Thread: sx/sp

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Alright, so you have trouble differentiating between introversion and sx instinct. Not all of the socionics introverts have such persistent willingness and ease to talk of their personal experiences and feelings.

Most sx/sp's actually lead very average lifestyles: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1064679
    I haven't watched the guy's videos yet to see what all the fuss is about but how does the post you link to prove that most sx/sp's lead very average lifestyles?

Also, how is "very average" being defined?

Edit:

Instead of creating a new post I will just add that I expected an article or something when I clicked the link. After I clicked it I didn't see how it was relevant to the discussion on this guys type. Anyway I know the meaning of "average" I just don't know if I recognize it when I see it. I have no clear definition on what is considered an average lifestyle and what I consider average might be considered eccentric by others. I will attribute that to being so last since it is not even something I really think about in relation to lifestyle. Most people I know lead alternative lifestyles. I do not automatically equate mediocre and average. :/
    Last edited by Aylen; 01-30-2015 at 03:52 AM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come on guys, let's not get literal about what's clearly an overall generalization. Of course there will be people who fall at either extreme of 'average,' and sx/sps are no different. I don't think my lifestyle is particularly extreme or objectionable. I have my hobbies, friends, goals, just like everybody else. That doesn't mean I settle for mediocrity, as nobody should. But one's stacking doesn't dictate everything about a personality and lifestyle, and I don't get what's so controversial about that.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I only watched a tiny bit of the video, but Suedehead and others (who know themselves) are generally shit typers. Silke is way more insightful in such matters and she invests significantly more time and mental energy in Stack stuff . That's fairly clear even though we don't see eye to eye on several issues/ppl.

I don't know why other people butt in here now with insults and lousy arguments ... as if they weren't the most self-absorbed of all beings who can barely see beyond their own psychological space and as if they hadn't already sprinkled numerous crappy videos or images around this section.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Most of what you say feels like satire. You watched 2 seconds of a video and now you're going on a tirade about something that I bet you don't even give a shit about.
    Last edited by suedehead; 01-30-2015 at 08:41 AM.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Come on guys, let's not get literal about what's clearly an overall generalization. Of course there will be people who fall at either extreme of 'average,' and sx/sps are no different. I don't think my lifestyle is particularly extreme or objectionable. I have my hobbies, friends, goals, just like everybody else. That doesn't mean I settle for mediocrity, as nobody should. But one's stacking doesn't dictate everything about a personality and lifestyle, and I don't get what's so controversial about that.
    Yet Sx-last means:

That feels degrading somehow, and it's made worse by the fact that one of those assertions is based on something someone else wrote about me.
    Last edited by suedehead; 01-30-2015 at 10:22 AM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Most of what you say feels like satire. You watched 2 seconds of a video and now you're going on a tirade about something that I bet you don't even give a shit about.

The fact that I don't have time or interest to watch this whole video doesn't change your much lower general typing abilities.Silke is among the people whose opinion I directly ask for if I am not certain in my assessment of someone's type. And I'm not the only one.
    Last edited by Amber; 01-30-2015 at 02:33 PM.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sienna View Post
    The fact that I don't have time or interest to watch this whole video doesn't change your much lower general typing abilities.Silke is among the people whose opinion I directly ask if I am not certain in my assessment of someone's type. And I'm not the only one.
    And why am I supposed to care about this? You're not royalty, lol. Address the actual content or don't say shit.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And why am I supposed to care about this? You're not royalty, lol. Address the actual content or don't say shit.
    I'm addressing what I choose to. It seemed you really don't know your place and you were gratuitously offensive to a person with much more experience and skill than you.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Whatever.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I saw the vid/s of the guy, ILI looks spot-on, leaned syn-flow 6w5 right off the bat, due to @suede's chosen vid, starting at 0:58 with a "they", building up through 1:17, and peaking with the nervous conflation of "all of us" with "I" a few seconds afterwards. Formalities of relationships should be so and sp first, unhinged passion more sx/so, imo sx/sp works for the guy.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh, well, regarding the @suedehead conflicts here, some people don't seem willing to change their habits of putting down or mocking people on the basis they they believe them to be sx-last. And then claiming they don't do that. Rite? Rite.

That valencing attitude doesn't reflect expertise. It's shallow and self-important behavior. Whatever expertise exists doesn't justify it and severely undercuts whatever knowledge and intelligence exist.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDEN View Post
    Eh, well, regarding the @suedehead conflicts here, some people don't seem willing to change their habits of putting down or mocking people on the basis they they believe them to be sx-last. And then claiming they don't do that. Rite? Rite.

That valencing attitude doesn't reflect expertise. It's shallow and self-important behavior. Whatever expertise exists doesn't justify it and severely undercuts whatever knowledge and intelligence exist.
    Trust me - if a Sx first likes you, they like you in a way that makes you forget you are Sx last. I admire many sp/so or so/sp folks for pretty solid reasons (I have such specimens in my close family and my current partner is so/sp). However I don't tolerate jerks who get offensive on others without any grounds. Suedehead is an infant in many respects, in spite of your attempts at turning this into an "we, non Sx-people, we , victims of the Sx mfckrs ".
    Last edited by Amber; 01-31-2015 at 10:26 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Give me a ticket for an aeroplane
    I ain't got time to take no fast train
    Oh the lonely days are gone I'm coming home
    My baby she wrote me a letter

I don't care how much I've got to spend
    Oh I'm gonna find my way back home again
    Oh my lonely days are gone I'm coming home
    Yeah my baby, she wrote me a letter

She wrote me a letter
    Said, "She couldn't live without no more"
    Listen to me Mister
    Can't you see I'm ready
    For my baby once more, anyway

I don't care how much I've got to spend
    I'm gonna find my way, way back home again
    Lonely days are gone I'm coming home
    My baby, she wrote me a letter

Well she wrote me a letter
    Said, "She can't live without me no more"
    Listen to me Mister
    Can't you see I'm ready
    For my baby once more, anyway

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sienna View Post
    However I don't tolerate jerks who get offensive on others without any grounds.
    So you don't tolerate yourself

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    So you don't tolerate yourself
    says the one who excels at Fi judgements

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I may have posted this in this thread but I didn't see it when I skimmed.

I feel you
    Your sun it shines
    I feel you
    Within my mind
    You take me there
    You take me where
    The kingdom comes
    You take me to
    And lead me through Babylon

This is the morning of our love
    It's just the dawning of our love
    I feel you
    Your heart it sings
    I feel you
    The joy it brings
    Where heaven waits
    Those golden gates
    And back again
    You take me to
    And lead me through oblivion

I feel you
    Your precious soul
    And I am whole
    I feel you
    Your rising sun
    My kingdom comes

I feel you
    Each move you make
    I feel you
    Each breath you take
    Where angels sing
    And spread their wings
    My love's on high
    You take me home
    To glory's throne
    By and by

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

YWIMW

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I think Teal Swan is sx/sp. She's either IEI or IEE, but I'm leaning twords IEI
    The whole video seems entirely non-sx trying to learn what sx is supposed to be. This all feels like "yeah duh, so what." There's a certain listlessness in her that I find it hard to relate to in the first place. IME even when sx-firsts are in an empty room talking straight into a camera there's still a certain dynamic of energy in their expressiveness as if they're still face-to-face with someone.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

The whole video seems entirely non-sx trying to learn what sx is supposed to be. This all feels like "yeah duh, so what." There's a certain listlessness in her that I find it hard to relate to in the first place. IME even when sx-firsts are in an empty room talking straight into a camera there's still a certain dynamic of energy in their expressiveness as if they're still face-to-face with someone.
    Apparently there is a right way to be sx/sp now. Good to know. I don't have to relate to every post to appreciate why someone posted it as their interpretation of that stacking. She sounds like most, new age and tantra teachers I have seen. Trying to project a clear professional image. I thought she was IEE from previous videos. She would probably make a good therapist.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Apparently there is a right way to be sx/sp now. Good to know. I don't have to relate to every post to appreciate why someone posted it as their interpretation of that stacking. She sounds like most, new age and tantra teachers I have seen. Trying to project a clear professional image. I thought she was IEE from previous videos. She would probably make a good therapist.
    IME = in my experience. There's just not the same spark of internal dynamism to her that I get from sx-firsts.

It seems to me that an sx-first would have no use for this information, they already have a stronger internal sense for how connections w/ other people work in the first place. Like it's not something you can really practice consciously, it just happens out of your natural state of being.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IME = in my experience. There's just not the same spark of internal dynamism to her that I get from sx-firsts.

It seems to me that an sx-first would have no use for this information, they already have a stronger internal sense for how connections w/ other people work in the first place. Like it's not something you can really practice consciously, it just happens out of your natural state of being.
    Haven't watched it all as I don't have the attention span to sit still long enough.

sx first people can come across as too strong and too fierce so they can question their ability to connect after these instances.

As for her, she is being professional, but I notice at 15 mins on the video she lets out a little laugh about the surface aspect of connection, revealing a bit of herself, then goes on to speak about the soul to soul connection, and that to do this, you have to be willing to die.

This is sx all over it and also her focus on connecting with the few or even the one, rather than the everyone suggests sx/sp rather than sx/so

Have to disagree with you Galen, this woman seems sx/sp and also is giving advice which would be useful to other sx types, or even others in general if they wish it.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The topic was definitely about helping people develop sx (and/or Fi).
    Her mannerisms were primarily professional, ensuring clear diction and staying on point (rather than rambling and a bunch of "uh..."). Initially yes, she seemed listless, but I think that's part of the above combined with being in front of a camera rather than a person, speaking to whoever may watch, rather than directed at a more personal individual. However, once in a while she would show a flash of her normal self, with a laugh/smile, a glance towards a side thought, an eyebrow raise, etc. These were kind of like unconscious flashes of invitation to get to know her.

At the very least, she thinks personal connection is something important, rather than something that can easily be dismissed/avoided. Nor did her examples and speech organization demonstrate a struggle with the topic, but rather a pretty clear and well thought out understanding of developing personal connection.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

(only watched part of this video, don't know anything else about the woman)

Teal Swan preaches Fi and she's probably Fi ego (creative ..looks like IEE-Fi subt.). She doesn't necessarily preach "Sx" . Sx doesn't mean finding common ground with everyone or building maps in your mind to chart ppl's brains. Sx is not connecting with all kinds of people or making them think you wanna reach out to them and connect. Sx first is selective unconditional undivided focus. Sx is not sending out positive energy, the energy you want to get back etc. She should work in positive psychology or PR.

Energy-wise she's too chill, too smooth, too 'clear' and untroubled, too passive for Sx/sp.

Syn-flow stack , so/sx most likely.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like the phenomenon @silke has been talking about for a while, with secondary instincts being more showey and more directly referred to, with the primary motivation being more implicit subject matter. Teal makes reference to the 'collective conscious' on the random timecode I jumped to (I'm not going to bother trawling through 25 minutes of her to find more), which in isolation doesn't sound like a particularly so-last mentality.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Sounds like the phenomenon @silke has been talking about for a while, with secondary instincts being more showey and more directly referred to, with the primary motivation being more implicit subject matter. Teal makes reference to the 'collective conscious' on the random timecode I jumped to (I'm not going to bother trawling through 25 minutes of her to find more), which in isolation doesn't sound like a particularly so-last mentality.
    I have seen something similar posted and it may have been from Silke. By "showy" I am going to go with dictionary definition... so does that possibly point to those who brag about their great careers, cars, stability, finances, and other comforts being sp second? Those who brag about their love lives, their own allure, sexual abilities/conquests, passions.. etc... might be sx second? Those who brag about helping others, their great social contributions or charity work might be so second?

I actually would like to see more information about this because I remember seeing it somewhere but the only stuff I remember were a couple of notes taken by someone who attended a conference. I think I may have this mixed up with something else that said to pay attention to what people talk about most as it points to their primary instinct. Your secondary is where you feel most at ease from something I read. Do you have a link?

I think people are showy where they feel most confident in their abilities. May or may not be type related. I am showy when I dance and I don't care what people think because I can get lost in the music. I tend to hide or withdraw when I feel overwhelmed and confused by thoughts and feelings.

Teal sounds like a type 9, IEE, to me but so/sx could work. As far as other people's instincts, the only ones I can be sure of are my own but after having conversations with others and getting to know them up close and personal makes it is easier to discern. Finding out about their childhood really helps too. I agree with @Words that someone who has overwhelmed others and/or crashed and burned might want to look into Teal's info to tone things down.

sx first people can come across as too strong and too fierce so they can question their ability to connect after these instances.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

they got some sx-ish tunes. i am listening to old music lately... :/

YWIMW

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't think you can assign all of those feelings and needs to a stacking, and all this instinctual variants stuff turns into this dynamic where people are telling you that you don't feel enough or something.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I don't think you can assign all of those feelings and needs to a stacking, and all this instinctual variants stuff turns into this dynamic where people are telling you that you don't feel enough or something.
    I feel like a volcano near explosion the past few days and I don't think it is type/stackings related. I have practically barricaded myself against outside influences except for brief moments when I check some forums or whatever. I am usually more in tune with the syn-flow concept but right now I am leaning toward contra. I find myself trying to hold back from reacting insanely to things that don't usually bother me. Should be over it soon...

YWIMW

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I feel like a volcano near explosion the past few days and I don't think it is type/stackings related. I have practically barricaded myself against outside influences except for brief moments when I check some forums or whatever. I am usually more in tune with the syn-flow concept but right now I am leaning toward contra. I find myself trying to hold back from reacting insanely to things that don't usually bother me. Should be over it soon...
    What led you to that point?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

What led you to that point?
    I would say the main cause is nothing more than hormones so definitely not type related.

My laptop almost paid the price earlier for not responding properly. It got stuck and was spinning in circles and could not free itself from the hangup but I had self control and left the room. Breaking stuff does not make me feel better in the long run. It is only a temporary release of frustration, as is wanting to smack someone. I refrain from doing both but I want to in the moment. Glad I don't have a lot of anger management issues anymore. I had good reasons for being angry at one point but I don't now. Maybe I am an sx/so at heart who has found solace in the sx/sp stacking. Probably not...

YWIMW

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I would say the main cause is nothing more than hormones so definitely not type related.

My laptop almost paid the price earlier for not responding properly. It got stuck and was spinning in circles and could not free itself from the hangup but I had self control and left the room. Breaking stuff does not make me feel better in the long run. It is only a temporary release of frustration, as is wanting to smack someone. I refrain from doing both but I want to in the moment. Glad I don't have a lot of anger management issues anymore. I had good reasons for being angry at one point but I don't now. Maybe I am an sx/so at heart who has found solace in the sx/sp stacking. Probably not...
    You seem like a beautiful person and I hope things start looking up for you. I've been trying to sort out my own shit too.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

You seem like a beautiful person and I hope things start looking up for you. I've been trying to sort out my own shit too.

YWIMW

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm, I'm not going to listen to what Teal has to say atm, but I find her really attractive. Which is kinda funny to me, because I am anti-New Age and also find some of the production in those videos ridiculous. But yeah, even though her eyebrows are mere apostrophes, and normally I'd dismiss someone like her, she's a little hypnotizing to me.

I agree with those who type her IEE, she's like tons of IEE women I've known. And she's whatever other type/s I'm supposed to find hot even if I can't possibly find them hot for at least a dozen logical reasons.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried to watch her, but she was really really boring for me. I got 7 minutes in before I had to stop. It sounded like she had some good things to say and pointers for people and I'm sure someone gets something out of her videos, but they were hard for me to watch. Maybe my attention span has just gone to shit or something, but I was literally dozing off. Had to force myself to pay attention and then finally just stopped it. Anyway, she's Fi ego imo, and I don't think she's sx first. I don't know if she's sp first or just Si-valuing, because I mix those up sometimes and I'm sleepy now.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is proudly INFJ in MBTI...
    Her voice is relaxing and the video was OK, I did not learn anything new though and I am even not sx first.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I actually found the video on pedophilia quite compelling and insightful ...She's not stupid at all and it's amazing how she integrates her own traumatic experiences in her worldview and activities ... however she's too accepting and non-judgmental for MBTI infj ...in such a non-neurotic way ..
    Last edited by Amber; 02-10-2015 at 02:05 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    They are just over plucked too much in the area between her brows, and also plucked in a way which gives the appearance of the dreaded sperm brow. That's okay, though. I've never met a spiritual guru with spiritually balnced eyebrows. It is the price you must pay for holding the secrets of Pleiadian knowledge.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

How famous Sx/Sp guys try to "break the internet" on social media.

Bildschirmfoto 2015-02-14 um 10.50.59.jpg

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

sx/sp seducer (weak sp) - sx in full command produces an active recruiter of potential mates; but being sx/sp this remains in the yin mode of seducing. charismatic and overtly sexualized, arguably the most purely sx of all stacks and ranges. draws from so/sx shadow to liven up sx into an erotic playfulness and to keep sx far ahead of their relatively nominal sp. an emotional yearning to their mating ritual; an inherently unstable range that can lead to a pattern of serial heartbreak. often confused for sx/so.

YWIMW

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast