Thread: Hi Who Is INFj

TIM
    ESTj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi Who Is INFj

I am young adult, good looking, live in USA. I am ESTj and have not met duals before.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

We need @Maritsa here.
    Leckitsa is dead, long life to Flaxitsa.

TIM
    ESTj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    We need @Maritsa here.
    Leckitsa is dead, long life to Flaxitsa.
    I read this many time and still it not make sense. what?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FlaxSeed View Post
    Ni PoLR and its evidence.

TIM
    Under Research
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say she was referring to user Maritsa who (I guess) is an INFj?
    Second sentence is probably a play on the quote, "The King is Dead, Love Live the King", again with usernames.
    I'm less sure of their typing tough, as the joke might imply different things.

Or that might be a random statement with absolutely no real meaning whatsoever. Which would make it quite cool, I guess.

- Erl
    Last edited by Erlaad; 10-08-2014 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Typos and general writing impairment, it seems
    Socionics Types: ILE-Ti / ENTp (Alternatives: IEE - LII - ILI)
    MBTI: ? (Possibilities: INTP, INFP, ENFP, INFJ)
    Enneatype: ?w? sx (Possibilities: 4w3, 4w5. 5w6, 2w1)
    Big Five: ?
    Social Style: Expressive (Main) / Analytical (Secondary)

"I love my NE. I'm not sure 'bout anything in this world, but if there's one thing I'd bet on, is NE.
    NE is not for the faint of heart: makes you scattered, makes your mind wander around, makes you curious and wander-lusting. Makes you want to begin everything all over again, just 'cause it might plan out in a totally way.
    Embrace your NE, and it will open up a thousand worlds for ya."

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FlaxSeed + Maritsa = Flaxitsa

It used to be LeckySupport and Maritsa (Leckitsa) but now Persephone has helped both you
    and Maritsa out and we are shipping yall.
    Everything interests me but nothing holds me.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Good luck catching one...they're rare birds! I have one for a sister and she is pretty awesome, sometimes even scary. If she saw how I expressed myself on this site she might be mortified.

Welcome to the forum new person! There is always something interesting happening if you know where to look but sometimes you gotta go off the beaten path to find what you are looking for.

There are many excellent descriptions of the INFj (Ethical Intuitive Introvert) out there, so I'll try to refrain from a rehash of all of those articles. But I'd like to take this opportunity to provide some of my personal observations of the type and how to know if you're in the presence of one.

1. The INFj is a great listener. INFj's are probably the best listeners among all of the 16 types, always willing to share your miseries or your joys (or dumb ramblings). Even if what you say horrifies them, they'll calmly hear you out and, if they think it's relevant, they'll offer you some kindly advice--after you're done talking of course. It's hard for INFj's to interrupt people unless they are particularly upset with something that has been said.
    2. The INFj hesitates because they are self-conscious. While they crave companionship, they generally do not take initiative, socially, preferring to have an understanding of potential friends/relationships beforehand. As a rule, they are very self-conscious about the impression they make on other people and can get lost in their heads thinking about potential ramifications of their actions (that's the Extraverted Intuition combined with Introverted Feeling at work).
    3. The INFj is kind of a pushover, up to a point. Unfortunately (I say "unfortunate" because I'm INFj), they find it hard to refuse other people's requests. They have a mentality where they'll accept other people's troubles at least the one time (often this turns into many times). However, they will build up a quiet resentment towards those who have unreasonable demands, eventually reaching a breaking point where they will quite abruptly cut off contact or have an outburst.
    4. The INFj quietly judges everything. A natural observer, especially of people and relationships, the INFj spends a fair amount of time thinking about how everything fits into their personal moral framework (religious or otherwise). While they are not obvious about their emotions and prefer not to directly state their strong opinions, their faces will betray how they feel--a subtle smile if positive or a hard look if negative.
    5. The INFj has the appearance of being proper, in everything. Outwardly, they strive to appear put-together and well-prepared for everything but in private they can be disorganized and messy. They can initially come across as serious-minded, even cold, but in fact they love to make jokes and are playful when they are comfortable with their surroundings.
    6. The INFj [generally] has a delicate build and [usually] has a longer face. This is true of both males and females. They tend to dress conservatively but will often have a single distinguishing feature in their style (e.g. flashy belt or tie, fancy haircut, eye-catching jewelry, etc).

http://www.personalitytypist.com/201...nize-infj.html

http://www.personalitytypist.com/201...nize-estj.html

This fits my sister pretty well I would say.
    Last edited by Aylen; 10-08-2014 at 08:17 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

why does everyone assume young adult = male?

I think there are more EIIs around, they´re just too shy to show up until some value is violated.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maybe you should look at pictures and maybe you should look at the shape of faces and expressions. Maybe they speak a thousand words. ..

http://l.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/iCk...512.jpg.cf.jpg
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-08-2014 at 05:27 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post

I think there are more EIIs around, they´re just too shy to show up until some value is violated.
    You made me look!

I don't see any reference to Flax's gender, so far , in this thread. I may be missing something though.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

He said it in the shoutbox earlier.

TIM
    Under Research
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's male privilege at work, I guess.
    Anyway, yay to moar NE egos!

- Erl
    Socionics Types: ILE-Ti / ENTp (Alternatives: IEE - LII - ILI)
    MBTI: ? (Possibilities: INTP, INFP, ENFP, INFJ)
    Enneatype: ?w? sx (Possibilities: 4w3, 4w5. 5w6, 2w1)
    Big Five: ?
    Social Style: Expressive (Main) / Analytical (Secondary)

"I love my NE. I'm not sure 'bout anything in this world, but if there's one thing I'd bet on, is NE.
    NE is not for the faint of heart: makes you scattered, makes your mind wander around, makes you curious and wander-lusting. Makes you want to begin everything all over again, just 'cause it might plan out in a totally way.
    Embrace your NE, and it will open up a thousand worlds for ya."

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lecky is an LSE forum member who has been a good friend over the long and horrible years that I've had on this forum. His user profile is Leckysupport. Persephone used a play on words to create a one out of his uset name and mine. She's suggesting oneness. She's cute! And now she is suggesting the same of you and I.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SLI-Si(H)5w6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Lecky is an LSE forum member who has been a good friend over the long and horrible years that I've had on this forum. His user profile is Leckysupport. Persephone used a play on words to create a one out of his uset name and mine. She's suggesting oneness. She's cute! And now she is suggesting the same of you and I.

As we reach for the stars, we must put away childish things; gods, spirits and other phantasms of the brain. Reality is cruel and unforgiving, yet we must steel ourselves and secure the survival of our race through the unflinching pursuit of science and technology.
    - Stellaris

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ What the heck is your problem dude, were you not hugged enough as a child?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@FlaxSeed, you seem more like an SLE than LSE.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
    FlaxSeed + Maritsa = Flaxitsa

It used to be LeckySupport and Maritsa (Leckitsa) but now Persephone has helped both you
    and Maritsa out and we are shipping yall.
    This was cute and creative.

No Birdseed?
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@OP
    Nice try
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reginald FlaxSeed View Post
    I am young adult, good looking, live in USA. I am ESTj and have not met duals before.
    I might be INFj. Emphasis on the might.

INFj or INTj.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since we're throwing out solicitations,

Yes, if there is a delta NF in the US who is interested in personal growth, health, yoga, and building a family, and such things, send notifications my way!!@!@!@!

My appearance is cringeworthy and my personality perhaps even more so.
    But we're duals or whatever.

Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    This was cute and creative.

No Birdseed?
    Birdseed is really witty hahaha
    Everything interests me but nothing holds me.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Yes, if there is a delta NF in the US who is interested in
    Better is to look among MBT followers as the quantity is much more. While types are same and MBTI helps to identify types in some degree.
    2nd way is to identify types by yourself, for example of pretty girls near.

The choice among knowers of Socionics is too few to take it seriously for searching anywhere outside of USSR. And in most cases those will be with wrong own typing. So you get 2-3 "duals" per US state where only 1 is real dual wich is doubtful to be near your taste.

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    I might be INFj
    INFP is more probable, in case your type if F indeed

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Better is to look among MBT followers as the quantity is much more. While types are same and MBTI helps to identify types in some degree.
    2nd way is to identify types by yourself, for example of pretty girls near.

The choice among knowers of Socionics is too few to take it seriously for searching anywhere outside of USSR. And in most cases those will be with wrong own typing. So you get 2-3 "duals" per US state where only 1 is real dual wich is doubtful to be near your taste.

INFP is more probable, in case your type if F indeed
    Why?
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Don't look for an idea mate. You'll miss the one. Close your eyes and listen to your heart.
    -