Thread: LSI or LII or something else?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LSI or LII or something else?

What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty- perception of something that gives you that spiritual, devine feeling. It can be whatever- a materal object, an act, a word and so on.
    Love is the most beautiful and most wanted feeling. A chemical reaction that makes you feel bonded with your perfect object.

What are your most important values?
    Acceptance, comfort, intelligence. Ah values.

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Power- having influence over something.
    I don't have a set opinion on wars.

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Psychology is my main interest, i love talking about that stuff. Also paranormal topics like lucid dreaming, astral projection, wierd happenings.. i used to be interested in in ghosts, aliens, conspiracy theories, but lack of proves killed my interest for these. Well i like listening about other people too.

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Yes i am. Althrough seeing people believeing in pseudomedicine annoys me so much, ugh. I am very focused on my body- i have eating disorder for 5 years now. There wasn't even one day at witch i didnt thinked about my 'weigh loss plan'..

What do you think of daily chores?
    I am a slacker. 3 Days i do completely nothing, other 3 days i complete everything. Word 'daily' doesnt suite me. I work in waves, only when it is really needed, do everything at last second

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I watch informational youtube videos in the background of getting ready for school, cleaning etc. My favourite youtuber is Elliot Hulse (his videos are about bioenergetics, advices for life, psychology, independence...), Teal Scott (paranormal, spiritual stuff.. she gives such a 'crazy person' vibe, but her videos are really intresting). I enjoy watching random documentaries and biographies of famous people when taking bath..

Recently i have read Lithuanian's author's A. Skema book called ,,White shroud''. It is my favourite book now.

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Everything makes me cry. I cry everyday because i let myself down all the time. Yah, i know, childish...
    Smile? Well i smile a lot too . Just because i can and it is pleasurable. Nothing specific.

Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    Outside world, not nessessary nature. I feel a sense of belonging when i feel small cog in this world and i feel like that when i am outside thinking about world in general. Also at home with my family.

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I am a person with tons of psychological problems. Other people see me as arrogant boring grey mouse. Imo my biggest weaknesses is my lack of communication skills and fear of doing things differently, wrongly- mostly i have no idea how i am supposed to react when people approach me. I am just TENSE in social situations, unless i feel accepted. I'd rather stay and live in my fantasy world than take actions in real world (i fantasize a lot in my head, am kind of dissociated from reality but appear pragmatic and realistic) feelings are out of wack- either i feel numb or feel too much too handle without somehow running away (by avoiding/ overeating). Edgy as hell, i am very dependent on my mood.

What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People tend to trust me easily. I am tolerant, dont externally judge, dont critisize, dont throw orders, limit negativity..
    Am quite pragmatic, get good stuff for the best price avaivable, earning money online since turning 14. At childhood, as soon as i learned to write, i'd go to shop and write down as many prices as i could so i could create a shop with lowest prices when i grow up.. i even disliked fairytales cause they were 'unrealistic' and read mom's magazines for practical knowledge instead. Nowadays i still have the same outlook- i really like my pragmatism.

I have kind of good sense of style.

In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I need help in most areas of my life.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Pf, i'd love to get myself stuck to a rut. Breakfast, school, homework, rest, exercise, sleep. Damn i would love having that much discipline.

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Like- wittyness, simplicity (i admire people who can find common talk with anyone, chat without ceremonies),
    Dislike- ungenuinity, untrustworthiness, intrussivness, fake emotions, judging people

How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    To be smart and able to emotionally support me.
    I dont have any experience with sex. I think i'd get along with both sexually open minded and closed minded guys.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I'd make sure my child wont have any complexes and grow up healthy both physically and mentally- grows up social, slim and self confident. Why? Because i want my child to be strong invidual who can fit in society and achieve everything he wants.

A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Internally- annoyed.
    Outwardly- i wouldn't try to change his opinion too much unless i have good proves. I would just try to understand his point of view better.

Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    People as a whole are wonderful. Every human has its own little world in their head. How awesome is that?
    There is one citate i really like: ''too many people compare their insides with other outsides''. Thats a real illusion and deception society throws. We act, that we dont act, many young people think they are the only ones that suffer without realising that most of the people are in the same boat as they are. If people were at least a little more genuine world'd be a better place.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not ration, ILE Welcome to alpha!

(wait for those who have actualy socionics knowledge to react before accepting the above statement )

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE fo' shizzle

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

how can the person be typed on that? lol

anyway. I see extraversion no introversion needed LOL
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    how can the person be typed on that? lol

anyway. I see extraversion no introversion needed LOL
    So what i can do to be typed?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)