TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default relationships

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    This reminds me of one of my relationships. My guess is, he's completely oblivious to how "detached" he is and how much stress it's putting on you. My last relationship, I was perfectly content and thought everything was going fine until one day the "you're a cold, unemotional bitch. Leave me alone." speech came along. lol. My ex went on to tell me how much a stress it was for him to constantly have to be the one to keep things going. I was completely shocked to say the least. Frankly, if you let this keep festering and don't come out and say it to him directly, I don't see how you can get upset with him...so many times my ex would keep important issues from me for so long until it built into a huge problem that couldn't be fixed. He was so afraid of conflict. I'd much rather have a fight with someone than sit quietly and pretend things are fine. I ended up hating that part about him. Don't hold things back just because you're afraid of the reaction. For me, unless you come out and say what's wrong, I wont know. If you nip this in the butt soon and just say exactly what you want and put the cards on the table, maybe there's chance he'll change.
    Just block out everything a person says during a breakup b/c it's of course everything emphasized *1000000000
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Just block out everything a person says during a breakup b/c it's of course everything emphasized *1000000000
    It would be nice if that were true. It would mean that, if everything she can think of saying is "we're incompatible but I don't know exactly why", there was actually no real reason.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ooh that’s a good description Topaz.
    Cool, now I know how to spot you guys! ...the ENFp zany bunch anyway; I guess it’ll take more interaction to spot the rest of you.

The tactic's a good tip btw!

I’ll have to get back on the ISTp trademarks sometime later though...
    9w1

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh. well then. good luck. Considering we have no means of solid, thought-out critique of the new information you generate i'm going to go ahead and ignore it and stick to what has at least some widespread evaluation. this may be a majority rules method, but in a field with such limited information and a language barrier it is the best option.
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    oh. well then. good luck. Considering we have no means of solid, thought-out critique of the new information you generate i'm going to go ahead and ignore it and stick to what has at least some widespread evaluation. this may be a majority rules method, but in a field with such limited information and a language barrier it is the best option.
    You go ahead and do that Heath. Dont take any chances on any unscientific, unorthadox, methods. Not even for a moment.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah it was silly and entirely too serious a response. Why can't I have fun?! fuck!
    asd

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heath, watch a funny movie and eat some junk food. Just relax and enjoy it
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    Heath, watch a funny movie and eat some junk food. Just relax and enjoy it
    aha actually I woke up today and decided to be as phlegmatic as possible. I just made a great sandwich and I'm about to go do physical therapy with my grandma and after that, play with my little dog. I think i've been too tense from work/goals for the last 3 or 4 months.
    asd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back on topic

When she is happy she stirs her coffee and gazes at the vortex in her cup
    When she is nervous she stirs her coffee and gazes at the vortex in her cup

To know the difference, I trust my intuition (that’s what it is for). If I really don't know I assume all is ok. Beside, I asked to tell me whenever something’s wrong.
    ENFP

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well said mikemex. If ENFp's don't hurt us (in a way we knew they do unintentionally), we will never understand how much we love them. Same with the phone that we (accidentally) dropped. Same with the bag that we (accidentally) tore. If the ENFp we love does not give us her contrasting absence, we must hurt her and push her away. Only then do we understand the depths of our love for her. Only then do we feel as if we were human, that we could feel guilty, that we were foolish, too foolish to not have treasured someone so emotionally beautiful as such. (But then she wasn't pretty enough anyway. We must kill her and remould her the way we always wanted her to look like. Fucking beautiful. ) The greatest gift an ISTp can ever do for himself, is to tear an ENFp's heart to shreds, and then bring her, his eternal lover, up again, to a height that no one has ever reached before. Together.

So dearest, the only reason why we kill you is to get rid of your ugliness.

You must trust the fact that we can make you look more beautiful than you can ever be without us.

[So gorgeous, may I have the consent to screw around with your mind? And heart? And body? Reply and not reply to your own demise.]
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlade
    Well said mikemex. If ENFp's don't hurt us (in a way we knew they do unintentionally), we will never understand how much we love them. Same with the phone that we (accidentally) dropped. Same with the bag that we (accidentally) tore. If the ENFp we love does not give us her contrasting absence, we must hurt her and push her away. Only then do we understand the depths of our love for her. Only then do we feel as if we were human, that we could feel guilty, that we were foolish, too foolish to not have treasured someone so emotionally beautiful as such. (But then she wasn't pretty enough anyway. We must kill her and remould her the way we always wanted her to look like. Fucking beautiful. ) The greatest gift an ISTp can ever do for himself, is to tear an ENFp's heart to shreds, and then bring her, his eternal lover, up again, to a height that no one has ever reached before. Together.

You must trust the fact that we can make you look more beautiful than you can ever be without us.

[So gorgeous, may I have the consent to screw around with your mind? And heart? And body? Reply and not reply to your own demise.]
    OMG youre crazy!!! Still this is really funny and probably true from the ISTPs point of view. You have to be careful though. If you KILL and ENFP they may find someone else. There maybe other ISTPs, ESTJs, other ENFPs, INTPs, ISFPs .... etc waiting in the wings to scoop her up You just want to rattle her chains not sever the connection.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

. . . . . .

My heartbeat slowed down as I continued reading your message. This is not funny.

Your post could make the prologue of some vampire lore.

BlueBlade says, "So dearest, the only reason why we kill you is to get rid of your ugliness."

If you love your lover/victim, you try to... try to... accept her in her entirety. No killing please. Handle with care unless you do not mind similar repercussions.

edit: I have an urge to shake ye like I would to a ragdoll.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

half the threads are tainted with spoiled shit now

{♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What happened to Meatburger?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

his muscles blew up.
    asd

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stefana

. . . . . .

My heartbeat slowed down as I continued reading your message. This is not funny.

Your post could make the prologue of some vampire lore.

BlueBlade says, "So dearest, the only reason why we kill you is to get rid of your ugliness."

If you love your lover/victim, you try to... try to... accept her in her entirety. No killing please. Handle with care unless you do not mind similar repercussions.

edit: I have an urge to shake ye like I would to a ragdoll.
    I agree and this is certainly not how ENFp-ISTp duality plays out. This is not how any healthy relationship plays out.

But if it were part of a vampire book, I would totally read it! :wink:
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IcEPiCk
    half the threads are tainted with spoiled shit now

Switch the red one and the white one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was going to say something meaningful but i aren;t don't think i can.
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You will get an 'I love you' from an ISTp... once or twice.. most likely in writing.
    Also I noticed when you said hands at the sides are weird, prefers pockets or something to manipulate in hands, if at the side hand will be clenched in a formation, sometimes fist.

Zenbrat knows too much... :wink:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFjs are fucken depressing. Life is so dramatic to them. Just live life stop the bullshit lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You will get an 'I love you' from an ISTp... once or twice.. most likely in writing.
    Also I noticed when you said hands at the sides are weird, prefers pockets or something to manipulate in hands, if at the side hand will be clenched in a formation, sometimes fist.

Zenbrat knows too much... :wink:
    Thats funny. Im like that too. I seldom let my hands just hang at my sides, almost never. I will have them in my jacket pockets or holding on to the strap of my backpack or clutching some item, like a pen or my keys. Maybe its an adult version of a security blanket.

Topaz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so if an ENFP jumps on us naked they uhh like us?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Huh!

Up until now, everytime that's happened to me I just assumed they wanted my seat.

(all those times I could have stayed on the couch.... damn.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by force my hand

Huh!

Up until now, everytime that's happened to me I just assumed they wanted my seat.

(all those times I could have stayed on the couch.... damn.)
    Ha! I've thought of at least 8 highly inappropriate responses to this post so far. I'll just say, if a naked ENFp jumps you, it's because tells her that "The Craftsman" always has the right tool for the job.

Carry on...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahhaa

The an ISTp freezes its because his has froze him.

If an ISTp jumps on you, hes drunk lol

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drunk ISTps sound like fun.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not me, I shut down. Almost as if I'm incapable of forming a sentence. ha. Now give me a few Red Bulls, that's a different story :wink:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahhaa

The an ISTp freezes its because his has froze him.

If an ISTp jumps on you, hes drunk lol
    Isn't responsible for assessing benefit and profitability? Jumping the ENFp would have unlimited benefits. Why the freeze? Cold Fe...et ?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have read this thread and understand istps. They enjoy a variety of things.
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

redbull and vodka... who needs water when you got that?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mammals.
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mixing red bull and vodka is like slamming your foot on the gas and brake at the same time.... if you're able to move, you're going to run into something.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Also I noticed when you said hands at the sides are weird, prefers pockets or something to manipulate in hands, if at the side hand will be clenched in a formation, sometimes fist. "

Eeerie, I thought this was just me. I've never liked having my hands idle.

And most of what was said on ISTP seems true from my persective. Well, except for the shutting down during drunken nights part.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never really understood people becoming more outgoing after drinking. Maybe if i have 1 or two and get that buzz that lasts for a few minutes, but after that, i just want to pass out and go to sleep and be left alone. Maybe I'm slamming the shots too fast, ha.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never really understood people becoming more outgoing after drinking. Maybe if i have 1 or two and get that buzz that lasts for a few minutes, but after that, i just want to pass out and go to sleep and be left alone. Maybe I'm slamming the shots too fast, ha.
    My ISTp friend is extremely sensitive to alchool. I think you should try very small doses.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking about just giving it up entirely. I get extremely depressed afterwards too so there really is no reason for me to drink anymore. Yes, i'm sensitive to just about any sort of substance.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alcohol opens me up to an unbelievable extent (extreme ), but I often find myself crashing just as hard. That's such an unpleasent feeling I drink maybe two times a year.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone have a liver they arent using

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i got the superbod i can drink and recover. tell ya friends
    asd

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Preaching to the converted brother
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast