Thread: Artificial Intelligence

TIM
    LSI, 5w6 sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Artificial Intelligence

A very interesting paper about the enneagram and Artificial Intelligence: http://www.mappingthehumanpsyche.com/?p=5

Is there a similar article about socionics and Artificial Intelligence?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found no other thread of AI when searching. So, does AI need to have a socionics personality to function? Are these elements essential for us to recognize AI as one of our own kind? Could the AI mimic all the types and perhaps if we had a personal AI put the settings to the type we like the AI to be?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The planning/execution (or more properly reflection/action) trade-off is Ni vs. Se awareness in socionics.

The way I see it, socionics actually holds the key to understanding artificial intelligence and how intelligence works in general. Socionics is already explicitly about information. The way I see it it is equally about action. This ties in with recent developments in logic and computing like linear logic and Petri nets. There have been a lot of indications that some kind of synthesis between logic, computing, and physics needs to happen. It has already been happening but I expect that some really big things are still in store.