Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

Hybrid View

TIM
    shitting razorblades
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay since I should be studying for a final, I am naturally contemplating socionics. Veil's thin today @Aylen

It's something I've been thinking about through Si: (and maybe it'll show whether I'm good with Si or not, assuming I'm still decisive ixtx)

I am marking vibe because it has nothing to do with information processing. Quick and dirty decoder ring:
    <> heart/earth/sx/frozen in rock/human fulcrum
    [ ] head/air/so/lost in space/mind fulcrum
    { } gut/water/sp/trapped in glacial slide/spirit fulcrum
    Hopefully this will serve as a lightning rod because even someone as ethically simplistic as I can be influenced by personal feelings

I'm trying to do this by intertype, under the presumption that duality > activity » opposite-communication-style supervision (extx with ixfx, ixtx with exfx) are the best relationships if subtypes match, and matching subtypes should be evident by the organization of the table

Mirror, semidual, and quasi can all be good relationships, but have less spark.
    Illusionary has a lot of spark and even more potential for conflict
    Identical with same subtype can come to peace, but opposite subtype identicals might as well be in different quadras
    And that's it for advantageous. Everything else, including the above relationships with wrong subtype, depends on how much effort you put forth for any good to come out. (Good relationship require effort also, but a little effort goes further. I think you will find this reflected irl: how much you care about someone isn't dependent on how well you get along with them, and yet certain people are easier to get along with, and mutual feeling will resonate)

Contrary is by far the worst relationship, and conflict can be quite awkward. Super ego appears to have spark but will prove disappointing, yet on an impersonal level you may respect one another tremendously. Benefit is the most dangerous. More than anyone, your beneficiary will sparkle, and if you follow them into the firefly night, they will dash your head against the rocks. Opposite subtype duality may also prove treacherous.

I have very little insight into the () inherent qualities of people, so if you're on this list the typing isn't personal and I am trusting you not to take it personally. If I think you can't handle this I will try to omit you. It is very difficult to place people according to how they interact with one another but that's precisely what I'm trying to do. As such I'm adding people I've never even talked to, this time, presuming I've heard enough about them to make a guess

Ne ILE
    <Applejacks>
    Ti ILE
    {Alioth}
    Ti SLE
    {K4M}
    [Ashton]
    Se SLE
    <Niffer>
    {Ananke}
    [Tiger]
    Se SEE
    [Woofl]
    {Bled}
    Fi SEE
    {Dolphin}
    Fi IEE
    [Raver]
    Ne IEE
    [Wace]
    <Guava>
    Si ESE
    <Abbie>
    Fe ESE
    [Suz]
    Fe EIE
    [Golden]
    <Jadae>
    Ni EIE
    {McBain}
    <Darya>
    [Maritsa]
    Ni LIE
    <Mu>
    {Total}
    Te LIE
    {Narc}
    Te LSE
    <Adam>
    Si LSE
    [William]
    Ne LII
    {BG}
    Ti LII
    [Hacim]
    {Hitta}
    <Myst>
    Ti LSI
    <MBD>
    {Megane}
    Se LSI
    [Shiver]
    {Vois}
    <Spider>
    Se ESI
    [Blackburry]
    <Troubadour>
    Fi ESI
    [Lungs]
    Fi EII
    {Emmym}
    [Refi]
    Ne EII
    <Andreas>
    Si SEI
    {Silke}
    Fe SEI
    [Chryss]
    Fe IEI
    {Bullets}
    <Starfish>
    [Cassandra]
    Ni IEI
    [Theo]
    {Inumbra}
    <Aylen>
    Ni ILI
    <Persephone>
    [Contra]
    Te ILI
    [Kimu]
    <Capitalist puff>
    Te SLI
    [Redvillain]
    Si SLI
    {Aqua}

In case you're a dumbass and didn't read the preceding explanation, let me reiterate:
    THE ABOVE TABLE DOES NOT REPRESENT MY ABSOLUTE TYPING OF YOU, BUT RATHER THE BEST FIT TYPING IF INTERTYPES WORK IN THE PRECISE MANNER THAT I DESCRIBED.
    And they probably don't
    Last edited by Encrustacean; 12-14-2016 at 06:28 PM.
    Baby gurl, I’m yr window into senescence

#pick-up lines I plan on using

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DBlackGold View Post
    I am marking vibe because it has nothing to do with information processing. Quick and dirty decoder ring:
    <> heart/earth/sx/frozen in rock/human fulcrum
    [ ] head/air/so/lost in space/mind fulcrum
    { } gut/water/sp/trapped in glacial slide/spirit fulcrum
    Which does your nomenclature give more weight to, heart/head/gut fixation or sx/so/sp functional stacking?