Thread: Member Questionaire (Muddytextures)

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionaire (Muddytextures)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Muddytextures)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Love is when your brain releases oxytocin lol. But seriously, love is when realize that someday everything will come to a dark, cold end and that you must cheerish this person/place/thing as much as you can before it does. Beauty is when you look at something and think, "Wow, how did something so pleasant ever come to be?"
    What are your most important values?
    Individualist, enjoyment of ones life above all else.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    No, a lot of things just don't make sense about religion. There are 1000s of religions out there and they can't all be right. Plus I also don't like having go to chruch or anything like that cuz I'm lazy.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I don't oppose war if there is something bad going on that really needs to change. Militaries are necessary but best not to go overboard with. Power is imposing one's will over another.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Sometimes I talked a lot about the state of the world and how's its changed in recent years. I'm interested in video games. I also like nature/animals although have interacted with any of that for awhile.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    For the most part, no, unless its about some super amazing new breakthrough like living forever. I not at all focused on my body though I always have that thought in back my head that i should.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Hate them. Despise them. Postpone to the max.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    When I was younger I would always read books about plant/animal species. I also read some goosebumps books. I mostly like action/war movies, occassionally a horror film.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Family members and pets dying. Sitting in bed at night and realizing I've never had a girlfriend yet. Smiling? Watching funny videos on youtube, watching the wildlife outside. Why? Reasons seem obvious.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging
    ?
    I feel at home with the environment either in my room alone, or alone out in the woods/beach.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Lack of will power. Refusal to pay attention to mundane task. Dislike taking on responsibility and facing the harsh realities of life. Social Anxiety.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Get along well with most people when I need to. Able to see whats really important in life.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Need positive motivation. Would like someone to take care of mundane/earthy task.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes, I feel like I want to do things and explore places but I feel vulnerable in my ability to do what I need to do in order to make such things happen.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people?
    What types do you get along with?I like people who aren't too serious and who wouldn't mind putting things off in order to fool around a little bit. I dislike bossy and overly-critical people.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I'm a bit of a closet romanticist. I'm really, really shy about admitting love for someone and I daydream alot about it. I look for someone who is strong yet kind and fun loving. I'm a sucker by how much I am drawn by looks.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Ehh, I barely have the willpower to take care of myself how the hell am I going to take care of someone else?
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I usually clam up and hope they start talking about something else.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I want as little to do with society as possible. I see most people living stupid pointless lives. Social Problem? Bigotry.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I don't choose my friends they choose me lol. I like to tell jokes and fool around.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Shy and anxious.
    Last edited by Muddy; 05-16-2015 at 10:02 AM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

~~~~ Ni dom, probably IEI>ILI (Ni subt)

Sometimes I talked a lot about the state of the world and how's its changed in recent years.

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Lack of will power. Refusal to pay attention to mundane task. Dislike taking on responsibility and facing the harsh realities of life. Social Anxiety

How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I don't choose my friends they choose me lol. I like to tell jokes and fool around..

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

are your username and your avatar supposed to be erotic.

sp/sx vibes
    e4w5

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Somewhat yes. My username is the same (not exactly the same) as my steam name which was unconsciously intended as a sort of parody towards people on gaming forums who would always complain and get into a fuss about low resolution textures which I find amusing. Avatar also sort of reflects this, "why couldn't they give me MOAR pixels?" I also like envision myself as some sort of knight/warrior/soldier though in reality I just sit in home all day..
    Last edited by Muddy; 05-17-2015 at 10:20 AM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    Beauty is when you look at something and think, "Wow, how did something so pleasant ever come to be?"
    Not sure about Si valuing here but maybe.

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    For the most part, no, unless its about some super amazing new breakthrough like living forever. I not at all focused on my body though I always have that thought in back my head that i should.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Hate them. Despise them. Postpone to the max.What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Lack of will power. Refusal to pay attention to mundane task. Dislike taking on responsibility and facing the harsh realities of life. Social Anxiety.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Need positive motivation. Would like someone to take care of mundane/earthy task.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes, I feel like I want to do things and explore places but I feel vulnerable in my ability to do what I need to do in order to make such things happen.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Ehh, I barely have the willpower to take care of myself how the hell am I going to take care of someone else?
    Si or Se in superid. Maybe some depression on top of that. The nagging voice about body sounds like Si role more than Si HA but this is tentative.

I recall now my ILI-Ni friend likes to fool around with Ne types and says he likes Ne for entertainment sometimes because he doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    Somewhat yes. My username is the same (not exactly the same) as my steam name which was unconsciously intended as a sort of parody towards people on gaming forums who would always complain and get into a fuss about low resolution textures which I find amusing. Avatar also sort of reflects this, "why couldn't they give me MOAR pixels?" I also like envision myself as some sort of knight/warrior/soldier though in reality I just sit in home all day..
    So it's not picked for Si reasons like someone else assumed lol