Thread: Use in leading vs mobilizing?

TIM
    IEI 4w5 2w1
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Use in leading vs mobilizing?

I’m curious. This is related to cognitive functions, but I think it’s also related to something I read about Static vs Dynamic a while ago. Here’s what I’m thinking: Could the mobilizing function in a type be just as strong as the leading function, only they are differently strong, because of their position in relation to statics vs dynamics???
    Here’s an example, along with an explanation for why I ask… I originally learned a lot of this theory through watching EJ Arendee’s videos, and several times, it seemed like he suggested an interesting phenomenon, although I don’t think he even realized it. He talked a lot about how LSI’s and ESI’s had powerful imaginations, and it almost seemed like they had almost as large imaginations as intuitive types like Ni dom. I’m curious about the placement of functions and their relation to imagination. Could it be that a Ni dom is actually always daydreaming, but because theirs is leading, they aren’t creating as incredible imaginings as Ni mobilizing? (because the mobilizing is lending itself to an Ji dom's dynamic perception? They will feel motivated to continue a particular story over longer periods than Ni leading?)

Hopefully this made sense…

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think compared to Arendee, Ni doms have a much different system of imaginations. I think the word is sophisticated. Arendee's imagination is sometimes good, but it's also childish and unable to stand up in reality. I think a good Ni dom redefines the world systematically, via their perception. This is a bit of a weird concept though, so I won't say any more.