Looks sli no?

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILI-Ni 9w8 so/sx

So interesting combination of the Leisurely-Contrarian 9w8 character type running on a ILI-Ni cognition (I can see why he'd be such a hit among the beatniks/counterculture of that era).

both the SLI-Si and ILI-Ni present with deep-set eyes, but the physical structure of the eyes are slightly different such that SLI-Si gives off a gruffer look and the ILI-Ni a more dark and mysterious one.

"His genius mind absorbed every book he could find, whether literature, philosophy or science."

Stream of consciousness cognition like Joyce:

"In a letter to Kerouac from 1953, Cassady begins with the following fervent sentence;

Well it's about time you wrote, I was fearing you farted out on top that mean mountain or slid under while pissing in Pismo, beach of flowers, food and foolishness, but I knew the fear was ill-founded for balancing it in my thoughts of you, much stronger and valid if you weren't dead, was a realization of the experiences you would be having down there, rail, home, and the most important, climate, by a remembrance of my own feelings and thoughts (former low, or more exactly, nostalgic and unreal; latter hi) as, for example, I too seemed to spend time looking out upper floor windows at sparse, especially night times, traffic in females—old or young.[22]

On the Road became a sensation. By capturing Cassady's voice, Kerouac discovered a unique style of his own that he called "spontaneous prose," a stream of consciousness prose form.[23]"

How James Joyce Developed His Stream Of Consciousness Novels

Added: https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/ili-ni/
    Owned: https://stackemup.livejournal.com/2973.html
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 07-28-2018 at 11:49 AM.