Thread: Member Questionnaire (QuickTwist)

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (QuickTwist)

Member Questionnaire 1 (QuickTwist)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is the crowning achievement of what this pitiful existence has to offer. Love is fleeting, it cannot be attained indefinitely as enjoyable as the experience can be.
    What are your most important values?
    My highest value, if I had to choose one would be that I desire to be understood. I am not naive enough to think that true happiness can actually be attained for a lifespan. My values, other than that, are to live with myself and be content in who I am and also I think self expression, either in a concrete way or within the mind is very important to me and if I didn't/couldn't have that I would proly go insane.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    IDK if I am a spiritual person or not... I sure don't have any delusions that I know without a shadow of doubt in my mind that there is a god(s) and that they are the all important centerpiece to this shit hole that is earth.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Two completely different questions. I'll start with the first.

I am against war whole heartedly. That being said, sometimes we must do things that may cause harm to others in and only in self defense.

What is power? Power means nothing or no one can harm you and you have a great pull of influence over others. It is being able to speak and yet not having to.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Lets see, long conversations? On one topic? IDK. I've had my fair share of debates with people who were not religious, and at the time I was. Funny that I have all but completely rejected the idea that God exists...
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I think health makes for a terrible conversational topic. Everyone is at different levels of health and how important and what that mean to them. I find it hard to envision being close to someone who has the same views on health from one person to another. I think about my health a lot, but I'm actually a very unhealthy individual. I guess its do as I say not as I do.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Uhhhgggg. I hate them and try to avoid or do as little of that shit as possible. I believe a big part of this has to do with how one was raised honestly. If you are rich, there is a greater chance you keep up with this stuff better.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    The Bourne series is pretty good. I've seen LOTR more times than I can count and read the Hobbit once or twice. I have not seen the third Hobbit movie though. I sorta lost interest with that world. I would like to see the movie Memento again. Also I think Samurai X is absolute perfection when it comes to anime (the first movie they made, nothing afterwords).
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    When I listen to a very sad song when I haven't slept for a long time I sometimes cry. I cried when I read the ending of 'Where the Red Firm Grows.' I also cried when my first GF broke up with me.

When I hear some really twisted dark humorous shit I usually crack a smile at least.

Why? IDK, because those things provoke an emotional response in me.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    Where or when? WTF I suppose its really the same thing. Uhm, I rarely if ever feel like I belong anywhere. I don't think I've ever felt a deep kinship with anyone/anything.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I can be pretty insecure about some things if people push my buttons right. I am probably most insecure about my own intelligence. I dislike that I have any insecurities at all.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I can be loyal to a fault, I can be pretty idealistic and/or perfectionistic which leads to good results once I have completed a task that requires perfection. My parents tell me I'm smart. My best friend tells me a really good friend.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I am a highly independent person in that I take care of my own problems and typically would prefer to work out my problems by myself. I would like help with creating balance in my life if that's even possible.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    If I am stuck in a rut it its cause is that I am extremely depressed and cannot get motivated to do jack shit.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I get along with old guys who I can just ask questions to and they will talk and talk about their experiences. I really enjoy those few experiences when I get the chance. Lets see, what do I like about people... I like people that I can talk for an extended period of time too and they can do the same with me. I like people that I can have a serious conversation with with a bit of comic relief here and there.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I don't really get anal (no pun intended) with who I choose as a partner. As long as they can put up with my bull shit and I can put up with theirs it would seem to be a perfect match. I'm not a very sexual person and in fact I very well could be A-sexual.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I would do everything in my power to prevent emotional outbursts toward my child. I would try my hardest to get them to not just do what I say, but more importantly, understand why I think it would be best for them to do what I said to do.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I'm usually pretty good about compartmentalizing it and understanding that that is just their personal view and I likely can't change what they think. I have had to work really hard to be as restrained as I am when someone has a point of view that I disagree with adamantly.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I am an awkward social outcast because I never developed the social skills needed to be accepted when I was growing up. As a whole? How I see people? People are shallow as fuck. They don't care about shit unless there is something in it for them, be it control to a favor. The biggest problem with society is that acceptance is not the primary consideration when relating to people.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I don't chose my friends. I am willing to make any friendship work as long as I know you are not going to abuse me, which can be a lengthy process. Overall I'm up for being anyone's friend before we meet. But if I think you are a user or abuser I will play the ignore game. Also I give as good as I get.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    It really depends on what I am going through at the point in time that I am exposed to the said strangers. I usually feel things out, but I also don't give a shit about social norms and common courtesy so I may just put the stranger into repulsion mode, which I couldn't care less if I do that to strangers. I rather be who I'm going to be right away rather than play some dumb game for acceptance.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I am not naive enough to think that true happiness can actually be attained for a lifespan

You seem kind of jaded and I don't know what concept of happiness you have in this case. Probably a Thinking type...Feelers squeeze experiences better. And likely a Negativist?

I don't really get anal (no pun intended) with who I choose as a partner. As long as they can put up with my bull shit and I can put up with theirs it would seem to be a perfect match. I'm not a very sexual person and in fact I very well could be A-sexual.

dude, ftw. you're Ip temperament.

I am an awkward social outcast because I never developed the social skills needed to be accepted when I was growing up. As a whole? How I see people? People are shallow as fuck. They don't care about shit unless there is something in it for them, be it control to a favor.

have you considered trying to increase the amount of endorphins in your brain? no really. Anyway technically you are probably a Feeling polr.
    Last edited by Amber; 02-11-2015 at 01:25 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sienna View Post
    I am not naive enough to think that true happiness can actually be attained for a lifespan

You seem kind of jaded and I don't know what concept of happiness you have in this case. Probably a Thinking type...Feelers squeeze experiences better. And likely a Negativist?

dude, ftw. you're Ip temperament.

I am an awkward social outcast because I never developed the social skills needed to be accepted when I was growing up. As a whole? How I see people? People are shallow as fuck. They don't care about shit unless there is something in it for them, be it control to a favor.

have you considered some trying to increase the amount of endorphins in your brain? no really. Anyway technically you are probably a Feeling polr.
    what's "ftw" for the ….?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI or IEI

-Suggestive
    Lack of motivation, reluctance to do chores, sexual apathy. These sound as sincere hints.

or -Creative...?
    Insecurities with both social skills and intelligence hit on irrationals on a similar degree. This adds no info but looks consistent.
    Balzac

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brave of you @QuickTwist to admit that you are not a very sexually focused person.

I'm the same way, as have never really been overly interested/physically attracted to things in the sexual arena with an almost non existant sex drive.
    Mostly I have lived a life with close to zero desire in this area and have considered myself to be asexual on some level even though I have been happily married in a sexual relationship for years and years.

This is terrible - makes me sound like a boring freak...
    but really it's not that big a deal, a relationship with another can still work you just have to learn when to hug, hold hands, sign off with a heart symbol or xo, and let the other do lots of the physical chasing. Also, there are great toys these days for couples in the bedroom - or for the loner.

Is this really related to suggestive Se?

I thought that INTj's also tended to be this way?
    Last edited by Hays; 02-11-2015 at 03:23 AM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like INTx sp/so, ILI most likely

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Would you please post a picture of yourself from the side?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    ...never really been overly interested/physically attracted to things in the sexual arena with an almost non existant sex drive...

Is this really related to suggestive Se?

I thought that INTj's also tended to be this way?
    I guess you're right on that.
    Leaving bed with less in your hands than when entered it, one develops apathy.

-Vulnerable/Suggestive are weakest
    -Role/Mobilizing are second-weakest

Without aid from the outside, they'll go kind of asexual.

I'll be inaccurate and gross:
    Intuitive introverts have trouble finding the holes and do even worse in sustaining action.
    Balzac

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Would you please post a picture of yourself from the side?
    Two videos. The first is scripted the second isn't.

http://youtu.be/gUANbHUgl5w

http://youtu.be/Zl9nycajUho

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    what's "ftw" for the ….?

It was provoked by his view of romantic relationships as "people putting up with each other's shit." . Don't worry, I wasn't judging him for not being into anal.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

It was provoked by his view of romantic relationships as "people putting up with each other's shit." . Don't worry, I wasn't judging him for not being into anal.
    Sometimes you will say something that causes a warm cheshire grin to spread across my heart. That is the only way I can explain the feeling.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi @QuickTwist - It was cool hanging out with you in Tinychat last night. You remind me of a good friend I used to hang out with on World of Warcraft. He and I used to sit in a tree in Nagrand and talk about things of depth until the early hours of the morning. <3

I like that you seem realistic about relationships with others and are deeply rooted in loyalty, while also enjoying deep conversations. I'm thinking Gamma for this reason, most likely ILI.

You mentioned that people don't seem to like you, but perhaps it's more of a feeling of them not being able to reach you, which would fit well within the ILI excerpt:

ILIs are often stereotypically represented as reclusive scholars, philosophers, scientists, artists, seers, and sages. The ILI, with their often unusual perceptions, may come across as unreachable, esoteric eccentrics

Hope this helps! Come hang out with us again soon!
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Is SLI or ILI e4 even possible?..

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah, in a way>> that's an E4 hairstyle. Also he writes ...creativity for building identity etc.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by applejacks View Post
    Hi @QuickTwist - It was cool hanging out with you in Tinychat last night. You remind me of a good friend I used to hang out with on World of Warcraft. He and I used to sit in a tree in Nagrand and talk about things of depth until the early hours of the morning. <3

I like that you seem realistic about relationships with others and are deeply rooted in loyalty, while also enjoying deep conversations. I'm thinking Gamma for this reason, most likely ILI.

You mentioned that people don't seem to like you, but perhaps it's more of a feeling of them not being able to reach you, which would fit well within the ILI excerpt:

ILIs are often stereotypically represented as reclusive scholars, philosophers, scientists, artists, seers, and sages. The ILI, with their often unusual perceptions, may come across as unreachable, esoteric eccentrics

Hope this helps! Come hang out with us again soon!
    Such nice things said about me. Honestly I don't think I have the intellect/knowledge to talk on a truly deep level with people, but it is nice to hear nonetheless. I guess I could agree with you that I am not shallow, but beyond that I don't feel I am anything special. The longer I live the more apparent it becomes to me that I am not someone with special gifts and such. As far as being unreachable, I cannot tell you how true this is. I generally don't open up to people in a way that is "reachable". I believe this has to do with intimacy and trust issues. All in all its good that you have some good things to say rather than nothing at all or even negative things, so... thanks.

yeah, in a way>> that's an E4 hairstyle. Also he writes ...creativity for building identity etc.
    Congrats on 4000 posts. ^ ^

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@QuickTwist - try not to be too hard on yourself! I'd invite you to our Tinychat any day of the week. You're very polite and non-judgmental, which are beautiful qualities.

There is nobody like you in the world, so embrace who you are and what you stand for, and find others that also enjoy that individual. You'll find there are more than you think

Happy typing!
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird View Post
    Fe PoLR & E4 make an interesting mix. Which do you think you are, quick twist, SLI or ILI? You seem more Gamma to me for some reason. Maybe sp instinct mistaken for Si? I think I read that can happen sometimes.
    Currently debating over ILI and ESI.

Its may not look like it makes sense, but trust me it does.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Seems like you've been badgered into Fe PoLR, I wait to see if you show delta or gamma qualities, ILI or maybe even ESI on the account you seem quite friendly and non critical to be Ni leading. Something tells me you're a bit more interesting than SLI but let's see how it goes.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI it is guys... for now.