Thread: Weak Se and a question about driving

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Waited until 23 to get my license, and even then failed the driving test twice. I dont think I'm a bad driver, but I absolutely hate driving and if there is a anyone else there with me I ask them to drive instead. @Legerdemain drives every single time we go anywhere.

...he also has to council me on car maintenance, which I know literally nothing about, and more or less go with me to get anything important done because I'm oblivious to real world.

and scared of talking to mechanics...

Edit: Most of my driving anxiety revolves around being afraid of irritating other drivers, making people mad, or having people think I'm stupid, etc. I love driving when there is no traffic, but when there are other cars around me I'm probably a terrible driver just because I worry more about pissing people off than I do about actual road safety. I hate driving with passengers in my car for the same reason.

Jim, Invisible. "Socionics something something". The16types.info shoutbox; May 15, 2014.

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeEnglish View Post
    Waited until 23 to get my license, and even then failed the driving test twice. I dont think I'm a bad driver, but I absolutely hate driving and if there is a anyone else there with me I ask them to drive instead. @Legerdemain drives every single time we go anywhere.

...he also has to council me on car maintenance, which I know literally nothing about, and more or less go with me to get anything important done because I'm oblivious to real world.

and scared of talking to mechanics...

Edit: Most of my driving anxiety revolves around being afraid of irritating other drivers, making people mad, or having people think I'm stupid, etc. I love driving when there is no traffic, but when there are other cars around me I'm probably a terrible driver just because I worry more about pissing people off than I do about actual road safety. I hate driving with passengers in my car for the same reason.
    I hate driving too. I neeeeeever liked driving, it's sooooooooooo boring. Sometimes on long car rides I want to pull over, lay down in the ditch at DIE. Even worse than driving is being a passenger in a car, even worse than that is being a backseat passenger. I do like motorcycle and I like motorcycle so much that I sold my car and truck years ago and have been absolutely fine, except when driving to and from asheboro b/c it was sooooo coooooold. I still hate riding on major highways b/c still boring even if you're going like 85 or so. On backroads you might not be able to go over 70 b/c of twists and turns but at leasts it's not terribly boring and there's lots of weird little towns to stop in. Last time I went to raleigh I stopped in some little town and had coffee at a gas station and the gas station girl told me her life story in an accent I could barely understand. Also, I went to a dollar store where some lady saw me looking out the window while I was waiting in line for some old guy to put his stuff on counter and lady is like, "she's got a nice ass doesn't she?" and i looked around and there was no one out there and i was confused and she said "lol, just kidding". Also she had scars on her face like she'd been in a fight with barbed wire. but yes, i hate driving and twe is extremely cautious as a driver, only going the speed limit and rarely passing. Some day she will know the joys of going fifteen over speed limit and cutting off shipping trucks.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Legerdemain View Post
    I hate driving too. I neeeeeever liked driving, it's sooooooooooo boring. Sometimes on long car rides I want to pull over, lay down in the ditch at DIE. Even worse than driving is being a passenger in a car, even worse than that is being a backseat passenger. I do like motorcycle and I like motorcycle so much that I sold my car and truck years ago and have been absolutely fine, except when driving to and from asheboro b/c it was sooooo coooooold. I still hate riding on major highways b/c still boring even if you're going like 85 or so. On backroads you might not be able to go over 70 b/c of twists and turns but at leasts it's not terribly boring and there's lots of weird little towns to stop in. Last time I went to raleigh I stopped in some little town and had coffee at a gas station and the gas station girl told me her life story in an accent I could barely understand. Also, I went to a dollar store where some lady saw me looking out the window while I was waiting in line for some old guy to put his stuff on counter and lady is like, "she's got a nice ass doesn't she?" and i looked around and there was no one out there and i was confused and she said "lol, just kidding". Also she had scars on her face like she'd been in a fight with barbed wire. but yes, i hate driving and twe is extremely cautious as a driver, only going the speed limit and rarely passing. Some day she will know the joys of going fifteen over speed limit and cutting off shipping trucks.
    u nevr told me u h8 driving!!!!!?!?!?

mb we just ride motorcycle f it evr werk agn.

Also, u stare at invisibl grl ass???!?!?!? U r such a pig!!! Ugh.

Jim, Invisible. "Socionics something something". The16types.info shoutbox; May 15, 2014.

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeEnglish View Post
    u nevr told me u h8 driving!!!!!?!?!?

mb we just ride motorcycle f it evr werk agn.

Also, u stare at invisibl grl ass???!?!?!? U r such a pig!!! Ugh.
    Ya she was askin for it :}

Do you think im se weak? Sometimes I lose my walletand can't find it but then I realize its in my pocket.....

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Legerdemain View Post
    Ya she was askin for it :}

Do you think im se weak? Sometimes I lose my walletand can't find it but then I realize its in my pocket.....
    omg mb j r iei! Ive herd uf othr iei doin that 2!!!!