Thread: Gratuitous type me thread

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    Ha. You could probably explain all those things five other ways too.
    Heh well. My point was to show that none of those items support a typing of EII or Ne ego whatsoever. If people can explain them five other different ways then they definitely do not

Maybe the fact that this frustrates me to no end is an argument for Se.
    Yes

I never see Ne egos being bothered by such ambiguity.

How I settled on my typing was not via Ne (PoLR for me too), it was via ignoring anything irrelevant and via a bit of Ni insight.

-when I sink my teeth into something, especially a relationship, I find it extremely hard to let go and might run into the same wall a hundred times in the process

-I like things that shock and disrupt my senses like vivid or disturbing imagery, loud dissonant music. I'm too old for a lot of wild partying, but I still enjoy it when I have a chance

-I have no problem communicating my wants and needs. Sometimes I can abruptly tell people off or start conflict (but sometimes I can't)
    Yeah, I still don't have a problem with the ESI typing here

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I still think you're ESI E6 - everything from how you communicate to how you look. Don't see EII at all.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by willekeurig View Post
    I think a lot of infantiles have a problem with patronising caregiving. I strongly dislike being treated as inadequate, and have almost obsessively low tolerance for controlling behaviour. Can't exactly imagine for example anndelise or Galen to be into that either. Isn't it said that different subtypes of caregivers have a different approach to caregiving - that one is often very controlling and the other does it more indirectly? There sure are a lot of caregivers who will treat you like a child and generally have a "let me do it for you you silly"-type of attitude towards others. But then there's the ones who will not assume you need or want their help if you haven't indicated so, or if they do, they'll still express this through questions and suggestions ("I could pop by the pharmacy on my way home if you want something from there?") instead of orders and statements ("Stay under the blanket, I will go to the pharmacy to buy you X Y and Z").
    I'm an infantile and I definitely don't like the patronizing style of caregiving. The indirect style on the other hand I quite like because I feel I have more say in the matter.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234