Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: sx/sp

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESI-Fi sx/sp, likely 6w7 - emotionally self-involved, insular, focused, the troubled emotional energy gets conveyed through fantastical inner imagery - sx/sp expression style: Intense, often a stab-in-the-chest sensation, leaving me in tears without knowing why. Fantastical but much more concentrated in a few inner images. Can be abstract, animating dead objects into their field of contemplation. Embodiment of another human, thing, or idea is common in their writings.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    "... a fire left unchecked ... destructive ... unbridled energy"

that feels like the scathing wild energy of sx/so really rather than the self-contained, regenerative glow of sx/sp
    I wasn't focused on that part of the quote but sx energy, in general, unchecked can be destructive and repressed can also be destructive. There has to be some way to get it all in balance. I was thinking of the fireplace and what was written below it. I suppose the quote can apply to sx first in a general way though and maybe even to some sx secondary but it was just something I liked.

People of the sexual variant are very much interested in one to one contacts. They are looking for intimacy and this may show in sexuality, though not necessarily. Being in a relationship is very important to them. They are the most passionate of the subtypes, being temperamental and having more energy. They have less of a problem with getting into a fight and care less about rules and responsibility.
    Summary of SX instinct
    primary concern - intense experiences, connections, and contacts, wide-ranging and exploratory, in order to find something to "complete" them inside (sky diving, deep conversations, exciting movies)
    primary focus - people and attractions promising intense energy and charge
    primary ambition - looking outside themselves for the person or situation that will complete them, and then obsessing over that completing element
    primary stresses - lack of intense mental or emotional stimulation, lack of an intense connection or experience
    coping methods (unhealthy) - scattered attention, lack of focus, sexual promiscuity, intensely avoiding intense experiences and connections with a fearful and dysfunctional attitude toward sex, intimacy, and other intense "completing" experiences, as is skewed by the secondary instinct

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i always thought dj krush could be sx/sp based on the sound of his music.

"I understand that you don’t like using genres to describe your music. Why is that? Outside of genres, how would you personally describe your music? What is the sound of DJ Krush?
    To break the format with alternative approaches. To create styles which are never heard of. Never worrying about what people say. I just compose these sounds with my own style and just drop them. It is not easy to get out from the problems, but your will to move forward will be respected forever.
    Any advice you might have for young artists out there looking to create their own unique sound?
    Past, present, or future, it is always great to start a journey to meet your original identity. The more you experience, the more you will find new visions and new meanings. Even if you get hurt or wounded, human beings have a power to recover and it makes you stronger. I just want to tell you that it is very important to move forward and experience everything you’re interested in. Now, I’m also answering this interview on the way of my journey. My way is still far ahead, so I just try to keep my way."

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Summer.
    It's been three years since I last saw
    That lonely smile.
    Bound to be a thousand more,
    'Til I can find
    A face I loved as much as yours.
    Mi Hermosa

Ooh! Ooh!

Never
    Would have thought you'd catch my eye
    Across the room.
    Broken English, A Goodbye
    That came too soon.
    Who needs words when you reply
    Con su cuerpo?

Ooh! Ooh!

I've been stuck,
    (We put your lives on our shoulders,)
    On your foreign eyes.
    (But these arms are too weak to hold us.)
    They have struck for the better, boy.
    (We put your lives on...)
    For better, boy.

Dreaming
    'Bout some drunken melody
    You sung before.
    Verses beautiful and strange.
    I love that song.
    I am strong beneath the fold
    Of all that flies.

Ooh! Ooh!

I've been stuck,
    On your foreign eyes.
    They have struck for better, boy.
    For better, boy. For better, boy.

I've been stuck,
    On your foreign eyes.
    They have struck for better, boy.
    For better, boy.

Haven't found all that I'm looking for.
    Lost your Ghost somewhere in Samaná.
    I run my fingers across windows to trace
    All the outlines that make up your face.

Haven't found all that I'm looking for.
    Lost your Ghost somewhere in Samaná.
    Try and try, there's no use to pretend:
    All I want is to see you again.

Sing into the moonlight.
    Who could ask for more?

Sing into the moonlight.
    Who could ask for more?

Sing into the moonlight.
    Who could ask for more?

Sing into the moonlight.
    Who could ask for more?

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    As Tall As Lions
    I listened to that album a ton when I was younger. Not convinced any of the members are Sx/Sp though. There's a certain lacking of internal exposition I expect out of Sx/Sp music, despite sounding awfully pretty.

There's something peculiar about sx/sp music that almost makes me uncomfortable, like I'm reading somebody's diary. Some things too personal that probably wouldn't normally be talked about aloud.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    I listened to that album a ton when I was younger. Not convinced any of the members are Sx/Sp though. There's a certain lacking of internal exposition I expect out of Sx/Sp music, despite sounding awfully pretty.

There's something peculiar about sx/sp music that almost makes me uncomfortable, like I'm reading somebody's diary. Some things too personal that probably wouldn't normally be talked about aloud.
    Something about it gives me the feeling you describe, but it's more a nakedness of feeling than a nakedness of monologue. I actually glossed over it a bit at first, but Song of Luna ended up grabbing my attention and it felt like there was something more there (for disclosure, I often mentally glaze over lyrics). Something about it pinged and made me feel like my life is a mess. I initially thought it was going to be a basic run of the mill indie rock record, but it feels like there's something more there.

The singer strikes me as a strong contender, actually. I looked into an interview after getting my hands on this album, because I thought this might be one of those cases where I get a read on something and turn out to be wrong. After the dust settles from their campy singalong at the start, the impression I get from left to right is: sp/so, so/sx, sp/sx and sx/sp.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Kirill Kalinin - sx/sp EII (rus.-speaking radio host) - http://vk.com/kirill_kalinin

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attachment 6518

What do you guys think of this one? More sp/sx? In any case, I love it and it's my laptop background.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skeletons and plants have been intellectual properly of the Sp/Sx thread since forever

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Skeletons and plants have been intellectual properly of the Sp/Sx thread since forever
    I know right... gosh. I love it though. so therefore it is sx/so!

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sis that looks sp/so to me honestly. It's calming and sp people can have 1-1 relationships too (haha).. It's like their relationship is safe in the outside world.. their home is the ocean, floating them on gently. So because the ocean is never truly alone.. it's in the context of other creatures in the sea and there are no real barriers. I dunno, my interpretation and initial feeling.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I could feel such powerful energy in this. I wanted to hug him.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

So I got edges that scratch
    And sometimes I don't got a filter
    But I'm so tired of eating all of my misspoken words
    I know my disposition gets confusing
    My disproportionate reactions fuse with my eager state
    That's why you wanna come out and play with me

Yeah
    Why
    Why
    Why

Stooped down and out
    You got me beggin for thread
    To sew this hole up that you ripped in my head
    Stupidly think you had it under control
    Strapped down to something that you don't understand
    Don't know what you were getting yourself into
    You should have known
    Secretly, I think you knew

I got some dirt on my shoes
    My words can come out as a pistol
    And I'm no good at aiming
    But I can aim it at you

I know my actions, they may get confusing
    But my unstable ways is my solution to even space
    That's why you wanna come out and play with me, yeah

Stooped down and out
    You should have known
    (Secretly I think you knew)

Hold it out, whoa
    Try to hide it out but my tracks are better
    Hold it out, whoa

Hold it out, whoa
    Hold it out, whoa

Stooped down and out
    You should have known
    (Secretly I think you knew)

YWIMW

TIM
    Fi-IEE Sx/so 739
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyan View Post
    You're amazing at finding sx/so's. They don't quite belong here, yet I'm curious at to what attracts you so much to them?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

You're amazing at finding sx/so's. They don't quite belong here, yet I'm curious at to what attracts you so much to them?
    This is too funny because as I was posting it I knew you would say that about this one. I actually thought you might say it about BANKS too. hahah I am just good at spotting sx I think. I don't find anything particularly "so" in the lyrics of this song. I mean he might be sx/so but I think the song is fine for sx/sp.

As far as what I like about sx/so in general is that they are much more outspoken than me and they help me a lot when it comes to dealing with people. I tend to ask them for advice when I am not sure if I made a major fuck up or not and they either reassure me that I didn't or tell me I totally fucked up.

Also which sx/so songs are you talking about that don't belong here? I did agree about the Kings of Leon but I forget if I have posted others.

Edit: I think I will take this opportunity to say that even though I have complained about a particular sx/so on here a few times I really do kind of admire how they handle themselves. I just don't like it when they disregard my desire for privacy on some things that they find perfectly acceptable to talk about publicly. As you can see, under my avatar,I am trying on a sx/so persona but it is harder to fake than I thought it would be because my natural tendency is to pull back inside myself. I also need to check in with my sx/so coach to see if I am doing this right. I have posted things in the past week that I would not have posted before my reincarnation as an sx/so.
    Last edited by Aylen; 11-13-2015 at 07:10 AM.

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Sis that looks sp/so to me honestly. It's calming and sp people can have 1-1 relationships too (haha).. It's like their relationship is safe in the outside world.. their home is the ocean, floating them on gently. So because the ocean is never truly alone.. it's in the context of other creatures in the sea and there are no real barriers. I dunno, my interpretation and initial feeling.
    I feel like most people have no idea what SO is really about.

SO = Social.

Social = wanting to feel part of a group and/or humanity at large.

Where is the group or a feeling of humanity in that picture? It is about two isolated individuals (SO blindspot), being one-on-one focused (SX first), enjoying the water (SP second).

As simple as that.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post

SO = Social.

Yeah I still know the least about social instinct. As soon as I think I get it someone posts a different interpretation, like it is connecting to pets, or reading people which is something other types are also good at.

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Yeah I still know the least about social instinct. As soon as I think I get it someone posts a different interpretation, like it is connecting to pets, or reading people which is something other types are also good at.
    Ha, right. Well, it is understandable for SO blindspot people to not "get" SO.

Here is a good overview of the instinct. Mario is SO E8 himself, and I find he is really good at capturing the instincts. Calling the Social instinct "Navigating" is another new interpretation, but at least it makes good sense in the context of his descriptions. Aka, as a fellow SO first person, I can say his work on the (individual) instincts is pretty accurate, including SO specifically.

TIM
    Fi-IEE Sx/so 739
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SO = Social.

Where is the group or a feeling of humanity in that picture? It is about two isolated individuals (SO blindspot), being one-on-one focused (SX first), enjoying the water (SP second).

As simple as that.
    Seems a bit too simple, though... What makes you feel they are "isolated?" I don't think being alone with a significant other = SX first. Why would enjoying water = sp second?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Default View Post
    Seems a bit too simple, though... What makes you feel they are "isolated?" I don't think being alone with a significant other = SX first. Why would enjoying water = sp second?
    Isolated from the rest of humanity. Only two lovers. = SO blindspot, SX first.

Sx/Sp, because the focus is on their relationship, the water is next. There is no contraflow, but a clear lack of SO.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isolated from the rest of humanity. Only two lovers. = SO blindspot, SX first.

Sx/Sp, because the focus is on their relationship, the water is next. There is no contraflow, but a clear lack of SO.
    Physical pleasure and freedom, floating adrift in the open waters, arms and legs spread wide, enjoying the warmth of the sun and taking in the moment of serenity.
    Joined with him is his partner, who is having a wonderful time as well, but are they interested in deep, transcending merging? Or are they interested in sharing this pleasurable sensation of physical lightness and joy?

Relationship =/= Sx. Both So and Sp can focus on the relationship as well, albeit different aspects of it. And in this picture, it's about sharing the joy of physical pleasure.

Re. BANKS. My first impression (months ago) was sp/sx, after reading some articles [quotes here] I think sx/sp might be a better fit, yes.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Adele is so last of some sort & quite possibly sp/sx, but this song's lyrics are sx/sp (I think a lot of her lyrics are)
    I would probably peg Adele as sp/sx. Song is gorgeous though.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Adele is so last of some sort & quite possibly sp/sx, but this song's lyrics are sx/sp (I think a lot of her lyrics are)

She seems to channel into sx/sp 4 area with that song & lyrics

still I wouldn't peg her as sp-last:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

i've read through some of his interviews and he very well might be sx/sp - this sounds rather cute

When I play it I look out and see people hold on to each other and dance or just couples leaning into each other and kiss. And I'll go: 'You know, I could have worked hard at school and been a dentist. But I'm so glad I didn't.' Because when I look out and see that I feel like the Pied Piper of love. - Chris Isaak

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Caleb Followill - sx/sp, likely ESI-Fi - lead vocalist of Kings of leon

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

This film is very Sx/Sp, with a strong Sx focus.

sx/sp seducer (weak sp) - sx in full command produces an active recruiter of potential mates; but being sx/sp this remains in the yin mode of seducing. charismatic and overtly sexualized, arguably the most purely sx of all stacks and ranges. draws from so/sx shadow to liven up sx into an erotic playfulness and to keep sx far ahead of their relatively nominal sp. an emotional yearning to their mating ritual; an inherently unstable range that can lead to a pattern of serial heartbreak. often confused for sx/so.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Caleb Followill - sx/sp, likely ESI-Fi - lead vocalist of Kings of leon

I knew I sensed sx/sp energy in that band. I misunderstood and thought you had typed the singer sx/so previously but it was just the song I posted?

YWIMW

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I knew I sensed sx/sp energy in that band. I misunderstood and thought you had typed the singer sx/so previously but it was just the song I posted?
    If I wasn't clear enough the sx/sp typing is for the lead singer only, not the entire band and their music, all of which can have other stacking influences. What was the song that you posted? I don't recall it now.