Thread: sx/sp

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I think Neokortex is a 5, or at least a head type, youre incredibly heady and obsessed with theory. Where is your 4 heart? Ive never seen any expression of emotion from you, only logical judgements.

whereas Aylen is obviously heart-y
    Yes

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is this sx/sp? Seems more sx/so or so/sx: flying in the air and lacking ground.
    Sx/Sp = "upwards death", in some descriptions. She's jumping off a cliff but instead of falling she's flying. The colors are also just fire (Sx) on earth (Sp), all the dark clouds make it seem closed off too, and she's alone with her bags behind her. It seems mostly just Sx in the not-just-sex sense, but where's the So in being alone in a burning, desolate landscape and jumping off a cliff with your bags behind you?

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thanks, super gorgeous!

TIM
    Extrovert and Happy.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think Neokortex is a 5, or at least a head type, youre incredibly heady and obsessed with theory. Where is your 4 heart? Ive never seen any expression of emotion from you, only logical judgements.

whereas Aylen is obviously heart-y
    Well, what we are doing here is supposed to be science, right? Not just doing Dixit interpretations of some lewd music videos and romant(icist)ic imagery?
    There are cycles in history in which the heart rules and then cycles when it turns out all that big love was clouding the way things were going into decay. Again, what you're saying here is true: have a heart, group harmony is a good thing (Fe). Although, the reckless Sx/Sp was never about smoothing out the differences to start with.
    Last edited by Neokortex; 04-14-2017 at 10:10 PM.
    Except for impaired empathy, an ordinary guy who's looking for down-to-earth, loving, loyal friends and a geeky, warm, voluptuous girlfriend!

TIM
    Extrovert and Happy.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    So what you are saying is that your social instinct is a bit neurotic? <-- Notice I am not asserting here.
    Where did I say that? The paragraph was about you.

Since you already mentioned me being a possible 5 and also an 8 wing (I think the 9 in my tritype can flip wings to suit my purposes), these are things I have considered already so you are not giving me anything new to consider.
    [...]
    If you understand how a tritype works then this will need no further explanation. Think of it a cycling through and each cycle lasts a bit longer than the one that comes after, sx>sp>so. Its never-ending but very useful in serving a purpose. I worked this out in contemplation during a 5 phase of the cycle.
    Yeah, but that's the template of the social subtype. The Sx/Sp has syn-flow bc at the return it starts over with So. If it finishes with So than the Sp is undervalued and the Sx even more. In other words, your Sx doesn't penetrate the social area, you don't become subversive. And that's not Sx/Sp.

So now you can move on to someone else.
    Yeah, with all the intimate subtypes here, I'm wondering why I'm the only one moving on individuals. DD
    Except for impaired empathy, an ordinary guy who's looking for down-to-earth, loving, loyal friends and a geeky, warm, voluptuous girlfriend!

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neokortex View Post
    Where did I say that? The paragraph was about you.

Yeah, but that's the template of the social subtype. The Sx/Sp has syn-flow bc at the return it starts over with So. If it finishes with So than the Sp is undervalued and the Sx even more. In other words, your Sx doesn't penetrate the social area, you don't become subversive. And that's not Sx/Sp.

Yeah, with all the intimate subtypes here, I'm wondering why I'm the only one moving on individuals. DD
    Do you know what a cycle is?

Maybe the others have already made their moves and you are late to the dance.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, what we are doing here is supposed to be science, right? Not just doing Dixit interpretations of some lewd music videos and romant(icist)ic imagery?
    Yes. This whole site is supposed to be science. And people wonder why basically all the xNFjs and a few of the xNFps are "too theoretical". For some people it's basically just an excuse to share their personal lives with basically the whole planet though.

There are cycles in history in which the heart rules and then cycles when it turns out all that big love was clouding the way things were going into decay. Again, what you're saying here is true: have a heart, group harmony is a good thing (Fe). Although, the reckless Sx/Sp was never about smoothing out the differences to start with.
    This is just troll-y and I'm ignoring it. We need a way to only like certain parts of posts already. Fe is emotions and Fi is relationships in socionics, neither of them is just harmony (especially since Fe includes things like rage and hatred, and Fi includes excluding people from relationships and tense relationships). Fx = harmony is pure MBTI (and why I get T types on some MBTI tests. I like thinking and feeling, feeling more, but all the "harmony" stuff is meaningless to me. Not bad, just meaningless).

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

"Now I just think about who else is kissing her. I can’t breathe because he only kisses her once. He doesn’t care if it’s perfect." — Niel Hilborn

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    The censorship makes it Social xD

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    The censorship makes it Social xD
    That is the most an Sx/Sp could get away with on something like Instagram.
    It is the most naked you can be without getting deleted or banned, ha.

Besides, her sex tape wasn't too "social".

And at last... Sx/Sp is still synflow after all. They tend to not fall out of the mould too much, even while being SO blindspot.
    That is rather what Sx/So and Sp/Sx sexuality is for.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wolfsheim - "Find You're Here & Find You're Gone" (sx/sp)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

"Its supposed to be science"? Clear head-type point of view. I for example see this site as a way of connecting with others, showing who I am and seeing who others are, seeing others point of views in typology and spreading mine in addition to learning about typology.

If someone is a heart type, it spills through their text on whatever they do.. the same with any of the types. Their selves spill through all. With you all I see is HEAD HEAD HEAD.

Same with @Wyrd. It's painfully obvious that she is a 5. She looks down on people who share secrets or private information because she thinks it can be used against them in the future. That is SUCH a 5 thought. 4s dont think like that. 4s think "Ill open myself up to show others who I am".
    The only reason a 4 wouldnt show who they are is because of shame and fear of not being accepted, not fear of being in danger or in conflict or emotionally penetrated.

• Fives tend to find it difficult to trust people, to open up to them emotionally, or to make themselves accessible in various ways. Their awareness of potential problems in relationships may tend to create a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is important to remember that having conflicts with others is not unusual and that the healthy thing is to work them out rather than reject attachments with people by withdrawing into isolation. Having one or two intimate friends whom you trust enough to have conflicts with will enrich your life greatly.
    • You see many possibilities but often do not know how to choose among them or judge which is more or less important. When you are caught in your fixation, a sense of perspective can be missing, and with it the ability to make accurate assessments (this is true for you also). At such time, it can be helpful to get the advice of someone whose judgment you trust while you are gaining perspective on your situation. Doing this can also help you trust someone else, a difficulty for your type.
    Last edited by maniac; 04-16-2017 at 08:04 AM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Oh, gonna get it on, threatin' you, baby
    I wanna get it on
    You don't have to worry that it's wrong
    If the spirit moves you
    Let me groove you good
    Let your love come down
    Oh, get it on, come on baby
    Do you know the meaning?
    I've been sanctified, hey hey
    Girl, you give me good feeling
    So good somethin' like sanctified
    Oh dear I, baby
    Nothing wrong with love
    If you want to love me just let your self go
    Oh baby, let's get it on

TIM
    4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't have Enneagram 9 but you still claim yourself to be lazy?
    I think the point of E9 is not being lazy but the fear of conflict. All lazy people I personally know are from all E1-9. So enneagram doesn't play much with being lazy or not lazy, I suppose.

Do you go after things you want just like that because you inherently feel you deserve them?
    I go after things just because I want it. I dont care whether I deserve it (which I don't see the point to think that much.)

How does you directness relate to your laziness?
    my directness is not related to laziness. "I am lazy" means I don't do everything on the same day, I take rest when I want to. On the other hand I can be extremely direct when I want to. Just different modes of me.

If you have Social instinct as a blind spot, than why do you keep social media sites and why do you have them updated?
    Why not ?
    I keep my fb just as a way to rant and a media to see what my friends are up to (doesn't mean i join their interaction all the time)
    Politics ... just because one of my best friends is a very well known politician in my home town. I just wanna keep updated.

Do you also have sexual preferences on how guys should look?
    Oh i am very superficial. Tall (cuz I am tall), slightly muscular, wide shoulder, good face, beard is a plus.
    But I rank personality and intelligence way more than look.

Do you also have sexual preferences on how guys should look?
    I just shy myself away, pretending I don't know they want me or I am just uninterested. I am not aggressive with them unless I really want them and going to get them. E8 is non-existent in me. But I know a lot of E8 who want me or (if ladies) wanna befriend me.

I don't fight harder for a girl than the effort she puts into the relationship.
    sp ....... It's not hard to imagine then why relationship between sx/sps are rare : no one takes a step further.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

"I tried to be chill but you’re so hot that I melted."
    — Jason Mraz

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Maybe take it up a notch or two.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

"The power of Pluto is attractive, almost irresistible. Almost unattainable. Fatal and deeply transfoming, it represents the aspiration of the soul to rise from ashes, and turn its greatest fear into the greatest joys. As a volcano, deeply in the subconscious (“underworld”) it nurtures strong, flaming and dynamic forces which manage to bring to life all that is forgotten and deadened. And I will tell you another secret. There is no other planet that will more passionately, fanatically, courageously and determinedly seek the truth than Pluto, for he is the truth. But, the final truth, definite and for others still unclear, the one that is called death. The final one, that nonetheless carries the essence of life within it, which can only be truly understood by people who are blessed by this planet.

And to accept death would mean, in the words of the greatest of all Scorpios, and a pure plutonian type, Fyodor Mickhaylovich (Dostoyevsky), to accept suffering, because “…a man loves life because he loves pain and fear.” It is only after destruction and fall, after the darkest nothingness, tragedy, devastation, fatal events that couldn’t have been foreseen or changed, that a man meets face to face with that furious strength that he carries within him from birth…and there are two paths.

To be degraded in rage, alone and left, abandoned and macabre, without faith or hope, angry with everyone, he himself becomes demonically evil, in one word the avenger, that will destroy to the end his own but frequently also the life of others. Or to understand that everything is transient, just as existence itself and that all things in fact only change, the shape is different but the energy endures. It is alive and can not be spent, as an eternal element it renews Man, encourages him always when he is ready to make a radical move, revitalizes his strength, renews his will and only then brings peace. It is exactly that Plutonian jump into the challenge, the abyss, into the unexplored and deserted, into drama, restlesness, chaos and darkness that awakens in him the joy of Phoenix, that many will never understand since they have forgotten that in the beginning God created everything from the darkness.

It would be ridiculous to talk about Pluto and not talk about sex, which is different from the archetypical Leo’s jubillant, seductive, luxurious, open sex, that blazes as lightning in a short passionate moment. Pluto’s insights on this field are different. He is slow, demanding, so entering into this relationship, it is as if you are floating in some inter-space between this and the other world, it is the experience of symbolic death, act of creation and destruction in one. Of pronounced eroticism, simultaneously dramatic and magical, the sex life of Pluto is always eventful, because they do not allow their sexual energy to fall under a certain level, often destructive and obsessive. Sometimes the strong libido and desire for dominance can force them to act manipulatively toward a partner, to be demanding; or the reverse situation happens in which someone else treats them in that way. Attaining true love is possible only through a lasting relationship and in no way through frequent and agressive partner changes, through which the person is rejecting any possibility of being committed for fear of rejection. For them a relationship with another person represents an irresistible force that transcends the boundaries of personality and leads to physical and transcendental experience.

Regarding health, all Plutonian types are prone to diseases because no one can suppress their traumatic life experiences as deeply as they can. They bury inside them all of their emotional wounds, anger, fury, jealousy, shame, humiliation, envy…Maybe they will casually tell you that they have no problems…and they will truly believe and feel it is so, because they have pushed all, especially the biggest problems so deep inside them that the sun of truth will never independently even touch them. And while all of this is fermenting in their subconscious, they only wait for the event, person, moment, death that will force them to understand the impotence of their power, the weakness of their strength, the frustration of their energy and dig into the discarded aspects of their personality.

Diseases, when they get them, are strong, breaking but short in duration because of their forceful vital energy and strong constitution and they get out of their sick bed much stronger and healthier than they were before. Their cold is never a light cough or just a cold, it’s a proper viral infection, the flu is not just flu – its pneumonia, and headaches are not transient and light, but black-out migraines that last incessantly for three days and more…Because Pluto is extreme! Their life is in danger many times, they attract danger as well as a mass of strange characters that can complicate their lives sooner or later. But that is what they want…when they are sinking, they sink slowly, a long time and deeply suggestively and fatalistically forcing their own body to overcome the boundaries of human endurance and strength and to heal itself."

SX dominant or secondary - focus, intense attraction, charge, electricity, addictions, days without sleeping, moth-to-flame attraction, obsessions, stalking, “loose cannons”, may make inappropriate remarks in social settings. On the high side, sexual subtypes often bring a certain passion and experimentalism to their lives; they are generally willing to take risks in order to attain their ideals. It is as if they constantly set themselves on fire. They may find it hard to settle into anything, including stable careers and committed relationships, out of fear that the need for intensity won’t be sustained for a long time. Their life may become erratic as they search for the next enlivening experience. The desire for intensity of experience can lead sexual subtypes to take unnecessary risks, to be somewhat impatient and to grow bored or frustrated with mundane reality. The merging tendency, when taken to extremes, can lead to an inability to protect important boundaries. When the overall personality is unbalanced, thrill seeking or self-medication sometimes enter the picture, and can lead to various forms of addiction. They have high cost—“all or nothing” attitude.
    sx/sp :: upward Death :: Rebirth, metamorphosis, transmogrification. Burned to death and born again, from new elements, into a body tuned to a higher vibration. Losing the self (dying) in the Other, in an upward peak of flame and ecstasy. The wet fire.

http://enneasite.com/the-stackings/

http://enneasite.com/articles/the-se...eath-instinct/

YWIMW

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy

Same with @Wyrd. It's painfully obvious that she is a 5. She looks down on people who share secrets or private information because she thinks it can be used against them in the future. That is SUCH a 5 thought. 4s dont think like that. 4s think "Ill open myself up to show others who I am".
    The only reason a 4 wouldnt show who they are is because of shame and fear of not being accepted, not fear of being in danger or in conflict or emotionally penetrated.
    If I opened up all my secrets right now, I'd be dead or worse (in the near future, not so much, just right now is a rough time). You've never seen Sp 4 before? Or is Sp 4 just a stereotypical 4 with a Satan-style health fixation to you? This is why no one takes you seriously. I know enough about you that if the right people knew the same amount it'd be extremely dangerous for you. I love danger and conflict, but there's a difference between danger and conflict and just outright suicide. Also, I don't particularly want to deeply connect with a whole forum, just use it to stave off the madness of my circumstances.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    If I opened up all my secrets right now, I'd be dead or worse (in the near future, not so much, just right now is a rough time). You've never seen Sp 4 before? Or is Sp 4 just a stereotypical 4 with a Satan-style health fixation to you? This is why no one takes you seriously. I know enough about you that if the right people knew the same amount it'd be extremely dangerous for you. I love danger and conflict, but there's a difference between danger and conflict and just outright suicide. Also, I don't particularly want to deeply connect with a whole forum, just use it to stave off the madness of my circumstances.
    No one else is dead here because they have said little things and stories about themselves.

Level 7: Become reclusive and isolated from reality, eccentric and nihilistic. Highly unstable and fearful of aggressions: they reject and repulse others and all social attachments.
    Im just trying to help you because enneagram is a tool for growth but if you dont want to see it then so be it.

• You tend to be extremely intense and so high-strung that you find it difficult to relax and unwind. Make an effort to learn to calm down in a healthy way, without drugs or alcohol. Exercising or using biofeedback techniques will help channel some of your tremendous nervous energy. Meditation, jogging, yoga, and dancing are especially helpful for your type.
    Last edited by maniac; 04-18-2017 at 07:50 AM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

mystifier sx/sp

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

4w5

Last edited by Olimpia; 04-18-2017 at 11:06 PM.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"The power of Pluto is attractive, almost irresistible. Almost unattainable. Fatal and deeply transfoming, it represents the aspiration of the soul to rise from ashes, and turn its greatest fear into the greatest joys. As a volcano, deeply in the subconscious (“underworld”) it nurtures strong, flaming and dynamic forces which manage to bring to life all that is forgotten and deadened. And I will tell you another secret. There is no other planet that will more passionately, fanatically, courageously and determinedly seek the truth than Pluto, for he is the truth. But, the final truth, definite and for others still unclear, the one that is called death. The final one, that nonetheless carries the essence of life within it, which can only be truly understood by people who are blessed by this planet.

And to accept death would mean, in the words of the greatest of all Scorpios, and a pure plutonian type, Fyodor Mickhaylovich (Dostoyevsky), to accept suffering, because “…a man loves life because he loves pain and fear.” It is only after destruction and fall, after the darkest nothingness, tragedy, devastation, fatal events that couldn’t have been foreseen or changed, that a man meets face to face with that furious strength that he carries within him from birth…and there are two paths.

To be degraded in rage, alone and left, abandoned and macabre, without faith or hope, angry with everyone, he himself becomes demonically evil, in one word the avenger, that will destroy to the end his own but frequently also the life of others. Or to understand that everything is transient, just as existence itself and that all things in fact only change, the shape is different but the energy endures. It is alive and can not be spent, as an eternal element it renews Man, encourages him always when he is ready to make a radical move, revitalizes his strength, renews his will and only then brings peace. It is exactly that Plutonian jump into the challenge, the abyss, into the unexplored and deserted, into drama, restlesness, chaos and darkness that awakens in him the joy of Phoenix, that many will never understand since they have forgotten that in the beginning God created everything from the darkness.

It would be ridiculous to talk about Pluto and not talk about sex, which is different from the archetypical Leo’s jubillant, seductive, luxurious, open sex, that blazes as lightning in a short passionate moment. Pluto’s insights on this field are different. He is slow, demanding, so entering into this relationship, it is as if you are floating in some inter-space between this and the other world, it is the experience of symbolic death, act of creation and destruction in one. Of pronounced eroticism, simultaneously dramatic and magical, the sex life of Pluto is always eventful, because they do not allow their sexual energy to fall under a certain level, often destructive and obsessive. Sometimes the strong libido and desire for dominance can force them to act manipulatively toward a partner, to be demanding; or the reverse situation happens in which someone else treats them in that way. Attaining true love is possible only through a lasting relationship and in no way through frequent and agressive partner changes, through which the person is rejecting any possibility of being committed for fear of rejection. For them a relationship with another person represents an irresistible force that transcends the boundaries of personality and leads to physical and transcendental experience.

Regarding health, all Plutonian types are prone to diseases because no one can suppress their traumatic life experiences as deeply as they can. They bury inside them all of their emotional wounds, anger, fury, jealousy, shame, humiliation, envy…Maybe they will casually tell you that they have no problems…and they will truly believe and feel it is so, because they have pushed all, especially the biggest problems so deep inside them that the sun of truth will never independently even touch them. And while all of this is fermenting in their subconscious, they only wait for the event, person, moment, death that will force them to understand the impotence of their power, the weakness of their strength, the frustration of their energy and dig into the discarded aspects of their personality.

Diseases, when they get them, are strong, breaking but short in duration because of their forceful vital energy and strong constitution and they get out of their sick bed much stronger and healthier than they were before. Their cold is never a light cough or just a cold, it’s a proper viral infection, the flu is not just flu – its pneumonia, and headaches are not transient and light, but black-out migraines that last incessantly for three days and more…Because Pluto is extreme! Their life is in danger many times, they attract danger as well as a mass of strange characters that can complicate their lives sooner or later. But that is what they want…when they are sinking, they sink slowly, a long time and deeply suggestively and fatalistically forcing their own body to overcome the boundaries of human endurance and strength and to heal itself."
    This is great! So very scaringly accurate! Where did you get the Plutonian excerpt?

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Shaebette, religious prophets who seek social change are said to be sx/so whereas mystics, like Rumi, who focus on finding/changing themselves, are said to be sx/sp.
    Last edited by inabox; 04-21-2017 at 07:05 AM.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19: