Thread: Can you help me in my quest for closure?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Can you help me in my quest for closure?

Hey! This is my first post here and im being selfish in that way that i use it for my own purpuse joke aside im in need of closure. I have lately been obssesing about what type i am and i'm tired of it so i have come to seek your help. Ive been on several forums like personalitycafe and typologycentral but i somehow dont get enough information from them, thats why i have come to the socionicsforum. Anyhow the tests results over the past months have been in enfp in mbti and now lataly eie in socionics, though i have done the test earlier and it scored me as iee.
    The problem is that i do not feel as outgoing as the descriptions of the iee and eie. I have these contradictories in my personality that makes me clueless of what i am. One day i can be very outgoing and all over the place, i feel like i have to be everywhere and offer my thoughts on everything, i know its a pretty big image to strive for, unrealistic too, i have to somehow change that. I can go from being very assertive and outgoing to shy in just a day, and i mean what is it in my brain that one day makes me outgoing and the next sad and depressed because of the fact that im not getting the emotional response from people and i become too self-focused so i loose my natural wit. I'm a good performer if comfortable.
    I found this questionnaire(very formal i know)

What is beauty? What is love?Beauty too me could be 2 things, either aestetic beauty which could both be subjective and objective and then there is that inner beauty in people and animals which gives a harmonazing effect.
    I have actually never loved somone. The love i have for my friends i would describe as that i accept them for who they are and they accept my for who i am, every fault and so on.

What are your most important values?
    I do not have a structured value system, they kind of pop out at will. I dont feel that i follow my values everyday, i feel that values are not important in everyday life, i dont know..hope u guys understand. My values kind of change depending my mood and so on, i dont know its difficult to describe but i dont think in moral/value ways...

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?I want to believe that everyone has a place in the world but its increasingly difficult. I was raised in a secular home, so i'm not religious as in going to church and stuff. My tradition is christianity though and i somehow identify with that. If there would be religous arguments i would definately stand on the christian side, and be vocal about it if its around my good friends,

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?I dont have strong opinions on war and militaries. I dont find these materialistic worth fighting for really. If war had happened in my country(Sweden) i would have probably hated it since it would make me so fearful. Hmm power is unnesesary if you believe in yourself, though power struggles always will exist, i wouldnt back down on that matter.

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?Conversation topics often quickly change but i like talking about travel, dreams, my potential, new beginnings,drugs, feelings and all kind of other abstract stuff. I like talking about football, which is not so abstract. Why these are my interests?[/B] Probably because i can express myself from the dephts of my soul then.

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    A little bit but otherwise i dont like dicussing deadly diseases like cancer since i have a fear of that. At one period i was too focused on my body which led to hypochondria and thinking that i had a different cancer each day. It was such a tough period because i was litteraly thinking that i was dying.

What do you think of daily chores?I dont like it i wanna do what i want to do, they are boring.

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.I like Lord of the rings very much, the adventure is just awesome and the lore even better. I mean trolls,elfs, the names of everything like gondor and rohan. I just like those little things that makes lord of the rings amazing. Hey the Hobbit is good too! I like lord of the rings more though, perhaps because its the original. I often find myself fliking the original more. Matrix is freaking awesome too. I like the concept of the alchemist. Superhero movies.

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?Movies rarely make me cry though i can be touched by other peoples awesomeness like i find ronaldo the phenomenon really cool and as i watch tributes to him i can become a little teary, cuz im passionate like that! A sad ending can make me cry aswell, titanic lets say. What makes me smile is when other people laugh at my jokes, thats when i feel good. I find it very important to be a "performer"

Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?Where i can express myself freely. Comfortableness. A group where i can be share opinions and add quickwitted jokes all the time, yeah thats me. I also like to add to what people say. Like if a male friend has purple headphones i can remark on it and l8r say eh its cool girls digg it it shows youre emotional, ofcourse in a joking manner.

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?I can only say what i dislike about myself, which is much so i wil try to narrow it down. I believe that what i dont like about myself other people dislike about myself as well...perhaps?[/B] I can be aloof at times, i can become pretty angry at times though its less with age. I hate that I when in unconfident mode have to smile to everyone , that probably works as self defence. I really want to be in good terms with EVERYONE in the world, but when i say fuck it im tired i can be very aloof and people seem to expect me to always be warm and complimenting towards them. I dont like that role, or no i hate it because its not something i truelly am. Im not smiley all the time, just when im very very bubly and energetic. I dislike the contradictions of my personality, my mind seems ever changing. Being comfortable in my surroundings is important for me aswell. I also hate that i can give up easily and that im so lazy i just enjoy being with friends.

What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I like that fact that i like to make others laugh, i have kind of crude and sharp humour at times, other times i can be very supportive. I feel that i'm very intuitive about people and their emotions thats probably why im so kind. People have told me that i can see in to the future and i find myself able to relate to people through intuition. Example; When i was selling my books in person to a cute girl who only happened to have 500 kr( in sweden 500 kr is often in one paper form) I only needed 400 so she had to take out 4 100 kr papers. I then told her, damn does it feel annoying to take out 400 when u already have more than that?[/B] She had already probably taken out that 500 kr...intuitives will understand the rest.
    I'm a very nice guy and have leader tendencies. Im just shy.

In what areas of your life would you like help?Somone who could bring me to action and just be there for me with me. Somone logical.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it. Dont know

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?People who dont take my jokes too seriously, people that can listen to me complaining at times, those who know that it is just temporarily, people who dont change their views about me often.

How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I think its very hot and i have alot of sexual energy, my eyes are often intense and full of lust i can just watch women forever and not tire. In a partner i dont know what i want. Perhaps i should mention but i dont know what i want from life, living happy i would say but then im too lazy to actually work for it...sigh. I dont want my partner to be flirtacious with other men , can be fun at times but i think im the jelous type. I want to know how she feels about me, often.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

I would support my child because my parents were overprotective and it has made me less independent. I would sign them up for various activites which my parents never did. Dont take me wrong, my parents are the kindest people out there, they love me to death, but parenting isn't their strongest side. I wouldnt say they were very active in their parenting, i would be just that, active.
    I mean that i wouldnt overprotect my children, as it has made me less independent.

A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Im definately rigid i argue and im not afriad to argue. Inward a burst of emotions emerge, outwardly i try to calm myself but i often get a higher pich voice and everything when i argue, i dont hold my emotions its all emotional but i just go ahead and shredd everything haha. Nothing to be proud of i know.

Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.I dont really care much about society, people as a whole are all worthy of impressing. aS IN I want to impress them with my skills. A social problem? PRobably gypsies, i dont like it because nowadays in sweden people are like why dont you give money to the beggars and im like hmm since when was this even a question when they didnt exist. I feel like they shouldnt have the impact on us they have.

How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them? I dont know how i choose my friends. I have opened myself up to some people and those who like it i notice, those who dont like me i notice. Im very expressive and zany, witty, with some friends argumentative with others more timid and controlled. I am different around everyone.

How do you behave around strangers?Sometimes its easier with strangers. Othertimes im welcoming and i tend to be very kind to them. I have a very good first impression.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I edited your post so it's a bit easier to read. But I'm not really sure what type you are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh well thank you in deed i could have felt that it was perhaps needed!

Anyhow wecome to my Life, its impossible to type me Hopefully not...

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skimming this made me think Ne ego, i can relate easily, probs leading fits. NeFi doesn't seem a stretch. Are you young?

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not being naturally inclined to distinguish the probabilities from the possibilities is pretty much Ne > Ni in a nutshell.

But as for your questions. No. No one can help you in your quest for closure. Closure is a choice you make yourself.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes i am young.

Yeah ne in the ego would make sense. I feel like its difficut to discern it because i can relate to so much. Though wen i speak i always like to narrow down eerurhing to one possibility. I could have fe as demonstrative too , i'm warm and supportive and always try to encourage people..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also kind of see some inconsistency in Ni and beta. Ni is described as a lack of carefor wordly affairs but they also state that the beta quadra is consorned of wordly affairs such as where society is heading.
    Se i could see myself having it bot as a vulnerable function but also as a mobilizing function. When im comfortable with my surroundings i definately see it as a mobilizing function, hen i feel that i dont have the support of people then its surely a vulnerable one.
    Guys have any thoughts?