Thread: The IEI Lodge Resort & Spa

Nothing is real. So tomorrow doesn't matter.
    TIM
    iei infp type 7?or 4
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The IEI Lodge Resort & Spa

The IEI Lodge Resort & Spa

Welcome to this new space. Discover this habitat as you renew yourself!

About the resort:
    An exclusive socionics hideaway for serene rejuvenation, fitness, wellness, gathering and any other occasion.

Activities:
    Exploring inter type relationships
    Transcending the mundane, experimenting and experiencing newest lessons in life
    On demand bespoke treatments (duals, quadrant siblings ....)
    IEI round table sessions
    others (tba)

Facilities:
    Physical body fitness
    Body work
    Spa treatments
    Beta development center
    Harmony walkaway
    others (tba)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This doesn't look like Kiev. Anyhow,reminds me I better go get a drink with the illicit few residing in the alcohol lair.

TIM
    iei infp type 7?or 4
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Absurd

Suggest you have the 'Red River' --- its on the house

Last edited by pumainfp; 03-28-2014 at 07:58 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I am so there...in my mind.

It's funny @pumainfp because i have been wanting to do a thread for a week but wasn't inspired enough and here it is.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    iei infp type 7?or 4
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I am so there...in my mind.

It's funny @pumainfp because i have been wanting to do a thread for a week but wasn't inspired enough and here it is.
    Welcome

suggesting: reflexology to awaken your inspiration

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

From reading posts on here it seems some people have a misconception of IEI. Not all of us play with Barbies in our head when caught in a...I'll call it a "mental loop" My imagination takes me to what if scenarios more than, "I am a princess please take care of me". I can take care of myself. but the taking care of part has always just happened for me. People in general want to take care of me. I always thought it was because I am small and sometimes appear frail in real life. Maybe I tend to look like my head is full of rainbows and kittens when it is full of ghosts, goblins and bandits. I have been told I get that dreamy look in my eyes when I stare off, usually I am not thinking anything in particular... I am listening for guidance...if that makes sense. No matter how hard the dilemma in my mind may be I do not let myself think of "negative" outcomes. I know I can creatively find a way so things work out "positive" for everyone involved.

I am not one to back-stab my way to the top so I must get creative and then I get caught in my mental loop, since viewing probabilities is easy. I make decisions based on my favorable odds in the moment but keep my options open to switch lanes at any time. I am not clear yet on how I will finish this post so I take a musical interlude.

"Swiss signs do it, my new bitch
    A nudist, peace like a Buddhist"

Edit: Now that I think about...I do not see many things as a "negative outcome" even when other's would say, damn if that happens it will suck. I am thinking no way because if that happens this will happen so it will be all good in the end. Sometimes I feel like a "gambler" playing the odds.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    iei infp type 7?or 4
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the spa shoes

for harmony walks

slowen the inner talks

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I finally completed something that had a March 15th deadline that I missed. It was a legal document I needed. Anyway I did it and it was perfect timing. I was nagged non-stop to do this and I kept telling person I will do when time is right. They still nagged me every day. Now I am able to show them why waiting was the right thing to do. They agree with the outcome but do not really know what I mean when I say, "I have an internal clock that tells me when to do things." It is not based on logic. Just pure intuition. I suggested they make post it notes instead of bugging everyday because I tune out nagging. They do not consider themselves nagging. They think they are helping me...they are but the method is not good for me. Post it notes are a less intrusive way to remind me. Also post it notes give me a mental picture that I store in my head. Sometimes words go in one ear and.... unless they sing them to me. hahah

YWIMW

isnt it eii resort? DJA will b sooooooooooo maaddddddddd 4 making his duals go to the wrong places

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Physical body fitness? Hmm, I don't know. I prefer my body fitness to be more abstract, usually...Does it offer metaphysical body fitness?

Jim, Invisible. "Socionics something something". The16types.info shoutbox; May 15, 2014.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Aww, I received a gift today.

It was a new package of post it notes. If you knew the person who gave it to me you would understand it was a sweet gesture. Better than flowers and jewelry.

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Better not post the LSE spa.