ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (ouronis)

Member Questionnaire 1 (ouronis)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    I just had the last one deleted, so I'm going shorthand.

a) I don't know
    b)Crazy ride.
    What are your most important values?
    autonomy/freethinking/intellectual honesty
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    No. Never saw a reason.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Don't want violence, but if used, I support its use to defend and stop oppression.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Social sciences/structure of life/human nature
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I like learning about the body. I'm a hypochondriac.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Hate them. I can go without them, except for clean clothes, supply of food, and clean dishes.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Stormlight Archive. Walking Dead. I can't think of many examples.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Loss of loved ones, personal failure, someone abusing me through personal leverage.

Good, honest, brash, insightful jokes. Belief in me as a well-functioning human being. Idk lol.

There is no why, only do. At least when it comes to emotions.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    Solitude and a relaxing, but high quality, activity. Say doing drugs in nature, hiking, joy riding, playing a good video game, reading a good book, etc.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    a)I'm stubborn about intellectual things. I'm introverted. I'm messy. I'm not aggressive in life. I can be too "father-knows-best."
    b)I'm not good at dealing with dynamic, fast-paced and detailed situations. Most information given to me in such an environment usually doesn't even reach my brain.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    a)I'm smart. Honorable sense of ethics. Help people who I think need help.
    b)I'm not close-minded and traditional.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Dealing with those real-world situations where I need to be "more aggressive(not even sure what this means. manipulative?)", or at least smart, in a fast-paced situation and paying attention to the dynamics of social situations.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    I always get in a rut when I'm moving and I'm sitting in my empty room. Very strong feeling of sadness. I either distract myself, wallow in self-pity, or go hang out somewhere else.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like people who 1)know how to prioritize personal connection over their uptightness, and 2)are open-minded and have strange opinions(but well though-out and non-woo woo ones).
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Not too worried about it. A good partner would be one who knows has an open-minded and adventurous attitude, and knows how to have fun one-on-one, not necessarily in a sexual setting. Also someone who will do chores for me, if they are so-inclined.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Good education, open mindset, at least some ability to be a critic/improver of things.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Annoyed, but try to find out in where we diverge in the string of reasoning. I'm more interested in the thick, juicy disagreement than convincing them otherwise, although I may, in the thick of it, say things like "How can you possibly not see this?!" It's all fun to me, though.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    They are out there, and I am in here, and that's the way I like it(uh huh uh huh).

Violence and deception/lies tend to use the each other as an excuse to justify themselves.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I choose friends accepting of my introverted and casual-towards-social-norms attitude. I don't mind extroverts if they are calm extroverts. Good conversation, and maybe some similar interests, is the main thing, though.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I keep to myself, they keep to themselves(hopefully).

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Introvert and messy lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You must be a bureaucratic nightmare.

(because you have 17,405 posts, and all you do is repeat other people. I'm hilarious, I know.)
    Last edited by ouronis; 12-02-2014 at 11:19 PM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

funky Alpha NT

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agni View Post
    funky Alpha NT
    Thanks. Alpha NT is my first guess. I wonder how much of Ti being a strict law and system creating mindset is true. Is an ILE much more relaxed with their structures? I have Filatova's book on ebook, and of course, what is in her descriptions are stressed differently than others', such as say, Gulenko. She described Ti as a law-follower, even to the point where they will catalog their photographs and tag them, and just generally be an organization nazi about it. I am not this extreme, although it does come easily to me, to formulate systems into say, excel spreadsheets. I can quickly find the relevant questions given a goal. But this isn't something I go out of my way to do(doing this outside of work seems like a waste of my time...that is, anything involving spreadsheets outside of work is not worth it).

So I guess my question is, how much are Ti egos really law-creators(law for the sake of law)? I have a feeling that if I have Ti, the way Filatova describes it is totally wrong and not denoting the fluidity of purpose of the function.

Ok, I have the habit of asking too many questions, so just answer according to your interest.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    So I guess my question is, how much are Ti egos really law-creators(law for the sake of law)? I have a feeling that if I have Ti, the way Filatova describes it is totally wrong and not denoting the fluidity of purpose of the function.
    I agree about your last sentence here

I'm not too big on having law just for the sake of law, it usually has a purpose for me. But even I don't bother with being an organization nazi constantly. Just as you said it does come easily to me but that's about it.

PS: I still see you as LII-Ne

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

anybody else have any opinions on me?

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You guys should tell me your perceptions of me.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I perceive you as some kind of ILII type. Arrange the letters any way you like.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I perceive you as some kind of ILII type. Arrange the letters any way you like.
    Oh god

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Oh god
    Calling upon another mythology is not going to help you now.

But for my own curiosity, which god would it be if you had to choose?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Calling upon another mythology is not going to help you now.

But for my own curiosity, which god would it be if you had to choose?
    Dyaus Pita

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Dyaus Pita
    Whew, I was hoping it wouldn't be this one! Both sky gods. Nice choice going with the Vedic...can't go wrong with them.

YWIMW

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Whew, I was hoping it wouldn't be this one! Both sky gods. Nice choice going with the Vedic...can't go wrong with them.

Well thats my name sake but i don't like that its spelled uranus

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Well thats my name sake but i don't like that its spelled uranus
    I kind of put that together but I still prefer the Vedic (in this case based on spelling) to the Greek and I am from Greece.

It looks better the way you spell it, btw.
    Last edited by Aylen; 02-23-2015 at 08:40 PM.

YWIMW

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I kind of put that together but I still prefer the Vedic (in this case based on spelling) to the Greek and I am from Greece.

It looks better the way you spell it, btw.
    The emperor Nero was ignorant madness in top form with a part of the empire worshipping him as Mithras. I like thinking of the perfect negligent god as a combination of Zeus and Nero- Dyaus Nero.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Case Studies of the Ne-INTj and Ti-ENTp

One should realize that the main differences between the Ne-INTj and the Ti-ENTp are listed in these definitive traits:

The Ne-INTj represents the phlegmatic thinker of the Classical Era, observing the world as an autonomous unit and calculating its various phenomena and processes.
    Their use of
    willingly develops and works out new ideas for practical application. The Ne-INTj, is primarily drawn to science and research, in which they can fluently lecture about the subject and contains a grand capability to analyse specific topics in depth. In terms of work routine, the Ne-INTj is very stable and presents a good work ethic, but quickly grows tired of routine and is in need of fresh impressions and changes. The Ne-INTj is responsible for establishing intellectual contact, intriguing ideas and new suggestions in communication with other people.

The Ti-ENTp represents the mad scientist of the Atomic era, to the ENTp, the world is a vast network of stars with infinitely interchangeable constellations emerging from the open-ended framework. Their use of
    creates depth to their generalizations on the basis of innovation. The Ti-ENTp is primarily drawn to the creation of the new and unusual, creating the structural frameworks of large ideas as essentials to their promising initiatives and opportunities. In terms of work routine, the Ti-ENTp can become scattered, disorganized and would rather work for something that at least remotely promotes his interests. The Ti-ENTp is quite sociable, as they are responsible for conducting a logical analysis of ideas, novelty and ongoing processes.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ouronis, I hope that you found this helpful, Ne-INTj and Ti-ENTp are often mistyped beyond from the basis of simply being Alpha NT's

If anyone wanted to hear the rest of the case studies on the subject, (Ti-INTj and Ne-ENTp) I would be more than welcome to share.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megane View Post
    ouronis, I hope that you found this helpful, Ne-INTj and Ti-ENTp are often mistyped beyond from the basis of simply being Alpha NT's

If anyone wanted to hear the rest of the case studies on the subject, (Ti-INTj and Ne-ENTp) I would be more than welcome to share.
    Why hold back? Open the flood gates

Anyway, yeah, if you don't feel comfortable sharing everything, go ahead and print out your descriptions here. Contrast between subtypes of the same type is definitely needed here I think.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Butt

Fuck

Things

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megane View Post

Share. Especially if you also have this for Se instead of Ne .

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

mb EIE
    due inappropriate usage of his cream

perverted sexuality + aversion to good care about own look = no valued Si
    inadequate moral = no valued Fi

the main clown among betas is the mentioned type
    Last edited by Sol; 07-08-2018 at 10:20 AM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    mb EIE
    due inappropriate usage of his cream

perverted sexuality + aversion to good care about own look = no valued Si
    inadequate moral = no valued Fi

the main clown among betas is the mentioned type
    Ouronis as EIE?! Especially with this "reasoning"?!