Thread: Restoration of Israel and Judah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Restoration of Israel and Judah

Here is one of my favorite passages. Sometimes I say it to myself, sit back and think. It's gona be quite a ride, this life.
    Restoration of Israel and Judah
    15Why do you cry out over your injury? Your pain is incurable. Because your iniquity is great And your sins are numerous, I have done these things to you. 16'Therefore all who devour you will be devoured; And all your adversaries, every one of them, will go into captivity; And those who plunder you will be for plunder, And all who prey upon you I will give for prey.17'For I will restore you to health And I will heal you of your wounds,' declares the LORD, 'Because they have called you an outcast, saying: "It is Zion; no one cares for her."'

And there is this I like more:
    For God did not send His Son to the world that he may judge the world, but that the world may be saved through him;

And this one:

Living Water
    37Now on the last day, the great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink.38"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, 'From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.'"\\

be sure that you have understood these two about Jesus, and remember them.
    Last edited by Ian Rust; 04-22-2015 at 07:40 AM.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pray tell, rat. who have you plundered and devoured

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God.