Thread: Experimental General Questionnaire

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Experimental General Questionnaire

This should work for any personality trait or type system that has any validity and should also help find the potential connections between them and get rid of this ridiculous focus on details no one who isn't an adherent of a particular system doesn't care about that tends to obfuscate things in general.

1. State your top 5 values.

2. What is your ideal lifestyle?

3. Post some pictures that you find pleasing and/or would consider to represent yourself. Explanations are allowed.

4. Post music that you enjoy.

5. Write a story (it can be quite short) based on this picture:

I might do a sample one first.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What, I don't get multiple choice?
    I could list my priorities in order: God, preferred friends, responsibilities/commitments, other people, hobbies

Something where I could create freely: where I give products and services to others and others give products and services to me and there are no set prices and plenty of specialization, so people are really good at what they do and are happy to help anyone who's bad at it, even if they don't directly get something in return.

3. Post some pictures that you find pleasing and/or would consider to represent yourself. Explanations are allowed.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...AAD6DFCC8E0969

Josiah set the pen down with a sigh. It had been six long years, and the final draft of his masterpiece was before him. He had studied the great philosophers, traveled all over Europe, and spent many a night pondering over his own ponderings. But finally his conclusions were set, the world would be able to understand the truth about perception, and the name of Josiah Mattenork would go down in history as one of the greatest thinkers of his time.

"PZZAP!" The sound was preceded by a brilliant flash of light, jolting Josiah from his contented stupor. A badly-dressed man was standing behind him, holding some sort of firearm.
    "Josiah Mattedork, I have come to kill you."

"It's actually Matte- What? Why?"
    "They thought I should do it when you a baby. You know, the whole 'Would you go back in time and kill baby Mattedork?' trope. But I thought it wouldn't be right to punish someone before they committed the crime, you know what I mean?"

The man hefted the firearm to his shoulder and fired. Josiah desperately tried to scramble out of the way, but he needn't have bothered. The blast struck his desk, charring it badly and incinerating the manuscript on top. The flame went out almost as quickly as it had come, but little was left of Josiah's masterpiece. He stared in shock, unsure whether to scream or cry.

"And just so you won't do that again..." the stranger continued casually as he knocked about some levers on the firearm and pointed it toward Josiah.

Josiah fell to his knees to plead for his life. "Spare me! What have I done to deserve this? I mean no harm."

The man looked down at Josiah and muttered, "The guys are never going to believe this." He paused, then raised the weapon again and graciously replied, "Okay."

"What? Really?"
    "I guess. I'd just feel really weird about shooting someone who's groveling. But I really need to make sure your ideas aren't spread before-"

A grin spread across the stranger's face, as if the world suddenly made sense. He grabbed Josiah by the arm and slapped something at his hip. There was a flash of light and a screech that caused Josiah's ears to ring.

Josiah shakily stood. He was on a solid black walkway, and it was raining. Nothing looked familiar. The stranger was holding something flat and pushing at it with his thumb.

"Okay, Dave's on his way. You shouldn't be able to cause any trouble here. So just do whatever 19th-century philosophers do."

A monstrous machine came into view, speeding toward them with an air of indomitability. Josiah scrambled out of the way, almost falling as his legs moved in desperation. The other man seemed unperturbed. He opened the machine and entered it. A "See ya, Mattedork" was heard before the machine shut and sped away, leaving Josiah shivering alone in the rain.

"...It's Mattenork," he mumbled.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5. Rain was pouring down as though a hole had opened in the sky and a lake fell out. She was still making decent time though, she might make it, if only. . . The car screeched to a stop. She stomped the gas and the engine roared, but the car didn't move. "Shit" she thought and tottered out in the stupid shoes her sister had lent her. And standing in the cold and drenching rain she saw it. It had happened. Her car's tires had turned into buttons.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A time traveler from like 2020 in an alternate reality goes back in time to stop Josiah from publishing his book, because his book made a lot of people think crazy and caused wars and stuff. But Josiah doesn't know that because it hasn't happened yet. And we don't know that because the time traveler went back in time, destroyed the book, and kidnapped Josiah into the future so Josiah can't rewrite it. So that timeline where Josiah's book caused a lot of trouble never happened. But Josiah doesn't understand it at all, and the story is from his perspective, so you [probably] didn't understand it either. (Which is ironic since the book he was writing was an in-depth analysis of perception.)

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post

A time traveler from like 2020 in an alternate reality goes back in time to stop Josiah from publishing his book, because his book made a lot of people think crazy and caused wars and stuff. But Josiah doesn't know that because it hasn't happened yet. And we don't know that because the time traveler went back in time, destroyed the book, and kidnapped Josiah into the future so Josiah can't rewrite it. So that timeline where Josiah's book caused a lot of trouble never happened. But Josiah doesn't understand it at all, and the story is from his perspective, so you [probably] didn't understand it either. (Which is ironic since the book he was writing was an in-depth analysis of perception.)
    You didn't need to explain Abbie, all of that was clear from the passage itself.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I like this.

1 Perseverance
    2 Independence
    3 Ambition + Efficiency
    4 Passionate focus
    5 Strength
    6 Ability to disregard rules

Having a fulfilling job that allows me to be rich and influential, and a successful loving relationship. My needs are met, there's no major discord between me and others. I have power and resources adequate to what I need to get by effectively. I can express my sexuality fully, I can be authentic. I'm happy with my looks. I like to be in charge to have freedom for vision. Nobody messes with my business (or at least doesn't succeed in doing so). I want to take responsibility for a common cause.

Pleasing - expressive, impactful, sensual.

screenshot_112.png GirlAvi_79.jpg large-4.jpg 0f4ff3c2b697ad9c791972230734190e.jpg 97607d8e725eb80a989e1883e289b4eb.jpg 30249db33a4029b43e38494dcabfe727.jpg sunset-pagoda-slide-1300x750.jpg dc2fb2b3f184b922b3b134434db7a81c.jpg tumblr_oiuuf07U8J1qzng72o4_1280.jpg tumblr_oivp6b4HcP1qasnrqo1_1280.png b6167961edaa3327a35be262bbdece2a.jpg tumblr_ojhyeezkgs1rejsdfo2_500.jpg napoleon_ln2012_282_129_231x280mm_940.jpg 42accac1-f352-4e20-b352-9b7dbef9d775.jpg

Represent myself - Irene Adler, who teases the hell out of someone she is infatuated with, goes after what she wants, is cunning, clever, serious, image-conscious.

(NSFW)

5. Story:

Mary headed back from a hectic team meeting at her company. There, she had waited for George, watching countless grey clouds pass by reflected in the building's glass facade. But even after half an hour, he didn't arrive to pick her up. So Mary would begin to walk home pissed off at George's incompetence, already imagining how he got distracted or lost in thought this time. As Mary was almost halfway home, she got caught in the thunderstorm she did not foresee back at the company. It was pouring down like all hell broke loose, the rainfall was freezing cold. The strong wind was making it difficult to walk in straight lines alongside the street. Her feet would begin to hurt in those murderous shoes, but she'd keep walking with determination - until spotting two very familiar headlights approaching. It was George's car, finally stopping at the roadside upon seeing her wave frantically. Mary walked up to the driver's door, feeling her anger boil up inside. That bitch George was about to get into trouble.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Uncreatively copypasting from Abbie: God, preferred friends, responsibilities/commitments, other people, hobbies

Lots of freedom, exciting yet low stress. Loved ones being taken care of. Happy relationships. Having tip top physical condition.

"NOOOOOOOOOO" Gretta screamed into the torrential downpour in existential despair. She'd reached her third hour trying to replace her car tire alone in the pouring rain. Women's lib had failed her yet again.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    You didn't need to explain Abbie, all of that was clear from the passage itself.
    Good. (Someone in a private chat didn't understand it, so I thought maybe I should clarify.)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Uncreatively copypasting from Abbie:

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1574 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Amanda was hurrying home from work when it started to rain.

At first, the rain was just an inconvenience, but as the sprinkle turned into a downpour, she became worried. She didn’t like to drive alone at night, and the increasingly heavy rain made it much harder to see the edges of the road as it got darker. The windshield wipers cleared the sheets of water from the windshield only briefly, and the headlights lit up the falling rain far more than the road. She could barely see beyond the hood of the car. She became frightened and slowed down, but suddenly there was a terrific jolt as the car hit something in the road. Amanda stomped on the brakes and the car veered to the right, coming to a sliding stop with two wheels up on the curb.

Amanda sat still and gripped the steering wheel tightly, trying to steady her breathing and settle her nerves. The rain was making a loud drumming sound on the roof, while the windshield washers beat a quick swoop-swoop across the windshield.

The engine had stopped, but the car’s lights were still on. Amanda tried to restart the car. RRRR, RRRR, rrr. Nothing. She tried again. On the third try, it started. She shakily put the car into reverse and tried to back up. She unconsciously looked over her shoulder, but the rain was so heavy that she couldn’t see anything behind her. She wondered what she hit. A rock, or a fallen tree branch, she thought.

As she tried to back up, the steering wheel tried to pull itself out of her hands, and the car made a slow flop-flop-flop sound. She stopped.

Maybe there’s something caught under the car, she thought.

She tried to back up again, but the car resisted with the same twist of the wheel and a lurch before refusing to move.

Amanda sat there. The rain, if anything, had gotten stronger.

She searched in her purse for her cell phone and found it. She tried to turn it on, but the battery was dead.

“Damn!” she yelled. “I shouldn’t have talked to that customer so long.” She threw the phone on the floor, and then sat back and tried to calm down.

Amanda sat in the car and thought for a few minutes. The rain was coming in gusts now, rocking the car, and showed no signs of letting up.

“I’ve got to do something. I need to get home.”

She opened the car door and was hit by a burst of icy rain pellets. She squinted her eyes and pushed the door open and stepped out. Instantly, her clothes became soaked with the cold rain, but she was out of the car and was looking at the front tire, which was clearly flat. She knelt down and looked under the car. Nothing.

“At least I didn’t hit someone and drag the body under the car”, she thought.

She was grateful that her father had insisted that she know how to change a tire. She went around to the back of the car, opened the hatch, pulled aside the rug, unscrewed the bracket holding the tire, and as she was wrestling the tire out of the well to get reach the jack, she noticed that her bare legs were getting numb from the cold, and her shoes were filling with cold water.

She got the jack out of the car, then went around and placed it under the frame where her father, long ago, had pointed out the jacking point. Her fingers were starting to freeze from holding the cold metal. The grit from the road bit painfully into her knees and palms. As she fit the wrench into the jack and started to crank the jack open, the rain ran through her hair and down her face. She couldn’t tell if she was crying or not. Her fingers were starting to burn. She stopped and rung them together, but it didn’t help. She was starting to shake.

She tried again, and got the jack to raise the car a bit. She then picked up the tire iron, put it on the wheel nut and tried to turn it. The wheel nut wouldn’t budge. She pushed with all her might and in a rush the wrench came off the wheel nut, she slipped and fell and her knuckles jammed into the pavement. She screamed in pain and frustration.

Then she stood up, and pushed her hands inside her jacket.

The picture ends here, but the story does not.

Amanda got back into the car, started it up again, and turned on the heater full blast. She had half a tank of gas, and the car could idle for half a day on that. She lowered the windows a quarter inch to let in fresh air, and then turned on the overhead light to look at her hands. She could barely feel them, but that was good, because they were badly scraped and bleeding. Blood was soaking into her white shirt cuffs.

She got the clean paper towels that she always carried in the car out of the glove box and wrapped several of them around her hands, then set her bundled hands in front of the heater vents. Soon, her hands started to really hurt.

She locked the car doors and tried to sleep. Her head was throbbing and she felt sick. The rain was still pounding on the outside of her car, but it seemed to be letting up somewhat.

She awoke to someone pounding on her window. It was a policeman, making his usual rounds. The rain had stopped. Her hands were encased in a stiff bandage of towels and dried blood, but she got the car’s window open and the policeman asked if she was OK?

Amanda felt incredible relief. This could have turned out so differently, she thought.

“Yes, I’m fine. But my phone is dead and I have a flat tire.”

“Let me call the dispatcher and we can get a tow truck out here”, he said. Amanda told him she thought that was a wonderful idea.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    1. Scratching my head ie freedom to think obscene ideas.
    2. Safety for all
    3. freedom
    4. π (pi)
    5. c = 299 792 458 m/s
    Comfy place to do stuff

PGE2a.gif
    triplependulum-1.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg

Stuff like this:

[spoiler] Woman, let's call her essence as J walked backwards next to a car her husband was driving. Originally an amphibian she was getting dry and needed some moisture and as courteous person she wanted to keep face to face contact while conversing. Too bad she had to keep her clothes on because of decency. It essentially reduced the efficiency of rain but on the other hand clothes worked as moisture storage during exhausting business meeting. [\spoiler]
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@unsuccessfull Alphamale ILE final and confirm at that aw yeah

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

freedom, integrity, originality, intellect, sympathy

I'd love to be a freelance artist who earns about enough to break free from the slavery of capitalism. All I want is to create my own thing, be recognized for my talent and be free to travel, explore the world and all the possibilities it offers. I also want to open people's mind, show them new possibilities of how humanity can become better and more sufficient.

I want to make this my new tattoo. It's a faun, in greek mythology fauns were spirits of a place/forest and guardians of humans passing by. The roots coming out of her body are not only a symbol of connection to nature but also a connection to ancestors, her origins. Even though fauns are often described as wandering spirits it's important to never forget your true self even when you wander through new lands. The faun is placed in a labyrinth which is most likely an association made based on the movie which I love "Faun's labyrinth", the faun is a guardian of this place as she wear the key from it on her neck. The labyrinth can represent life, place or human nature which this creature owns. Her eyes are cowered but even when blind she stands firm with her roots. It basically says never get lost in your own circle of life, never forget who you really are and even when blind, always find your way.
    I'd like to own a van one day and go on a road trip with my friends and my partner to discover new places, culutures, mett new people and just have a lot fun and party until we pass out. Maybe I even like the idea of the movie "Into The Wild", the idea of getting away from society and its rules and living for one's own values, seeking the ultimate freedom and the truth of the self.

Music and singing are my biggest passions, I can't imagine going a single day without them and when everything seems hopeless music always wakes up my deepest feelings and desires.

oh hell, where should I start?

folk metal

melodic death metal

Metalcore

90's rock

Oh man...I don't feel like writing a story...
    Don't be a slut you can get wet?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So far, so good - @Wyrd how does one evaluate these properly, anything developed yet?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This should work for any personality trait or type system that has any validity and should also help find the potential connections between them and get rid of this ridiculous focus on details no one who isn't an adherent of a particular system doesn't care about that tends to obfuscate things in general.

I might do a sample one first.
    1. No
    2. Eh
    3. No
    4. No.
    5. Dorothy had always been slow, but one day she had the bright idea to stand out in the freezing rain on the road at night to fix her car tire. She could have waited for the rain to stop, but instead she got meningitis and died writhing in the backseat of her car the next day.The distracted driver of a semi destroyed what was left of her 3 hours later.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1. Freedom, wealth, intelligence, health, power

2. Being able to travel anywhere I wanted whether that be the woods or the beach, engaging in exciting activities such as ziplining, paintball, scuba diving, blowing shit up at a shooting range with guns and explosives.

Don't have the patience to fill out the rest.