Thread: Member Questionnaire (Phantom Shadow)

The Reclusive Philosopher Phantom Shadow's Avatar
    TIM
    Ni-ILI, 5w4 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Phantom Shadow)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Phantom Shadow)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is when something you observe has ideal external and/or internal traits that you find pleasing or desirable.

Love is when you feel you have a deep intimate or kindred connection with someone or something .
    What are your most important values?
    (In no specific order) Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding, Logic, Cunning, Wit, Freedom, Independence, Truth, Honesty, Individuality, Unity, Temperance, Creativity, Practicality, Resourcefulness, Conservation
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I'm spiritual and philosophical not religious; I hold my own set of unique beliefs primarily base of Pagan values. As well as concepts and principles from other religions and spiritual views. I hold these beliefs because I feel that we been given free will and consciousness for a reason. That reason is so that we can find our own path in life.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I think war is the greatest failing of mankind the moment we stop trying to understand one another and resort to murder, torture, violence, abuse and destruction we have fail each other. As for the militaries they are necessary to protect the rights and freedoms of ourself and others. Power is the ability to shape, control, understand and unify with are realities, and the multiverse.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I have had long conversation about my passion and interests metaphysics, spirituality, religion, psychology, neurology, biology, technology, philosophy, ethics, tactics, strategy, gaming, comics, mangas, anime. Why? Because they are fascinating, they peaked my curiosity and stimulate my mind.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I have moderate interest in health and medicine being that I am an organic being and being healthy is essential for optimal functionality in this world. I am focus on my body somewhat I lift weights three day a week, and pay attention to my nutritional intake; although I find it tedious and tiring at times.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Necessary maintenance that is tedious, trivial and boring. Wish I had a robot to preform these duties it would free up more time for me to do more meaningful things.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Can't think of any off the top of my head. I am not really a movie or book person.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I don't know, the same things that make everyone else cry and smile. Because there sad or amusing or both.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I feel at one with the environment everywhere preferably somewhere inside in a safe, dark, quiet, peaceful room. Away from all the the chaos, noise, and monotony of daily life. I feel a sense of belonging when I am at home, or with a small group of my most trust and love friends.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    People see me as disengaged, overly logical, indifferent, willful, asocial, guarded, mistrustful, critical, somewhat standoffish, overly skeptical. What I dislike about myself is that I am unmotivated at times, I have a hard time maintaining contact with people, and dealing with social affairs in general.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I have great critical thinking skills, I'm a great trouble shooter, I am wise deep beyond my age and experience, I am clever, knowledgable, easygoing, tolerant, understanding, flexible.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I need help maintaining my social affairs, chores, housework and extra income is always nice. I got everything else covered.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    I feel stuck in a rut when I can't reach my goals no matter what I try. I feel fustration and irritation knowing no matter what do I can't progress even though I have exhausted all possibilities and resources. As well when I need support and guidance and there is none available.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I dislike petty, fickle, judgemental, domineering, ruthless, selfish, intolerant, ungrateful, disloyal, shady, unreasonable, people. Like the people who are opposite of what I just described.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I am open to both romance and sex, I love both them. Obviously someone attractive of the prefered gender and sexual orientation. Someone who is charming and charismatic, understanding, laid back, sexual, romantic, endearing, fun, free spirited, goofy, compassionate, and forgiving.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I would make sure my child properly educated, both book smart and street smart. I would focus practical skills and subjects finance, investing, ethics, philosophy, health, sex education, history. I will teach them everything they need to know to thrive as a functioning member of society.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Outwardly I will ask them to provide supporting details, examples, and site unbiased resources to confirm there claim. Then I will do my own independent research check my sources. Then we will go over the facts together. If their right I will be grateful that they took time to correct my mistake; if I'm right I will appreciate their willingness to stand for what they believe is right; if neither of us were right I would laugh it off, and if there is no right answer will have to agree to disagree I will respect there beliefs and choices.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I am a renegade and a loner for most part. I strongly disagree with the direction are society and culture is going most people to me seem lost, misguided, confused, clueless, stupid and incompetent. I see are society as a corrupt plutocratic popularity contest that rewards bad behavior. On the surface everything seem fine and well but this just an illusion hiding the abomination beneath.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I choose my friends basesd on how well we get along, do we have similar interests, goals, values, if they can be trusted. If we will be working together how useful and competent they are. I am warmer, more opened, and receptive to them as whole. It takes me a while to warm to people.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I ignore strangers unless, I need them form something or they engage me. Otherwise I quiet and keep to myself.

TIM
    Ni-ILI, 5w4 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I finally got around to filling this out. For those who are curious about me and for further type conformation.
    MBTI: INTJ
    Socionics:ILI (Ni-Fi)
    Enneagram Type: 5w4
    Enneagram Tritype: Head-5, Gut-9 Heart-4
    Instinctal Stacking:
    Sp/Sx Mid
    Jung's 12 Archetypes: Self-Sage, Ego-Hero, Soul-Rebel

TIM
    Ni-ILI, 5w4 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Extra Information

Ethnicity: Mix Race Black/French/Japanese/...
    Face Structure: Oval
    Body Type: Ectomorph
    Height: 6ft'6in
    Weight:187 lb
    Birthday: December 17, 1991
    Astrology Sign: Sagittarius
    Chinese Zodiac and Element: Sheep/Metal

I get around to posting a picture one of these days...
    Instinctal Stacking:
    Sp/Sx Mid

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IEI with all the new info on astrology.

but ... alternative type:

I can see some Fi valuing:

Love is when you feel you have a deep intimate or kindred connection with someone or something .

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?I dislike petty, fickle, judgemental, domineering, ruthless, selfish, intolerant, ungrateful, disloyal, shady, unreasonable, people. Like the people who are opposite of what I just described.

Someone who is charming and charismatic, understanding, laid back, sexual, romantic, endearing, fun, free spirited, goofy, compassionate, and forgiving.
    who better than a SEE

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I don't know, the same things that make everyone else cry and smile. Because there sad or amusing or both.

(oh really ...? is everyone moved by the same things?)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

6'6" holy shit

TIM
    Ni-ILI, 5w4 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    6'6" holy shit
    You should have seen me in middle school tower over the everyone including the teacher. Everyone thought I got held back like 5 time. On the positive side I dominated in PE.
    Instinctal Stacking:
    Sp/Sx Mid