Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tired of Kill4Me's unsolicited retypings of me behind my back - so discuss here.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    He didn't reveal any "stuff from PMs" besides the Subject lines of the PMs. Which says enough. Myst tried to bully him into responding, saying they required a response from k4m, otherwise they would start a public thread about it. That's messed up. I wouldn't want anyone to start a public thread trying to shame or embarrass me just because they felt self-important enough that I should respond to them all the time. For whatever reason, k4m didn't respond. No need to go cry publicly about it.
    Oh really and what he did isn't messed up? How about you consider that as well?

Praytell where did I specifically cry in this thread beyond simply requesting a response and in general asking people to make their typings of me here specifically?

I used to have this same problem. I felt the need to respond to anyone and everything that quoted me, mentioned me, etc. Then I realized that other people can waste your time. Sometimes you simply disagree with someone, and it's better for both of you if one of you chooses not to respond, simply to save time. Simply because you don't want to have the discussion.
    Well he bothered to waste enough time going around sending unsolicited PM's to various people telling them he thinks I'm X or Y type and not even bothering to respond to them - I'm not the only one who asked him for his reasoning on my type and got no response - so your argument here about saving time is moot.

The way I see it Kill4Me got some problem when I talked to him on chatbox and then he decided to do this behind my back in an evasive way. He can of course explain himself if it wasn't that.

Myst, a couple questions for you to consider: do you feel mad at k4m as one of the reasons is you have less control publicly for how others perceive you? When someone approaches you and says, 'Are you ILE or XYZ type because this XYZ person suggested it', why are you annoyed by that? Don't answer me - just hypothetical question, think about it a bit. Is it annoying because someone else refuses to acknowledge your identity? Reputation is important to us as humans.
    Go read my response to Kill4Me's previous post, you would know his guesses were off the mark then because I already said so in that post.

Anyway, to reply to you, I don't care about reputation etc, I already stated several times that my problem is the evasiveness. That's what I get annoyed by usually. Nothing to do with identity or reputation.

Also wtf about three letters being identity. See below for more on that.

Myst, at least right now I'm considering e3 for you. I relate to parts of how you acted. I see you have '3' in your tritype - have you considered 3 first instead of 8? It seems you're concerned about what others think of you, and are lacking self-affirmation. Simple as that. When someone else asks your type, you can simply explain to them and educate them about your perspective. It could be seen as a talking point to even give you power to share your thoughts. Attention could be used for the good. But rather, you seem offended by this. Because someone doesn't play into the image you want socially, publicly, of who you are. So you feel somewhat threatened, and try to attack them back. I relate to this feeling too, as I have done it in the past. Too many times, unfortunately. But I can recognize it now.
    Seriously do you also believe you can read motivations of people from a few lines with such certainty? You too are off the mark here. I'm not you so don't assume I'm like you.

To be very clear: I don't care who types me what type but the way they do it matters.

Oh and type isn't identity in any social sense. This place here is one small forum on the vast internet, your life consists of much more than one forum, your identity is also way way beyond that. I really don't understand your mindset here linking type to identity.

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    @Myst I have no problem with you being Beta ST, as far as I've talked to you, but I would also seriously consider e3 as core type for you. It's hard to imagine e8 opening a thread like this (I can very much relate why you feel offended or hurt or whatever, but it's all really so insignificant at the end of the day ; ))
    Why would E8 not open a thread or if they did what sort of reason would they do it for?

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    If you were prodding me with PMs where I didn't want to talk to you and then made a public thread about me i'd be pissed off as well.
    You are clearly still lacking context for this whole issue. Read what I said to William just now.

But there has been some good out of it I think k4m makes some interesting points for you being ILE rather than SLE, but i'm not going to doubt your self typing to any great extent.
    Yeah, I'm glad he finally managed to man up and give his reasoning.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Go read my response to Kill4Me's previous post, you would know his guesses were off the mark then because I already said so in that post.

Anyway, to reply to you, I don't care about reputation etc, I already stated several times that my problem is the evasiveness. That's what I get annoyed by usually. Nothing to do with identity or reputation.

Also wtf about three letters being identity. See below for more on that.

*hears the distant clicking of random fingers retyping me*

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why would E8 not open a thread or if they did what sort of reason would they do it for?
    I admit that saying that a certain type would never do something is a slippery slope, because there's always plenty of exceptions. I also don't know enough e8 people personally to be certain in what they would or wouldn't do. You have to look at motivations behind the actions, not the actions themselves and if you say your motivations for this thread are not of image concern, then I believe you. It's even possible that some e8's have similar image concerns as well.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Good point. At this point I could see 3 or 8 for Myst. But yeah 8s do have issues when others aren't "upfront" about things and might even go as far as provoking conflict for the sake of "getting everything out into the open". Since 8s themselves deal with their anger in such an external way, it is hard for them to understand when others are "secretive" or "behind the scenes" and may blanket statement such things with negative connotations rather than understanding that such things are often not so cut and dried.
    Yeah, that were my thoughts as well. This thread feels a bit more pushy than you would expect from e3 and not enough "showy", just straight to the point - like if she would be sincerely surprised why is someone not upfront (never happens with e3). And all those PM's after no answer...not that good for image. I could see one or the other too, it's difficult to tell.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Esaman View Post
    That is the default, identybro.
    It's identitysis, but hey, close enough.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    I think she just wants me to respond to her. You know how e3s can get about their types. Here….check out these private messages she’s been sending me. the irony is it starts with her soliciting my opinion about her type. As you can see I never even clicked them let alone read them. heh. I even skipped over her posts in this thread. Too many Ne-manipulations for my taste and she’s got a big imagination to boot….never came across anybody this insecure over their official k4m branding. The main difference between her and Ineffable (ILE 7) is that Ineffable chased people around about their types whereas she chases people around about her type….a subtle 3 versus 7 distinction but the use of Ne to 'innovate' socionic concepts is identical. And from the PM title it appears she used the 'threat' of this thread to try and manipulate me into responding to her in private message…that’s extremely desperate behavior....not to mention a ban-worthy offense. I’m done reading this thread. Just ignore her/it.
    Get over yourself chief.

: p

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

*hears the distant clicking of random fingers retyping me*

Lol

I admit that saying that a certain type would never do something is a slippery slope, because there's always plenty of exceptions. I also don't know enough e8 people personally to be certain in what they would or wouldn't do. You have to look at motivations behind the actions, not the actions themselves and if you say your motivations for this thread are not of image concern, then I believe you. It's even possible that some e8's have similar image concerns as well.
    Yeah, I already explained my motivations. I do like that in enneagram btw that it's about motivations and all that sort of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Good point. At this point I could see 3 or 8 for Myst. But yeah 8s do have issues when others aren't "upfront" about things and might even go as far as provoking conflict for the sake of "getting everything out into the open". Since 8s themselves deal with their anger in such an external way, it is hard for them to understand when others are "secretive" or "behind the scenes" and may blanket statement such things with negative connotations rather than understanding that such things are often not so cut and dried.
    Yeah, I don't really understand that sort of thing in any positive light...

Yeah, that were my thoughts as well. This thread feels a bit more pushy than you would expect from e3 and not enough "showy", just straight to the point - like if she would be sincerely surprised why is someone not upfront (never happens with e3). And all those PM's after no answer...not that good for image. I could see one or the other too, it's difficult to tell.
    Well it's more than just plain surprise, I do see this sort of stuff negatively as I said to dolphin

I do have a 3 fix, what I thought was a 4 fix is more just Sx-dom, I think. @Ananke explained stuff about 4 that I think I don't have or only very very rarely so it's more 8 sx what I have and not 4. I'm either 853 or if 854 then the 4 fix is very weak.

If you have any further thoughts, feel free to post

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Get over yourself chief.

: p
    Lol, yeah neat contradiction there, what you bolded

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I considered his side, yes. He didn't do anything 'messed up'. He just didn't respond to you. And you freaked out. What do you consider he did that was 'messed up'? On this site, like half the people will type you behind your back. Some agree, some don't. Some will talk with you about it, some won't. It's normal. Considering how much you blew this up, I wouldn't be surprised if he's laughing at your desperate need for a response now. I see you trying hard to defend yourself, and you have generally good intentions, but it's like you're having this major issue with someone simply ignoring you. Yes, the 'evasiveness' as you say. So he's evasive. That's not 'messed up' though imho.
    You seem like you haven't read half of my posts in here. I already explained earlier what I didn't like.

I don't give a flying fuck if he's laughing at misinterpreted bullshit about me. Don't see what I "blew up", either.

And yes I do have a so-called "major issue" with evasiveness in general, no news there

The thread itself. It wasn't just a type-me thread you opened, but you went after someone who simply ignored you.
    No. You are still missing the context. We see this differently.

Your own time. You're answering every post now. Which is fine. It's your time. But to me, you still seem bothered by him and somewhat pedantic about the whole thing.
    What is your point with this? You are kinda off the mark again. See also my answer to next block.

Maybe he does have a problem. Maybe you're right about that. But he's choosing not to address it or discuss it with you. So it shouldn't matter, imo.
    Your last sentence was a joke right? You couldn't have meant it seriously if applying it in general.

Anyway in context of this specific situation, it no longer matters, he sorta expressed himself about it already. I had a good laugh at it & I responded to his bullshit. And end of story for me there

So now I'm here just answering thoughts and questions of you all. Btw no, no, that's not a hint for you to not waste my time

Mmm I don't care to go back really lol. You don't have anything to prove though. I do generally like you. I'm not sure why you're so bothered by this k4m guy though. Like, it's really ok. Let the haters think what they think. How you choose to respond to them imo is 10x more important than what they say or DON'T say to you.
    :Shrug: We are talking a different language it seems.

Yeah I can see how you're different. I was guessing a bit and wanted to know for sure, that's why I asked. Thank you for answering.
    Glad you asked and no problem.

Then why the type-me thread? Just curious.
    You mean why I got onto this site and why I posted type threads?

I'm not sure, to make a blanket statement about e8s. But my main issue and concern is how you're bothered by his evasiveness so much. If you control that within yourself, then there is no problem and no need for any thread. You're allowing yourself to get angry and actually DEMANDING a response from someone else. That's allowing your anger to drive you too insane imo.
    Insane? Lol I don't think so. You haven't actually seen me ANGRY.

Yeh you do seem very concerned and idk why the fuss from your part. Not that I'm berating you here or anything.

So are you happy now? That this thread seemed to have served its purpose, and you got to hear from him a bit?
    You are so interested in my emotions, lol. Hey it's pretty nice of you but see above. Anyway, sure I got to hear from him, I responded to all that bollocks, and what's more, some of his bollocks, including how he doesn't even dare to read my posts was real funny. The thread itself also fun at times

PS: Note, of course, the thread has a general purpose, meaning people can always post in here about thoughts on my typing if they have any. I don't mind discussion on it or I wouldn't have opened the thread.
    Last edited by Myst; 02-21-2015 at 05:13 AM.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

i can't believe how much talk there is over nothing.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    i can't believe how much talk there is over nothing.
    Lol yeh maybe I'm being too patient answering every question but it's ok I don't mind

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EIE > SLE imo based on very limited observation and this thread. But could be totally wrong.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

All this dissecting of quotes is an unnatural method of communication. I try to compare it to real life and it is like people butting in all the time which changes a small point into something other than what is being said overall.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    All this dissecting of quotes is an unnatural method of communication. I try to compare it to real life and it is like people butting in all the time which changes a small point into something other than what is being said overall.
    This is relevant to the thread how? Btw I don't think anyone here did that about changing points into something else. I've seen that sort of communication before, tho.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Myst is ILE 3w4 so/sx. That much I'm sure of. FoxOnStilts, same: ILE 3w4 so/sp. They can be similar at first glance to SLE but in circumstances where a SLE will dominate/force or not even give a fuck about Myst's go-to response is to try and clear up/explain/prod/innovate.
    idk, to me myst comes across quite differently from FOS. I dont have an opinion either way though...
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I haven't read everything, but I can see lots of "cutsey Fe" which makes ILE a highly probable type. Sure not all SLEs are brash and bitchy, but she's either a nice softer Beta (likely so/sx), or an Alpha extrovert (ILE>ESE).

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well miss BabyDoll was also at first accused of being Fe ego for supposedly using so much Fe in the chatbox.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL Fe is like impossible to assess in the chatbox or through posts...

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    LOL Fe is like impossible to assess in the chatbox or through posts...
    really..? and what are we all constantly seeing in the posts of a user like Aylen, McBain, or Darya? They are all heavy Fe users. I don't mean only a neverending stream of emoticons here, but also reading people through frames of "ethics of emotions" and communicating with them on that basis. It's quite different from the subdued impression you get from Fi users. Instead of focusing on people "vertically" somehow and digging into motivations/values, there's a constant engagement in a ping-pong of Fe. Looks more dynamic, ofc. Dunno, it's pretty obvious to me.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    really..? and what are we all constantly seeing in the posts of a user like Aylen, McBain, or Darya? They are all heavy Fe users. I don't mean only a neverending stream of emoticons here, but also reading people through frames of "extraverted ethics" and communicating with them on that basis. It's quite different from the subdued impression you get from Fi users. Picture someone focusing on people "vertically" somehow and digging into motivations instead of engaging in a ping-pong of Fe. Dunno, it's pretty obvious to me.
    hmm i'll need to wrap my mind around that...

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah, I agree it's quickly obvious.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Thx for the input

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    idk, to me myst comes across quite differently from FOS. I dont have an opinion either way though...
    Do I sound similar to anyone else?

I haven't read everything, but I can see lots of "cutsey Fe" which makes ILE a highly probable type. Sure not all SLEs are brash and bitchy, but she's either a nice softer Beta (likely so/sx), or an Alpha extrovert (ILE>ESE).
    I'm soc-last instinct-wise. Sx/Sp.

Excluding Fe-leading and Alpha types, does that lead you anywhere?

Well miss BabyDoll was also at first accused of being Fe ego for supposedly using so much Fe in the chatbox.
    Hahahh.. is that a Fe DS thing then?

really..? and what are we all constantly seeing in the posts of a user like Aylen, McBain, or Darya? They are all heavy Fe users. I don't mean only a neverending stream of emoticons here, but also reading people through frames of "ethics of emotions" and communicating with them on that basis. It's quite different from the subdued impression you get from Fi users. Instead of focusing on people "vertically" somehow and digging into motivations/values, there's a constant engagement in a ping-pong of Fe. Looks more dynamic, ofc. Dunno, it's pretty obvious to me.
    I don't read people through those Fe frames well.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Wanted to post myself too so it's funny the thread got brought up just now

I got this

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me
    Today 08:43 AM] Myst : ohh
    [Today 08:43 AM] Myst : see I did say I didnt see anything at all about this case
    [Today 08:44 AM] mu4 : anyways hitta has tried to do a lot to kill this forum and hurt me
    [Today 08:44 AM] mu4 : I don't really have any issues banning him from chatbox
    [Today 08:48 AM] Myst : ok whatever, I dont know the story as I said
    [Today 08:48 AM] Myst : I dont know why so much drama tho
    [Today 08:48 AM] Myst : ashton, hitta, whatever
    [Today 08:48 AM] Ananke : I think you should give him a warning first, hkkmr
    [Today 08:48 AM] Myst : really oldtimers no?
    [Today 08:48 AM] Myst : doesnt he give a warning first?
    [Today 08:48 AM] Myst : I always do
    [Today 08:48 AM] Myst : before a ban
    [Today 08:48 AM] Myst : think thats basic, I assume he does too
    [Today 08:48 AM] Ananke : idk if he has given a warning first?
    [Today 08:50 AM] Myst : yeah
    [Today 08:50 AM] Myst : I'd be surprised if not?
    check out myst's ILEness at work here....in this case you can see her attempting to innovate (Ne) the way that bannings are done. in order to innovate she also must probe, look at, inquire, ask...diluting her energy to just impose will. it's in the areas like that you have to look for to distinguish between ILE and SLE....lookalike relations.

Lol, in that case @Ananke is ILE too because she "innovated" and "probed" too. She also diluted her energy to just "impose will".

Idiotic arguments.. keep them coming I'm having a lot of fun here

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Btw

I changed my type profile to Beta ST because I'm not sure on SLE vs LSI, if anyone got thoughts on that, I don't mind hearing them, thanks

edit: specifically SLE-Ti vs LSI-Se
    Last edited by Myst; 03-19-2015 at 04:06 AM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Myst my opinion on your type is that you're clearly Beta ST, after seeing your pictures and talking with you privately for longer time . I don't see any signs of intuition in the way i interpret it. There's also no way you're e3 judging from the pictures, but not completely sure about your E type - 7/8 space sounds plausible.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

She is clearly Ti imo (by no means IEE or whatever), but I also wonder if an E8 would make such a post. I've seen no pictures... so my impression is E3 or E7 (which could explain the high social dynamism and openness/positive attitude). She doesn't seem very "reactive and aggressive" to me ...so I'm trying to see where this impression/vibe may come from.

Well, Kill4me is probably just trying to mark his SLE territory, so I don't even know why Myst pays him so much attention. From some bits of conversation it's clear he's not interested in exploring and discussing Myst's type, but rather on excluding her from the SLE mountain top.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

From VI only, Se ego is the only option to consider.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Wanted to post myself too so it's funny the thread got brought up just now

I got this

Lol, in that case @Ananke is ILE too because she "innovated" and "probed" too. She also diluted her energy to just "impose will".

Idiotic arguments.. keep them coming I'm having a lot of fun here

GODDAMNIT, Why the fuck does MU4 think that Hitta and Ashton are killing the forum.

Look, of course you don't know the full story. But no-one does. You can never know everything, so you have to work with what you know, which often includes a lot of assumptions etc about where things have come from.

If you knew that you would know that MU4 isn't a by the book kind of admin. He makes rash decisions based upon his own personal feelings, after he feels like he hasn't acted to resolve things promptly. (and so it's already late, so he's already pissed off, so he jumps the gun)

So yeah - it doesn't matter if he's had a warning or not - MU4 is admin, and what he says goes, and he won't listen to rational or reason.

That said, I don't know anyone who likes to have their decisions/actions questioned. It's usually a good sign of mutinty or an uprising. And how healthy a society is politically relates to how freely people feel like they can even voice their lack of faith/trust/belief in whoever wields power. Of course some people are heedless and will just speak up anyway - but in some situations that can even get people killed. The thing is - words should be free.

But I digress. I realise Ananke can be a bit slow to respond. And that you respond to people quickly. So it doesn't seem that odd to me that you have many lines, and she has few. But the number of question marks make me feel like that you are a doubtful questioning person looking for reassurance.

Regardless of type this kind of questioning, meekness can actually solicit responses from people though. Making mistakes, showing insecurity etc, can provoke people into being capable, strong, etc, and informing. And so it can be a valid strategy. And I think when you take bites out of things like that - and say someone is one way or another, without the context of a bigger frame then you're just looking for things to justify your predecided opinion. The problem is this very thread, and the existance of such leads one down from the same path.

Now there can be various reasons for such behaviours, but one of them is "people pleasing" which sometimes originates from abusive relationships. And if through your life you've tried to stay small, then maybe you should question such behaviours, and whether they're still appropriate, and whether now is a good time to move on.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Myst my opinion on your type is that you're clearly Beta ST, after seeing your pictures and talking with you privately for longer time . I don't see any signs of intuition in the way i interpret it. There's also no way you're e3 judging from the pictures, but not completely sure about your E type - 7/8 space sounds plausible.
    I guess you still unclear on the SLE vs LSI thing? Thx for the input

She is clearly Ti imo (by no means IEE or whatever), but I also wonder if an E8 would make such a post. I've seen no pictures... so my impression is E3 or E7 (which could explain the high social dynamism and openness/positive attitude). She doesn't seem very "reactive and aggressive" to me ...so I'm trying to see where this impression/vibe may come from.

Well, Kill4me is probably just trying to mark his SLE territory, so I don't even know why Myst pays him so much attention. From some bits of conversation it's clear he's not interested in exploring and discussing Myst's type, but rather on excluding her from the SLE mountain top.
    Lol SLE territory here? Sounds like imagination to me. Existing in his imagination, I mean.

As for the no reactiveness/aggression stuff. Guess you didn't read the whole thread though I don't really wish to advertise my dark side, it's clearly revealed unfortunately

Honestly though, yes I'm mostly just having fun in this thread. I do appreciate input btw!

Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
    From VI only, Se ego is the only option to consider.
    Thx for the input

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    GODDAMNIT, Why the fuck does MU4 think that Hitta and Ashton are killing the forum.

Look, of course you don't know the full story. But no-one does. You can never know everything, so you have to work with what you know, which often includes a lot of assumptions etc about where things have come from.
    I do not like assumptions.

But I digress. I realise Ananke can be a bit slow to respond. And that you respond to people quickly. So it doesn't seem that odd to me that you have many lines, and she has few. But the number of question marks make me feel like that you are a doubtful questioning person looking for reassurance.
    Assumptions, man. How about you verify your guesses first? Or don't make them in the first place. That's the simpler option.

I wasn't looking for reassurance at all, I was simply saying my opinion and asking about the situation. Though I wasn't terribly interested so it was rhetorical questions.

Regardless of type this kind of questioning, meekness can actually solicit responses from people though. Making mistakes, showing insecurity etc, can provoke people into being capable, strong, etc, and informing. And so it can be a valid strategy. And I think when you take bites out of things like that - and say someone is one way or another, without the context of a bigger frame then you're just looking for things to justify your predecided opinion. The problem is this very thread, and the existance of such leads one down from the same path.

Now there can be various reasons for such behaviours, but one of them is "people pleasing" which sometimes originates from abusive relationships. And if through your life you've tried to stay small, then maybe you should question such behaviours, and whether they're still appropriate, and whether now is a good time to move on.
    Fuck that shit, I wasn't showing any insecurity there looking for "stronger" people. Or anywhere. And people pleasing in abusive relationships? Wtf.

How can you read so much bullshit into a few lines on the internet, it's beyond me.

You know what. I only want opinions on my type, not bullshit guesses on my motives, background in life, etc, you can't see those from just a few lines. Comprende?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst;1079545
    [B
    I do not like assumptions.[/B]

(...)
    Assumptions, man. How about you verify your guesses first? Or don't make them in the first place. That's the simpler option.

I wasn't looking for reassurance at all, I was simply saying my opinion and asking about the situation. Though I wasn't terribly interested so it was rhetorical questions.

Fuck that shit, I wasn't showing any insecurity there looking for "stronger" people. Or anywhere. And people pleasing in abusive relationships? Wtf.

How can you read so much bullshit into a few lines on the internet, it's beyond me.

You know what. I only want opinions on my type, not bullshit guesses on my motives, background in life, etc, you can't see those from just a few lines. Comprende?
    and yet you were very quick to make assumptions on something I said to "Ezra 2", although I was basically welcoming him in a humorous way and urging him to fill in the Questionnaire for more info on his type.

Still not convinced you're SLE. You seem slightly diffuse in what you say. SLEs are usually more focused and concrete.

*** you were looking for people's support on your type when you started this thread; strange that you ain't aware of that.
    Last edited by Amber; 03-20-2015 at 02:23 PM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I guess you still unclear on the SLE vs LSI thing? Thx for the input[.

No, imo you're SLE-Ti 7w8 or 8w7. You're definitely more than enough agressive from what you've told me ; ).

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, a beta ST wouldn't give two fucks about someone "retyping them behind their back"

But are SLEs super irritating when they ignore you? Yes, yes they are.
    Last edited by bolong; 03-20-2015 at 10:13 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

and yet you were very quick to make assumptions on something I said to "Ezra 2", although I was basically welcoming him in a humorous way and urging him to fill in the Questionnaire for more info on his type.

Still not convinced you're SLE. You seem slightly diffuse in what you say. SLEs are usually more focused and concrete.

*** you were looking for people's support on your type when you started this thread; strange that you ain't aware of that.
    Assumption, nah. You said it with a straight face. I didn't assume you were actually laughing while writing that one sentence.

I wasn't looking for support. Show me where I asked for support. I only asked for opinions.

No, imo you're SLE-Ti 7w8 or 8w7. You're definitely more than enough agressive from what you've told me ; ).
    I'm leaning towards the SLE-Ti myself

Quote Originally Posted by maithili View Post
    Honestly, a beta ST wouldn't give a fuck about someone "retyping them behind their back"

But are SLEs super irritating when they ignore you? Yes, yes they are.
    That's NTR.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

there's something strange in our communication. I didn't know humor/irony can only be expressed via smileys. Let's say it could be your Fe HA.

maybe posting some pics would clarify the issues in this thread.

compared to Ananke (quite surely SLE sx/sp, likely an 8) you seem less vivid/intense and more focused on entertainment for some reason. my 2 cents.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm leaning towards the SLE-Ti myself .
    I'm perplexed by ILE typings, as you're literal as hell - seeing 0 intuition here. Also, maybe you should post your pics and see if anyone VI's you ILE by those...

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

there's something strange in our communication. I didn't know humor/irony can only be expressed via smileys. Let's say it could be your Fe HA.

maybe posting some pics would clarify the issues in this thread.

compared to Ananke (quite surely SLE sx/sp, likely an 8) you seem less vivid/intense and more focused on entertainment for some reason. my 2 cents.
    I don't read between lines. Attribute it to that.

I don't want to post pics, sorry.

Anyway, where did you misunderstand me looking for opinions?

I'm perplexed by ILE typings, as you're literal as hell - seeing 0 intuition here. Also, maybe you should post your pics and see if anyone VI's you ILE by those...
    Lol.

No not interested in VI right now

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    EIE > SLE imo based on very limited observation and this thread. But could be totally wrong.
    I actually agree with this completely.

Badgering people for a response is not something I've ever seen an SLE or LSI do, they drop the ball and move on. Even LSEs, who are a little more persistent when they feel they deserve a reply/answer, don't take it this far.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She's not EIE lmao.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I actually agree with this completely.

Badgering people for a response is not something I've ever seen an SLE or LSI do, they drop the ball and move on. Even LSEs, who are a little more persistent when they feel they deserve a reply/answer, don't take it this far.
    OK why is it an EIE thing in your opinion?

Your observation is otherwise pretty good about how I do that a lot.

She's not EIE lmao.
    Hey can't we be Identicals, too bad really

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK why is it an EIE thing in your opinion?

Your observation is otherwise pretty good about how I do that a lot.
    Well I agreed about EIE > SLE.

But it could also be an IEE thing or an ILE thing. I've had a lot of experience with those types, when they want a response they don't stop.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Well I agreed about EIE > SLE.

But it could also be an IEE thing or an ILE thing. I've had a lot of experience with those types, when they want a response they don't stop.
    Now if you can give me a clear line of reasoning without any logical jumps as to why EIEs and IxE's do this, and only those types and no other types, I'm open to hearing that.
    Last edited by Myst; 03-22-2015 at 05:17 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast