people are so literal.”

“I don't think I'm very ambitious at all. But I seem to play people who have that quality.”

hehe, just skip this one if you don't like hearing swear words.

its all in the face...very expressive person....

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally , obligatory "serious" interview.

Last edited by wacey; 09-03-2015 at 01:54 AM.

bumpius

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She's controlling and looks at qualification (democratic and power tendencies) ...that's all you need to know to type her

SEE final
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html