Thread: What type of sensor is this?

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What type of sensor is this?

What type of sensor is this? This? What is this? Oh, I am on Match.com browsing the ladies looking of ESxx type girls. I found this one that seems interesting: A TOTAL SENSOR - but what kind of sensor. Here is her written profile:

"""" “I don't believe chivalry is dead, I just think it's harder to find these days. I want to be a part of someone's life, I don't want to BE their life. Everyone has a story, I am fascinated with those who are willing to share theirs. I am a very social person, and I love to make people laugh. If something is going wrong in my day, I make it a point not to take it out on others. I hope to attract a good guy that was raised right. There is no room in my life for jealous people that are untrusting. I am not the girl in your past who hurt you and cheated on you.. so don't treat me like her. I have never, and would never cheat. Don't make me pay for your past; I won't make you pay for mine. I own 6 guitars and play just about everyday. I like to go out and have a good time at bars and with my friends. I am looking for someone who does not need me to baby them when we are out. I want to show off the guy I am dating. There is nothing better than your friends telling you, " you are so lucky to have a guy like him." Nothing beats that because if I play my cards right, I already know that. I will have fun doing just about anything. If you invite me to walk to the mailbox with you, spread mulch, 22 hour road trip- it doesn't matter. I feel like if the worst thing that happens in your day is you get a flat tire in 100 degree heat with a gas station 2 miles away.. when it really comes down to it.. that's still a pretty f'n good day. All things considered. My mother just recently battled with breast cancer (survivor) and it really put some perspective on what's important in life. It takes a lot to make me mad, and very little to make me smile.You don't earn your trust with me, you already have it. I am a fish and loooove the water. I have never gone tanning, and never died my hair. And I'm the girl pretending to accidentally do cannon balls in the water close to the girls who sound like death if they get their hair or face wet at a pool. It's my goal to somehow get them to 'fall' in... though I've never succeeded.... I want to travel the world. I'll eat just about anything. (besides mushrooms and deviled eggs) I'm on the phase right now where if I go out to eat I ask the server to surprise me. I have yet to be disappointed. I like to go out a lot, but that may also be because I don't have a boyfriend. Hey, if my friends gathered at the library, then that's where I'd go. They just happen to normally gather at bars. I love to cook and I'm looking for a guy who has no problem just chillen on a porch with me and a few beers. If you're lucky, I'll whip out my guitar. =] This paragraph has too many 'i' 's. Let's talk about you now?”"""

Is this an ESTp e8 sporty girl?

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

a very insecure one. SEE. if you have to use that many words to convince someone of something then you're really just trying to convince them of something else in my opinion.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I too think she is kind of defensive about being a flirt and a cheat ... :-)

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    I too think she is kind of defensive about being a flirt and a cheat ... :-)
    exactly my point

why say it? good things should be obvious

women who post things that they've been previously brought up on is not a good way of writing a profile and a good description of who they are. They don't come off genuine, but some just act out of feeling, a reaction, which I can see is related to Fi more than Ti hence they seem to want to bring clarity back to themselves but don't seem to realize that the very clarity they are trying to achieve makes them look odd.

Ti polr because she doesn't see how she contradicts herself. On one hand she wants to come off independent and not so clingy and on the other she says this "but that may also be because I don't have a boyfriend."

Nevertheless, she does seem quite fun and interesting. She plays the guitar
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, yes, I agree!

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

One that needs to use a fucking line break or two.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

putting people's dating profile text up to be typed... pulling a marista, niiiice.

why not just..message them to see how you get along?

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd ask her: "You're not punishing me for mistakes made in your past, but you still list a lot of dislikes and rules that you can only have accumulated from your past. so...which one is it going to be?"

"that said, if you're so frustrated by dating, maybe you should meet me, I'll make it fun again, like when we were kids on the playground. You'll have to catch me if you want to kiss me and i'll pretend that it's gross!"

"we could go swimming, but you'll need to teach me. I'll bring one of those round floating devices and arm floaters (whatever they are called) and you can teach me, or let me be safed by suntanned girls with bleached hair"

And so forth.

Not sure what type of girl she is. Sounds a tad insecure, frustrated, probably looking for LTR rather than a fling, has bad relationship experiences (mostly with short term oriented males). She's heterosexual although she's experimented slightly when she was younger and didn't hate it. She'll love it if you can guess her starsign (even if you find it by facebookstalking it's worth it), if you can use your knowledge of socionics to cold read her she'll think you're a mindreader: "You're a strong and willfull women but you have some insecurities and sometimes wish for a man (point to yourself) to hold you and shelter you from the world. At the same time you want to be acknowledged for your achievements and have honest communication etc etc etc" you can use any socionics profile which seems to fit best and just wrap it around what you can observe or know from her profile.

Yesh, the above might inflame some of the women on this forum, no harm meant, we men don't have cosmo to teach us stuff.