Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ESTp's method of conquest: question for IEIs and SLEs

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aisa View Post
    umm, yup.
    Regarding the last sentence - don't question it, obviously you are needed in his life if he wants you in his life.

yeah, it takes repeated long term malicious abuse of SEI's trust and emotions to 'break' one so to speak.

I'm waiting. Seriously. I can be convinced of her being another type, but I do need some evidence. For now she just fits nicely in my idea of her & Brad being SEI-ILE duals.
    Cause Fe-polr would mean if she does get hit with Fe-polr strikes she's supposed to be ILI or sth? (Correct me if I'm totally mixing it up.)
    I just can't see it at all given I know 2 ILI females very closely (yeah, the abundance, they're rare and I know 2; don't know any male ones though).
    And following the route of Brad being her dual (I just currently can't see them not being duals, but again I can be convinced otherwise ), her being ILI would make him SEE (which I've seen him typed before) and he doesn't strike me as SEE (I know only one male SEE though and 2 ESIs and if anything I'd be more inclined to type him ESI between the two types).
    ...with the sufficient amount of money and power I can picture myself and my ILE living a similar way that Angelina & Brad live and it just doesn't seem plausible that the ILI & SEE couple I know would live like this. Visiting 3rd world countries? nope. (I'm not judging. I'm just stating an observation.)
    An ILI I know once fed a homeless man a meal. She's not bragging about this. But over the course of the years I've heard about it a few times (again, it wasn't anything 'in your face'). I actually thought that she mentioned a few different occassions. Recently we were chatting and it turned out she did this only once and I do similar stuff basically every time smn approaches me with such a request (I still think I do it not often enough tbh). She was actually shocked that I do that (and she knows me very very well, I just never mentioned it in a conversation before, it's not sth I go around telling people [well, unless it's a SEI-type related discussion on a forum, lol]) And I was surprised that this was sth that she'd find unusual. So yeah, ILIs are brilliant intelligent people, but I think they'd be more inclined to write up a check and get it over with than actually go volunteer or buy smn dinner or travel to a 3rd world country. This may be related to their efficiency or just simply the fact that they tend to be more withdrawn than SEIs who are drawn to people despite being introverted, Idk. But I'm sailing too far away from my main thought here...

Sooo... I'd type Angelina as SEI-Si and I think this does make a really large difference in outward behaviour/body speech compared to SEI-Fe.
    But I can be totally wrong here. Like I said - I need to see sth to convince me otherwise...

yeah, provided there is enough malicious intent and a bond close enough for that person to be able to really strike efficiently and repeatedly smn where it hurts - then yeah, any unhealthy type is capable of hurting any other type.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@blackburry how about writing up what you think instead of rolling your eyes? It's not like I'm gonna get offended if you disagree or in your eyes what I wrote is just i.e. even plain stupid and/or non-type-related but I'd appreciate you actually wording out your opinion.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my experience, Fi-HA can often manifest as acts of kindness performed through the creative function (Te) in lieu of verbal effusiveness.
    SLI's would maybe have more "sensory energy" than ILI's, being...sensors, and be able to do greater quantities of more hands-on stuff? But advice coming from Ni can be very useful as well.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The former "emo" Se loving SEI. Okay.

<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; line-height: 15.989999771118164px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">

When Angelina Jolie was asked if she'd like to play a Bond girl she replied:

‘No, I’m not comfortable with that, but I would like to play Bond.’

The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

TIM
    ILI Counterphobic 6
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    I also dislike the SLE type in itself, yes. I've considered being other types, it was only one of the possibilities tests suggested, I self-typed LSI for a while. But neither do I like Fe, not in the sense of being "Fe dual-seeking". The types I've interacted best with so far have been LSI, EII, ESI and LIE.
    I doubt you're a Beta. If you're more assured that you're in a Se/Ni quadra, look at ESI (Ni mobilizing). If you are more assured you are an intuitive, look at EII. If you think you're EII, those LSIs might be mistyped SLIs.

I agree with aisa, though, in the end, you are the best authority on yourself.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aisa View Post
    @blackburry how about writing up what you think instead of rolling your eyes? It's not like I'm gonna get offended if you disagree or in your eyes what I wrote is just i.e. even plain stupid and/or non-type-related but I'd appreciate you actually wording out your opinion.
    for starters you seem easily offended.. but here goes.

the eye roll is pretty self-explanatory..not sure why you need words.

NTR, for your whole post.
    and you repeat yourself a tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    In my experience, Fi-HA can often manifest as acts of kindness performed through the creative function (Te) in lieu of verbal effusiveness.
    SLI's would maybe have more "sensory energy" than ILI's, being...sensors, and be able to do greater quantities of more hands-on stuff? But advice coming from Ni can be very useful as well.
    ok, that makes sense, I guess her behaviour can be interpreted this way. In the end it all boils down to the fact how public her work is and then the motivation.
    If the motivation is to help people and make the public more aware of certain conditions and thus trying to influence others a bit more towards help - that'd be selfless motivation
    If the motivation is to be perceived as a humanitarian and enhancing ones positive publicity - then that'd be the motivation to do with Fi hidden agenda
    (I'm assuming the core motives for humanitarian work would be the same regardless of type any healthy human being is capable of compassion, but the reasons for going very public with it could vary. Is this similar to what you meant?)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    When Angelina Jolie was asked if she'd like to play a Bond girl she replied:
    ‘No, I’m not comfortable with that, but I would like to play Bond.’
    Although I wouldn't assign phrases such as this to being or not being a certain socionics type - I guess for an actress Bond might actually be a much more fun role to play and Bond girl roles are by quite a few people perceived as objectification of females (even if less now than some 30 years ago),
    you do have a point @chriscorey.
    ok, I found an interview from when she was very young. Obviously her personality's changed since then due to growing up but I guess this is as genuine a video of her inherent mannerisms and body speech as it's possible to get cause now it's all been filtered through her learning certain PR 'stunts'.
    I can go with ILI for the time being based on this vid. (up until smn posts a vid of her acting like an LIE or some other type during an interview )

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    for starters you seem easily offended.. but here goes.

the eye roll is pretty self-explanatory..not sure why you need words.

NTR, for your whole post.
    and you repeat yourself a tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
    Interesting, don't know what sparked this opinion, but ok.

I need words because when I'm discussing a typing an eyeroll (while self-explanatory as in you disliked sth I wrote and/or found it pathetic) doesn't give me a reason for why it is there and giving an opinion in words could actually add to the discussion. (Convincing me I'm wrong and where I'm wrong is sth I consider value added to discussion).

Do I repeat myself? hmm... maybe I do, obviously I wouldn't know, old people tend to forget they've already said things and go round in circles, maybe getting senile is already creeping upon me lol.
    I'm probably bound to annoy you at some points just by being 'me'. oh well what can I do.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@aisa

Makes sense. I’m uncertain what type she is but if I had to guess/categorize, I’d say gamma.

Thanks for taking the time to respond and I appreciate your taking time to investigate. I’ve seen that video.

-Krishna

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@aisa

Makes sense. I’m uncertain what type she is but if I had to guess/categorize, I’d say gamma.

Thanks for taking the time to respond and I appreciate your taking time to investigate. I’ve seen that video.
    haha, well, I guess I investigated more for myself then, lol cause I haven't seen this vid before

yeah at this point I can go with her being ILI or maybe SEE and Brad being ILE (there's just sth about some of his facial expressions, but then again his face was tampered with across the years, don't know what would be his expressions now had he not undergone some plastic procedures...), ESI or SEE (although I don't think they're identicals).
    I guess so much for the neat idea of them being duals, boo hoo

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Food.

The former "emo" Se loving SEI. Okay.

<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; line-height: 15.989999771118164px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">
    Yes, although I don't know what you wrote, I find it fine. Professional...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Food.

Yes, although I don't know what you wrote, I find it fine. Professional...
    I don't know what that is either... All I did was post in a video. :/ (Angelina Jolie video)

-Krishna

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned