LOU

retired
    TIM
    Se
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by nigh; 07-08-2014 at 04:23 AM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your smile and your posture somehow remind me of a friend of mine who is SLI. :/
    Love is like an energy, rushing in, rushing inside of me...

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'm getting Si out of your pics, but I'm far from being proficient at VI...if proficiency exists in the first place, lol
    I am not covered in thorns
    nor am I covered in mold

https://soundcloud.com/#latitudes-official/latitudes-antechamber

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You look ESI-Fi.

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You look like a polish girl I used to live with :}

ISFj(or something like that)

now THAT'S an introduction thread

the bald guy on the third pic looks like discjoe but maybe that's cuz he's bald
    also the last guy looks like someone i had down as te-entj but this one looks a bit softer and laid-back

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Fi>Fe
    Ni>Ne
    Rational > Irrational

ISFj vs ENTj. I'd say ISFj.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Narc has a superdual on da forum now!!!!!!!!!!! woot woot. well fdg too.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

retired
    TIM
    Se
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's settle this with a duel.

Duel for duals.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

retired
    TIM
    Se
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nigh View Post
    Looks more likely a LIE I still think.

Cos I want her to be MAH DUAL
    GET OUT OF MY WAY NARC

I just want one LIE girl here that's why you sons of bitches
    Deestructor is probs LIE.

retired
    TIM
    Se
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by nigh; 07-08-2014 at 04:24 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nigh View Post
    Interesting. True? @Deestructor
    THE CONSEQUENCE MAY NOT BE WORTH MY HONESTY

retired
    TIM
    Se
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by nigh; 07-08-2014 at 04:24 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so I'm probably ESI or LIE How can I specify it?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kettle View Post
    by reading through different type profiles and marking down those that do/don't apply to you (see Categories on lower left hand side)

some find Reinin dichotomies to be of use for narrowing down their type

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kettle View Post
    Oh you're having a dual problem. I've had that previously where I've actually thought I was LSE because of how much I can be like my dual cousin but once having stepped out of my mind and actually observing my weak points, I've come to realize I'm not so great with being a "natural designer." So I'm not great with aesthetics but I am great with the little finishing touches like a pretty apothecary class shampoo holder to make something simple seem elegant. I'm not good with creating comfort and that my dual does it so much better than I. I can design in other fashions, like modern, retro, etc but what I really love that makes things comfortable for me is neutral and cozy.

I would check out the dual description between ESI and LIE to see which role you're inclined to take.

Quote Originally Posted by Duality Descriptions (Meged & Ovcharov)
    "The Enterpriser" = ENTj = LIE (Te-Ni)
    "The Guardian" = ISFj = ESI (Fi-Se)

The Enterpriser' activities are pragmatically directed; he likes to spearhead the newest developments of science and technology up to practical implementation. He pays attention to everything unusual and less studied, but more willingly he is occupied with things bringing material profit. The Guardian needs such a hardworking partner, who can provide the necessary life standard; he helps his partner by accomplishing all undertakings, taking care of details and sparing material resources. Without such assistance The Enterpriser can be too extravagant, reckless and neglectful of his responsibilities, getting attracted to other things.

The Enterpriser sees perspectives and positive trends in development of business. He bravely takes risk, making great investments and bets. He is very optimistic and ardent in his dealings, which sometimes leads him to failure. But he never loses heart and with the same enthusiasm starts everything up again.

The Guardian likes such an impulsive and unpredictable partner, who does not let him get stuck with weighing all pros and cons of a decision. It helps to avoid the distressful feeling of uncertainty by confronting him with the fait accompli. Any waiting for the definite outcome is painful for The Guardian; he can becomes indecisive, too conservative and fussy. The Enterpriser with his characteristic sense of humor allays all his partner's apprehensions and takes the initiative in his own hands. He distracts from unnecessary details, thus targeting The Guardian to more global actions.

The Enterpriser is hardly capable of safeguarding achievements, keeping old traditions and customs. He neglects his own time (and sometimes others), when he has an interesting conversation. For these reasons he may be late for meetings and behind on commitments. By contrast, The Guardian is punctual and attentive. He 'calculates' his time and energy and then spends them rationally and evenly. He tries to makes sure that others are timely as well. His life may become monotonous when his partner does not inspire him with new projects and ideas, which he hardly notices on his own.

In communication The Guardian creates a certain distance, even when he tries to be kind and polite. He is mistrustful and critical and increasingly demanding. The Enterpriser creates a relaxed, natural and easy atmosphere of communication. But his jokes tend to be out of place or ambiguous.

The Guardian watches and corrects his dual's mistakes. He succeeds in doing this as much as The Enterpriser succeeds in releasing tension in relations with people. The Enterpriser may become a victim to people who exploit his unwariness. The Guardian understands the nuances of relationships and sees what people really want. He takes preventive actions to counteract deceitful people and actions. He thus saves his dual from false friends.

The Guardian diligently performs routine tasks; he is well aware of what people need not in the future, but in the here and now, and finds an active supporter in his dual.

The Guardian is capable of handling great tasks for extended periods without relaxation, enduring difficulties and illness. He can be quite tolerant, but if irritated, he may strike a blow in the enemy's most vulnerable spot, teaching him a good lesson. In achieving his goals he is insistent, demanding to himself and others, and thus he stabilizes his restless dual, who tends to squander his energy in conflicting directions.

The Guardian likes justice and objectivity. He wants to know what is legal and what is not. He is not sure of his own skills and is mistrustful of compliments, especially concerning his talents, possibilities and business skills. On the other hand, he is sure about his rights and power. Being well aware that The Enterpriser does not always properly protect his interests, he bravely repulses those who encroach upon them. He is thankful to the Enterpriser for demonstrating by real facts that there is nothing impossible for The Guardian, that he does everything well, either by himself or in cooperation with his partner.

The Enterpriser finds ways out of difficult and intricate situations and by doing this also inspires his dual with the feeling of a secure future, which is so important for this worrisome person. He suggests, what can be required from whom in certain affairs and why, who possesses which talents and how they can be used.

This dual pair is distinguished by such qualities as endurance, hard work and the sense of justice, which sometimes turns into critiquing self and others.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

seems SLI

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

that is true of some people, yes. The best judge of type, I've found is one's parents. They'll tell you what you've been doing or not

He is IxTp either INTp or ISTp; I would beed a full body picture to tell. He seems to be a nice looking guy. Are you going to marry him?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    that is true of some people, yes. The best judge of type, I've found is one's parents. They'll tell you what you've been doing or not
    Thats good clue, thanks.
    What would be difference between Si and Ne polr?
    How would manifest my Ne polr?
    Last edited by kettle; 11-24-2013 at 10:01 AM.

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI and very pretty
    6w7-2w3-1w2 so/sx