Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Tired of Kill4Me's unsolicited retypings of me behind my back - so discuss here.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    People are 50/50 on LSI/SLE for me - that is, some are for LSI, some are for SLE and it's about 50/50 at worst, definitely not "most people" claim SLE for me. Stop distorting the facts, thank-you.

Feel free to post in my type thread though about this if you want. This is off topic here.
    The only people who think you are LSI are the people you made believe you were LSI for bullshit reasons, and many of those people go straight towards SLE after becoming familiar with your posts. It seems that anything you dislike is a distortion of facts. Unfortunately for you I dont play those games. There is 0 evidence of Ti in you, Ill go ahead bring it up in your type thread.You should also try and stay on topic and take your own advice
    Last edited by Slade; 06-05-2017 at 03:19 AM.
    Hey, feel free to PM me with any opinions about my type

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gee look at all the people typing @Myst as SLE. Is this what you call 50-50? Who is distorting facts?

This is a rough collection of my thoughts based off multiple threads I've seen her in: My best guess is LSE, in any case, I dont see a strong case for Ti in ego. She likes to use words like strawman, inconsistencies, and logic but when it comes down to it the actual content of her posts aren't structurally coherent. Her main way of arguing is using personal anecdotes, citing her own relationship to the information, relating via personal experience. Also, she likes to type using snippets of type descriptions, basically anything rather than actually engaging the theory directly. Extremely pushy, far more than Se creative. Extroverted tendencies, initiates contact with members, also has qualities that doesn't seem to relate to beta. Seems out of touch with aggressor/victim dynamics, seems out of touch with the teasing, verbal jousting interplay that goes on here. Out of place in Beta, basically. Uncomfortable with direct aggression, hides it under a veneer of pleasantness, typical of Ne-Si valuing types. Asks an almost compulsive amount of questions to form an understanding, atypical of LSI's who tend to connect the dots on their own. Asking in Reinin dichotomies at the very least. Temperment EJ, possibly EP, introvert is almost impossible to see.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    The theme of this thread is ironaclly similar to @squarks. Basically saying "okay, I see you gossiping, lets hash it out here face to face" (someone pointed out to me that this is a rather Beta quadra-like thing to do). Imo, I think both Myst and Squark are LSI; they come off as identicals and vibe similarly.
    Why the fuck would you mark the preceding post as constructive and then write this?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Because LSE isn't a horrible suggestion as I've wondered about Myst being LSE before, but I think LSI works. Why the fuck does everything trigger you?
    Yeah yeah. Anyway, as the fan of a troll like this, you make me fucking sick.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slade View Post
    Gee look at all the people typing @Myst as SLE. Is this what you call 50-50? Who is distorting facts?
    I can make a poll on it if you want, I counted in all the posts and messages I've received over the years. Definitely not more people typing me SLE than LSI. Especially not people who have talked to me at length.

Not that I mind being typed SLE, it's just that I don't think it fits entirely, it's a little "off" compared to LSI.

This is a rough collection of my thoughts based off multiple threads I've seen her in: My best guess is LSE, in any case, I dont see a strong case for Ti in ego. She likes to use words like strawman, inconsistencies, and logic but when it comes down to it the actual content of her posts aren't structurally coherent. Her main way of arguing is using personal anecdotes, citing her own relationship to the information, relating via personal experience. Also, she likes to type using snippets of type descriptions, basically anything rather than actually engaging the theory directly. Extremely pushy, far more than Se creative. Extroverted tendencies, initiates contact with members, also has qualities that doesn't seem to relate to beta. Seems out of touch with aggressor/victim dynamics, seems out of touch with the teasing, verbal jousting interplay that goes on here. Out of place in Beta, basically. Uncomfortable with direct aggression, hides it under a veneer of pleasantness, typical of Ne-Si valuing types. Asks an almost compulsive amount of questions to form an understanding, atypical of LSI's who tend to connect the dots on their own. Asking in Reinin dichotomies at the very least. Temperment EJ, possibly EP, introvert is almost impossible to see.
    I could understand the SLE or LSE ideas because of the DCNH D flavour that I have with strengthened Se-Te energy-wise so to speak. But the information processing is still Ti>Se Ego.

I have no idea where you got the rest of your ideas but almost all of it is very off, lol.

First off, I don't really think others would agree on how I'm not "engaging the theory directly". I keep talking about the analyzing of it and pretty much everyone on here will attest to that. Unless you mean something like my Ne PoLR because yeah, I don't engage it like the Ne base people do it.

Then, like, did you see me in bed to be so sure about how I'm out of touch with aggressor/victim dynamics?

The only one thing I do agree with is that I'm not good with mixing fun with aggression when it comes to verbal jokes. A Beta NF has recently explained to me very well though how that balance of fun vs actual aggression works. I have not had much experience with fun socializing for a long time now (not since I buried myself in work and stuff like that after school a long time ago) so that's a nonsocionics factor there.

Something else. I don't know what is direct aggression to you if you also see me too high on Se pushiness.

I won't even comment on the silly but common mistake that you made that some people tend to make about the Asking/Declaring dichotomy (even if Reinin dichotomies were to be valid which they aren't).

Aaaaaaaaaaand finally......................... *DRUMROLL* Ti PoLR calling my structural logic incoherent after trying to get away here (link) with "reasoning" like properly refuting something simply means denying with a "no". Wow. Okay, thanks for making my day.
    Last edited by Myst; 06-05-2017 at 06:30 AM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

The theme of this thread is ironaclly similar to @squarks. Basically saying "okay, I see you gossiping, lets hash it out here face to face" (someone pointed out to me that this is a rather Beta quadra-like thing to do). Imo, I think both Myst and Squark are LSI; they come off as identicals and vibe similarly.
    Actually yeah, I noticed that similarity / remembered it myself. I thought it was funny and btw that was when I could see a bit of Se valuing in squark finally. Then she explained how she was advised by someone else to withdraw before that so that's why I didn't see it before.

I just think we are probably Business instead of Identicals. (Se creatives but not sharing the Base function.) But I explain that in her type thread, all discussion on her type should be directed there. (Reply there if you want to reply to this part on her typing.)
    Last edited by Myst; 06-05-2017 at 06:20 AM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

The only people who think you are LSI are the people you made believe you were LSI for bullshit reasons, and many of those people go straight towards SLE after becoming familiar with your posts. It seems that anything you dislike is a distortion of facts. Unfortunately for you I dont play those games. There is 0 evidence of Ti in you, Ill go ahead bring it up in your type thread.You should also try and stay on topic and take your own advice
    Wow, you keep piling on all this bullshit here. Clearly without zero evidence, too. I really shouldn't waste time arguing with the biased kind of Ti PoLR like you. (I'm not saying all IEEs are like this... just you, with your crazy bias.)

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can make a poll on it if you want, I counted in all the posts and messages I've received over the years. Definitely not more people typing me SLE than LSI. Especially not people who have talked to me at length.
    Yeah, excuse me if I don't trust your personal anecdotes. SLE seems to be the consensus in this thread, and is many times over more sensible than LSI.

First off, I don't really think others would agree on how I'm not "engaging the theory directly". I keep talking about the analyzing of it and pretty much everyone on here will attest to that. Unless you mean something like my Ne PoLR because yeah, I don't engage it like the Ne base people do it.
    Personal anecdotes, personal relationship to the information, etc. The links you are focused on aren't objective links between information, not typically anyway.

Something else. I don't know what is direct aggression to you if you also see me too high on Se pushiness.
    Do you not know the difference between indirect and direct? Take away the smiley's and fake pleasantries from your posts and thats what you get.

Aaaaaaaaaaand finally......................... *DRUMROLL* Ti PoLR calling my structural logic incoherent after trying to get away here (link) with "reasoning" like properly refuting something simply means denying with a "no". Wow. Okay, thanks for making my day.
    I never said anything about a 'proper refutation' I said I refuted what you said. Maybe you should learn what words mean before you look like more of an ass.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Yeah, excuse me if I don't trust your personal anecdotes. SLE seems to be the consensus in this thread, and is many times over more sensible than LSI.
    Please open your two eyes more and look at the post dates. They are very old..... people did not know me well yet back then.

You are just too much of a noob on this forum, sorry.

So no, not bothering with a poll just for you. If you are obsessed enough about my type then I suggest you go and ask each member that posted here years ago before they knew me better, you will not get the SLE answer more often than LSI.

As for the rest of your post, I'm sorry, I simply don't respect your intelligence enough to bother with answering each ridiculous points of yours.

See you.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

First part of this post moved here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1195149

(...)

General notes re: Myst's type:

"But an 'LSI' is being subjective so they can't be Ti-dom" - have you *seen* the definition of introverted field elements? They are by definition subjective, both of them.

As I know her, Myst relates everything to her pov because her pov is the fundamental way she makes sense of the world. (Like basically any human you care to pick, incidentally.) She has mentioned in other places that her map of the world and the way it matches the world or not is her fundamental way of processing things, so while it may come across as a little heavy-handed in conversation sometimes, it makes complete sense that she would carefully measure everything she reads against her own experience.

"Myst is SLE" - One of the most striking qualities of her writing style is that she makes strong assertions everywhere. This is a large part of what bothers people who call her 'too subjective', if I've understood correctly. That's textbook Opinionated Rational(tm) behaviour. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. She may be comparatively vital and assertive, but note that her general worldview is rather more static. She output Se, not Ti - the same way an SLE would output Ti, and live through their Se. Myst does not live through her Se, even if she has a good command of it.
    Last edited by GuavaDrunk; 06-05-2017 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Moved part of post to new thread
    Reason is a whore.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I started that other thread for a reason, please take all of this there. I'll cut my post from here in which I attacked her, and shuttle it over there as well.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please open your two eyes more and look at the post dates. They are very old..... people did not know me well yet back then.

You are just too much of a noob on this forum, sorry.

So no, not bothering with a poll just for you. If you are obsessed enough about my type then I suggest you go and ask each member that posted here years ago before they knew me better, you will not get the SLE answer more often than LSI.

As for the rest of your post, I'm sorry, I simply don't respect your intelligence enough to bother with answering each ridiculous points of yours.

See you.
    I think it's more accurate that you don't have an answer for me and want to cherry-pick examples of people who agree with you.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I think it's more accurate that you don't have an answer for me and want to cherry-pick examples of people who agree with you.
    Nope, not that. I truly don't respect your intelligence if you meant that stuff about refuting stuff seriously, but it's even worse if it's just you trolling this much.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456