Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
When a family member asks another family member to talk to you on any important and potentially emotionally rising subjects, then you know they are sx-last withdrawn. There is this inability and resistance to get close to someone else to the point that it even overrides family ties.
People who never or rarely experience such desires, ARE emotionally deficient and limited in their ability to be intimate, like R&H says, they "find it difficult to get deeply exited or enthusiastic about anything...strangely disconnected even from spouses, friends, and family members." (Wisdom of the E). So only if you rarely or never feel pained by a desire to be close to someone can you be so deficient in SX variant activity. That's why pure so/sp/so's can be seen, even when you get close to them as light, shallow, cardboard, unfeeling, etc. And yes those types of people DO exist. And they ARE boring, draining, or uninteresting in my own experience of them.
Suedehead, i'm sorry, I dont resonate at all with these quotes. Where are you getting this nonsense?