LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Solange)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Solange)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Real beauty is anything that makes me experience a sensation of "out of the ordinary" and close to the sublime.

Love is one of the most powerful human motivators. It can be a development of hormonal reactions. It can be an absorption of another into you. It is a commitment to place another as your equal in what you do.
    What are your most important values?
    It's important to be true to myself and loyal to my family and friends.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    No.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    War is a means to an end. Power makes the world go round. I don't advocate war, but I know a world without conflicts is utopian.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Art, philosophy, history, technology ...
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I'm focused on my body. I care about what it looks like and what I eat. I am all for a healthy lifestyle. I follow nutritionist tips and I try to go natural.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    They have to be done (sure, I'd rather go hiking or skying instead).
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Desire under the Elms
    Requiem for a Dream
    50 Shades of Grey
    Tragic Sense of Life by Unamuno
    Farenheit 451
    Brazil
    The Tree of Life
    A History of Media Manipulation
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I cry when I'm angry or upset, when I feel something is running out of hand or when I don't have the capacities I'd like. Only when I'm alone. Rarely and I get over it, I don't like it.
    I smile when my family and friends are happy and in the groove. I also smile when someone says stupid things or acts absurd.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    If I'm connected with the people, I can feel at home in any place.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I wish I could be more practical and domestic.
    I sometimes feel too deeply.
    I would like to be more quixotic.
    I'd love to be a genius and make technological inventions.

It's me who thinks about that as weakness. Other people find it cool and interesting as I am. They don't know much .
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I'm smart and I learn quickly. I can multi-task and get many things done fast when I put my mind to it. I'm loyal when that's what it should be.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    ?
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    It happens. I become easily distracted and wired.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Intelligence
    Noblesse

I get along with people who can make me "grow" someway without knowing. When experiences are thought provoking and there are many things to learn from our friendship.

I dislike prejudiced people. Moralists. People who are not authentic and copy models they see in society. Also superficiality and boring people who don't know it.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    It's an important part of my life. What I like: someone level-headed, clever, imaginative, strong, aware of other people without too much verbosity, full of energy and zest for life.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I would feel heavy responsibility. I would try to keep their personality in the center and smoothly guide the kids to my standards. Failure would make me feel guilty.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    After I see where they're coming from, I negotiate our beliefs, how compatible they are. If the claim is made to me and I don't want to do something, I have no remorse at giving up on my "friend". Just in case we're talking about something very serious like career choices, relationships or political beliefs.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I'm an individualist at heart. I'm not very interested in social problems.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    Sometimes we just have too much to talk about and we become friends after sharing what we think. Sometimes it's a feeling of "recognition" at first sight and I know we are going to be friends later.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Probably friendly and distant if I don't like them or don't know them at all and don't want to know them.
    Last edited by Amber; 12-30-2014 at 10:07 AM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'll agree with your INFj/EII self-typing.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nothing else ? I wonder about the IEE or IEI too.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird View Post
    I think IEI is possible . I'm not a big fan of this particular questionnaire.
    My questionaire or this form and the questions? Not all EIIs are the same . It's interesting to discuss others and I'm open to opinions.