Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ah.. the psychotherapy group for those who wants to conqure the world

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    feelings are for girls.
    for inner girls in the hearts of severe beta STs

Anders Breivik - ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    so what exactly do SLEs feel besides anger, again?
    the pain somewhere below their backs wich makes them angry
    Last edited by Sol; 08-10-2015 at 05:36 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Only girls are strong enough to handle them. *flexes guns*
    Reason is a whore.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

so what exactly do SLEs feel besides anger, again??

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    so what exactly do SLEs feel besides anger, again??
    lust.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

struggly beta feels
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    sometimes you run out of beta NFs to throw
    i've been tossed around by an LSI friend before. it's a fond memory actually

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@niffer is my SLE 5ever anyone messes with her I'll throw u Mikasa style -rawr-

Everyone else @ me replying to this thread : "She doesn't even go here"

Me: I JUST HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGz

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chansey looks like shes stuck in an infomercial for xanax
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Let's talk about our feelings here.
    I do not suffer fools gladly.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Viktor I can relate to the frustration stuff you said. You're not alone. Try to take it easy when you feel that way, you don't deserve to just frustrate yourself more. Just like leave or end the situation ASAP I'd say.

I think IEI women (and men) actually like nerds though usually, so not to add fuel to your fire but if you find an IEI you should watch out for nerds more than non-nerds, just IMO.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think IEI women (and men) actually like nerds though usually, so not to add fuel to your fire but if you find an IEI you should watch out for nerds more than non-nerds, just IMO.
    Actually, no I do not like nerds. They seem somewhat 'feeble' in my eyes, like it's hard to describe but I can't take them that seriously, especially Ne intuitives when it comes to romantic matches. It might seem as if we do because we mostly hangout with other nerds, but I really always did have a thing for the popular/cool/class clown boys. These crushes were secret crushes though, because just as duality suggests both duals seem to be way too different to even get close to each other. That might be the reason why INFps might date more intuitives than sensors/their duals. My other IEI friend had an LII crushing on her and she rejected him, not sure if it was because he was so nerdy, but I understood her not liking him, he wouldn't have been attractive to me either (other friends told her to not be that picky and stuff, but I could sympathise with her in a way when it came to the attraction thing). I never crushed on LIIs at all. If it's gotta be another intuitive then probably a Ni user. Caregivers seem safe people, but they are too boring to me. Might be an individual thing though. I find ILEs and IEEs the more attractive Ne users. But you never know.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    Actually, no I do not like nerds. They seem somewhat 'feeble' in my eyes, like it's hard to describe but I can't take them that seriously, especially Ne intuitives when it comes to romantic matches. It might seem as if we do because we mostly hangout with other nerds, but I really always did have a thing for the popular/cool/class clown boys. These crushes were secret crushes though, because just as duality suggests both duals seem to be way too different to even get close to each other. That might be the reason why INFps might date more intuitives than sensors/their duals. My other IEI friend had an LII crushing on her and she rejected him, not sure if it was because he was so nerdy, but I understood her not liking him, he wouldn't have been attractive to me either (other friends told her to not be that picky and stuff, but I could sympathise with her in a way when it came to the attraction thing). I never crushed on LIIs at all. If it's gotta be another intuitive then probably a Ni user. Caregivers seem safe people, but they are too boring to me. Might be an individual thing though. I find ILEs and IEEs the more attractive Ne users. But you never know.
    That's interesting, because I know a lot of IEIs who have crushed on NT types. Generally I've noticed that people tend to crush on their benefit (IEI crushing on LII in this case) and supervisor (LIE) types pretty often. This makes sense to me because these types have strengths like your dual in helping assist with your HA/polr issues, while still being similar to you in ways.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's interesting, because I know a lot of IEIs who have crushed on NT types. Generally I've noticed that people tend to crush on their benefit (IEI crushing on LII in this case) and supervisor (LIE) types pretty often. This makes sense to me because these types have strengths like your dual in helping assist with your HA/polr issues, while still being similar to you in ways.
    Last edited by dot; 11-27-2017 at 09:14 AM.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    Might be because I am Ni subtype, I rather would have crushed on an SEE than an ILE. I did like some IEEs.. LIIs not really.. I migth prefer an ILE. I really like extraverted men. Haven't met many male LIEs, but I kept my distance from the female ones.
    Very similar here, for me.

I've mostly crushed on Ethical types, in particular IEE, SEE, ESI. Probably has something to do with my Imago, who seems to be Extroverted and/or Ethical, leaning towards ExFp. ESI is the exception from the ExFp attraction principle because they are also my Benefactor; they are "above me" in that way, and my Imago is a dude who is somewhat unavailable and likes me less than I like them (sigh). So an ESI guy can fulfill that role easily. Also, ESIs can give me the sweet nectar of -Se too, haha, which kept me hooked in the past. Thankfully I am not as attracted to ESI men anymore as I once was.

From the NTs, I find ILEs and ILIs the most appealing. I do not crush on NTs often at all, but if I do it is on one of those two types. Ironically, the two NT types I am less personally attracted to – LII and LIE – tend to be more attracted to me than the other two. I've had LIIs and LIEs be obsessed with me beyond belief. Tbh, LIIs are probably the one sociotype I am the least romantically/sexually attracted to on average; probably because they are Se PoLR, my Beneficiary, and I don't value Ti as much as I value Ni/Se. I don't really "get much" from that interaction besides mental stimulation, and that is not enough for me to be romantically/sexually attracted to someone. I am not really a "sapiosexual" in that way. I respond much better to visceral or emotional stimulation than intellectual, at least when it comes to romance. I feel like I can provide plenty of mental stimulation for myself on my own, I'd benefit more from someone making me tap more into my emotions and physicality. Having said that, LIIs make the best intellectual buddies for me, I can really enjoy intellectual discussions with them. But again, they don't do much for me romantically/sexually. (Btw, the Ethical type I am the least attracted to on average is EII – again, probably because of their Se PoLR.)

I've found that IEI-Fe people tend to be much more "sapiosexual" than IEI-Ni ones. Must be related to the boosted Ethics and the weakened Logic of the former. It is true that many IEI-Fe individuals, esp. the women, end up with Alpha NTs. I cannot say the same for the IEI-Ni people; as far as I know, most of them end up with a fellow Ni lead. Besides the Imago, there seems to be a correlation between someone's subtype and whether they are more drawn to Logical or Ethical types. I'd say the main factors that determine whether someone will be drawn to one over the other are: Imago > own level of masculinity or femininity > subtype > Enneagram. (For example, I crush the most on people who have 9 and/or 4 in their tritype like myself and who are either 3 or 7 core type).
    Last edited by Olimpia; 04-14-2017 at 12:43 PM.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IRL some beta STs have tried throw at me their package. It's weird. I'm the one saying that's OK, this the way to handle it and man up.

I think it's common among betas overall to spill their feels at some point of time. It's the which is especially twisty beast at lower #Ds and when you combine that with feels... Makes it quite a journey, I guess.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    IRL some beta STs have tried throw at me their package. It's weird. I'm the one saying that's OK, this the way to handle it and man up.

I think it's common among betas overall to spill their feels at some point of time. It's the which is especially twisty beast at lower #Ds and when you combine that with feels... Makes it quite a journey, I guess.
    I don't really do it by default. You'd have to keep asking me for a long time before I get into anything like that.

OK, there was this other thread about feelings (by @Chae).

Gonna copypaste from there about my most common states.

"Neutral calm, fully unaffected
    Calm with readiness (=slight anticipation of every next second, otherwise still unaffected)
    Some more involved bit of "rush" (what do I call this?)
    Desire for things (in some different forms), enjoyment for them
    Bits of excitement
    Anger related emotionality (irritation, frustration, annoyance, explicit anger, sometimes little "bits of rage")"

Tbh anger is the emotion I access most easily.

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Feelings. Hm. I identify with what Viktor said regarding anger. But idk, I mostly just feel sort of detached from nearly anyone lately. Serious things have happened in my life past couple years, and besides immediate family, I only ever talked about it with a single friend. Nobody else even had a clue. And they won't. I don't really trust many people right now.

Anyway, I don't like to dwell on that crap. For the most part, I don't think about it. I'm usually cheerful, and things are all right. The negative feelings stuff - ugh, to me, it's just whining, and pointless. That kind of mindset does nobody any good. Pity in all forms, but especially self-pity is something I can do without. I'm more or less happy overall.
    Agreed it's pointless to wallow. You do come off very detached here on the forum too, at least since lately, I didn't see your posts in the past. I don't think that should stay that way for too long tho', it's not emotionally healthy IMO.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

why the fuck do i bother offering people information if i just get insults thrown at me and my ideas for it. then when i defend myself against these i get this reputation of being rude. it's me, and the fact others are firing first shots keeps getting overlooked. fuck you all on this forum.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

why the fuck do i bother offering people information if i just get insults thrown at me and my ideas for it. then when i defend myself against these i get this reputation of being rude. it's me, and the fact others are firing first shots keeps getting overlooked. fuck you all on this forum.
    I appreciate your ideas and your input
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I appreciate your ideas and your input
    yes @niffer please keep on helping us and sharing your insghts. @Maritsa appreciates them.

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

niffer you host a thread that has been viewed over 13000 times and that is now 6 pages long while solely consisting in you sharing your opinion and your experience about various matters. I think it's safe to say that your input is highly appreciated on this forum.
    That being said, it's true that some of your posts are very rude. I personally think it's funny, but if you don't like being called rude then just make an effort. You are Fe HA so it shouldn't be that complicated.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YXPR View Post
    niffer you host a thread that has been viewed over 13000 times and that is now 6 pages long while solely consisting in you sharing your opinion and your experience about various matters. I think it's safe to say that your input is highly appreciated on this forum.
    That being said, it's true that some of your posts are very rude. I personally think it's funny, but if you don't like being called rude then just make an effort. You are Fe HA so it shouldn't be that complicated.
    no, eat shit and die

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So rude...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boom. niffer understands.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I actually don't @Velvet ...

I rarely understand you tbh.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

somehow always when i meet an SLE in real life, all they do is to talk about what bothers them. and it's not just sex and beer.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lynn View Post
    somehow always when i meet an SLE in real life, all they do is to talk about what bothers them. and it's not just sex and beer.
    O.o why would sex and beer bother us??

or do you mean that you're surprised about us talking about what bothers us rather than just using sex and beer to make it go away.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

O.o why would sex and beer bother us??

or do you mean that you're surprised about us talking about what bothers us rather than just using sex and beer to make it go away.
    no, it's just even in this thread there's this attitude "feelings are for girls", when in my experience the SLEs i have met all have a very feminine, feel-y side to them.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lynn View Post
    no, it's just even in this thread there's this attitude "feelings are for girls", when in my experience the SLEs i have met all have a very feminine, feel-y side to them.
    shh don't tell anyone

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just talk about your feelings already

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where the Beta women at?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tearsofaclown View Post
    where the Beta women at?
    The LSI's are oiling and honing their katanas while watching the crowd and thinking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast