Thread: DJ Arendee's identical?

Hybrid View

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, when I was in the Marines, my buddy came up to me showing pictures of his newborn daughter, he then began to talk about fucking some chick he met in a bar while his wife was in the hospital...

Anyway, that guy does not seem like DJA. DJA is not angry, nor mortified nor abhorred by anything. This guy is very wrapped up about sexual ethics.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    Actually, when I was in the Marines, my buddy came up to me showing pictures of his newborn daughter, he then began to talk about fucking some chick he met in a bar while his wife was in the hospital...

Anyway, that guy does not seem like DJA. DJA is not angry, nor mortified nor abhorred by anything. This guy is very wrapped up about sexual ethics.
    He's also younger and probably grappling with a recent breakup. His mannerisms are just about identical. He talks head on, he uses his hands in exactly the same way, he has similar facial expressions and gets worked up in the same way. The subject matter is different, but perhaps look beyond that.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    He's also younger and probably grappling with a recent breakup. His mannerisms are just about identical. He talks head on, he uses his hands in exactly the same way, he has similar facial expressions and gets worked up in the same way. The subject matter is different, but perhaps look beyond that.
    Idunno maybe you are seeing rational/irrational or constructivist/emotivist elements and not so much cognitive functions at work? Many types have similar energies, emotional shifts, etc about them, but differ completely. For example I suspect SLE's and IEE's to be very similar in the time it takes to get them riled up.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Idunno maybe you are seeing rational/irrational or constructivist/emotivist elements and not so much cognitive functions at work? Many types have similar energies, emotional shifts, etc about them, but differ completely. For example I suspect SLE's and IEE's to be very similar in the time it takes to get them riled up.
    Extrovert + Negativist is what I see, if the two of you aren't identicals.

I didn't make the thread to invite people to go on a re-typing spree of you, my belief was that the dude in the video was SLE too, and that not all SLEs are tatted up jocks that want to put their cocks in people's eyes. I don't really have any issue with your Socionics self-typing at all. I think maybe a different enneagram type than 8, but it's not really of any great concern to me.

(Side note: I don't think E8s are super badass or anything remotely resembling that.)

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    Extrovert + Negativist is what I see, if the two of you aren't identicals.

I didn't make the thread to invite people to go on a re-typing spree of you, my belief was that the dude in the video was SLE too, and that not all SLEs are tatted up jocks that want to put their cocks in people's eyes. I don't really have any issue with your Socionics self-typing at all. I think maybe a different enneagram type than 8, but it's not really of any great concern to me.

(Side note: I don't think E8s are super badass or anything remotely resembling that.)
    good. I'm trying to spread the knowledge of what 8's actually are. Confused brainless fucks who get picked on until they reach apoplexic anger, haha.