Thread: How intense is your sensorium?

TIM
    O,!C,I;IEI
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How intense is your sensorium?

I think it's interesting that this is sometimes linked to Sensation. For example, how often do you form flashbulb memories of stimuli? How vivid are your primary senses? Do you have an emotionally intense or rich relationship with art and nature?

If you go through high Openness, the lines between Intuition and Sensation begin to blur a bit, and I think this becomes a pragmatic question of which Quadra a person is.

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I laugh out loud about things in my memory. I go on hyperactive streaks where I just dream up this whole hypothetical scenario of all this rich visual stuff. Does that count?

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

This probably covers a very large area. I can't think that when people have visual hallucinations caused by sounds or dreams or when they rhyme certain words with various emotions that is solely down to Socionics Sensation.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember emotions..which leads me to remembering situations and scenes...which then lead me to remembering what was said/thought at that time. But nothing sensory based. Even the situations/scenes are but blank backgrounds with shadow figures whom I have an emotional orientation towards.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i feel very intimate with my senses and very aware of how i feel about everything vividly but my memory of it all is a blur. i can't mentally recall more than a few vague frames of a memory. that and how i felt, clouded by what i feel now. i can remember sensory details but not in any communicable way. like if i tried to focus on the color of something it would cause the imagery in my head to disappear.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows