Thread: VI of my friend

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    I only typed you SX first once, when you first came here, made a long vivid post and asked to be typed. I was wrong. I took E3-4 loud glamor style for Sx first. But you may be hot enough, even if you VI right as some of Silke's so/sp typings http://www.pinterest.com/vonsain/sosp/. Being Sx first doesn't have much to do with looking good. All stacks can be attractive. Thanks for expressing an opinion about my friend's type and not making the whole thread *only* about you and your feelings. Btw you could make a poll and ask everyone about your stack, as narc did.
    Do you think I type as sx first because I think sx first equals sexy and attractive? Do you really think I'm that dumb? One of the sexiest women to me is Scarlett Johansson who I'm pretty sure is sx last. (sp/so probably or maybe reversed) But she's also 3w4 imo. And I've got nothing on her when it comes to sex appeal.

But yeah, back to your friend....could be ILE. Is LIE out of the question? I'm not good at recognising LIE's so I truly dont know, I just get an ENTx vibe from her, the longer I look at her.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    It's dangerous logic to assume that everyone else besides you lacks objectivity.
    oh I said "except myself", but I used imperfect English and William had to burst on here to correct me

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

William, chill. You're ESE and there's no problem with that. You don't have to try to bully people who are doing something different from you in their lives. I'll consider this image you posted here for my future explanations to ppl I teach, thnx.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I am calm? That picture was intended to be a joke. Sorry you feel bullied by Uncle Jack there and his horse.
    ok, I'll take that as an apology. not my type of humor. let's say there's Quadra miscommunication here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12