Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Omigosh LOL this is good and I am going to put it in quotable quotes I saw here somewhere.

Eliza = "Too dull" to be IEE.

(Sepia = dull =Scapegrace = not-IEE. Thanks for they typing tips Gem. )

Ok but you really did not understand it. The idea was that you didn't come up with any ideas at all, that you could not see beyond the initial avatar picture. That you were looking not seeing. That you did not check for meaning and only took them at face value. Ne will come up with lots of ideas for why something is -and some of the 'lots' will be interesting. It did not mean that IEE or non IEE's are dull.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want it split right now.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@siuntal

why did you edit my comment? Jadae and I go way back like megablocks.

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Is this a troll thread?
    wurt is ur avatur about??

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

banana split

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    @siuntal

why did you edit my comment? Jadae and I go way back like megablocks.
    It was reported. You and Jadae may go way back, but not everyone reading this thread will interpret your 'insider' jokes correctly, since this forum has hundreds of readers. It's better to keep this kind of 'friendly' humor to tinychat, irc, pms, etc.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the way I see the avatars in question.

One is an external shot of the brain. Not the mind, but the concrete brain. It's dead. There is no activity, no 'person' there. It is just a lump to be dissected and studied. It reminds me of stories of war-time soldiers having their blasted belly area kept open so that doctors/scientists could study the inner systems of the body. It also reminds me of Leonardo DaVinci's drawings of the human body. It is a pragmatic image. Only Scapegrace can tell us what it means to her. Perhaps it's related to something she studied. Perhaps it's a comment or criticism about something. But really, only she would know.

The other is an imagined internal shot of the mind. It's alive. There is activity, there is a person in there. The inner workings of a person cannot be objectively viewed, it is not concrete, it is not explicit. It is like a black box that we can only imagine what is actually happening...unless the person tells us. But even then the description isn't based on explicit concrete observations of the person's own mind.

It doesnt matter what the person looks like, what matters is what's inside them.
    We can see what's happening outside of the person, we can see the actions of a person, but we cannot see what is happening within the person. We can only imagine that we do.

To me, it is also an image of Ne. (Though I suppose it could be imagined as a symbol of other socionics elements.) When we perceive something real or imagined, neurons "light up". As the experience changes and/or new information comes in, some of those lit sections get brighter, some duller, some stop lighting up, and some new sections light up. As more information comes in there is eventually a set of lights that have remained lit. This is the "essence" of what we are perceiving. And this is why Ne requires a varied database to draw from. The accuracy of Ne's intuition is only as good as the database from which it draws from.

This is also why Ne sees "possibilities". It is associative by nature. A set of bright lights could be lit in differing contexts. Or one context could have differing ways of looking at it...resulting in differing sets lighting up.

To me, the image also symbolizes Delta NF, in particular NeFi.
    Each individual has different sets that light up in different situations. The strength of the lit sections can also represent the attraction/repulsion of Fi. Parts of a situation we might like, other parts not. Some aspects of an idea are close together, others are far apart. And through that combination we "know".

This image doesn't just represent what is going on in my own mind.
    It also represents what I'm looking at, what I am interested in. I want to know the inner workings of a person's mind, how they feel towards something/someone. What thoughts they have connected to that person, place, thing, idea. How they perceieved a situation. Why they did the action they did, or said what they said. I want to dig around in their little black box to know them better. And to help me know others better. Or situations better. Etc. I don't want to limit my knowledge and understandings by drawing a conclusion too fast nor by projecting my own thoughts as being theirs.

To me, it is the essence of the IEE Psychologist/Reporter.
    It doesnt matter what the person looks like, what matters is what's inside them.
    And it isn't a concrete lump that can be handled and dissected with a scalpel.
    It is implicit, not explicit.
    It is abstract, not concrete.
    It is the mind, the person. Not their physical body, nor their physical brain.
    It is Delta Ne, not Gamma Se.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're wrong, Anndelise. Look at all the activity in your head. That's Se. Se is active.

Jadae is correct. The image was taken by a phrenologist. It is the brain of a known criminal. At the time some believed that it was possible to measure potential criminality with phrenology. I chose it because I think that socinics is almost as silly and potentially as dangerous as phrenology and because I am "sinister and mean."
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    You're wrong, Anndelise. Look at all the activity in your head. That's Se. Se is active.
    So basically, anyone who is alive is Se. Now those oddball retypings make sense!!
    If you can think, then you are Se.
    If you can move, then you are Se.
    Damn, this is easy!!
    I'm a socionisisisist, now.

Jadae is correct. The image was taken by a phrenologist. It is the brain of a known criminal. At the time some believed that it was possible to measure potential criminality with phrenology. I chose it because I think that socinics is almost as silly and potentially dangerous and because I am "sinister and mean."
    Ooh, i remember vaguely reading something about that criminal thing.
    It's so creepy what psychology and its history have done and still do. :shiver:
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We might be dualizing here, Ann. Food for thought, Eliza.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guize, I know this is a derail, but can I be SEE too?

Today I was looking at tea; I know it's not as cool as looking at coffee, but can I be part of the cool kids club?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    So basically, anyone who is alive is Se. Now those oddball retypings make sense!!
    If you can think, then you are Se.
    If you can move, then you are Se.
    Damn, this is easy!!
    I'm a socionisisisist, now.
    And thus Ann has reached socionics enlightenment.

A true Si/Se miracle has occurred.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    That's what it looks like when two persons go down on your mother.
    This forum is pure poetry lately.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae16t View Post
    When I saw it, I instantly thought of how online communication is basically like barfing random sea shit onto each other.
    @Starfall's avatar makes me think of "the laying on of hands and the gift of tongues" thing.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I do inspire tremendous drama.

Let us not digress too much though. Mememememe. It's all about me.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I do inspire tremendous drama.

Let us not digress too much though. Mememememe. It's all about me.
    Ahem.
    I think my avatar had a role to play, too.

But that's ok, you can take the spotlight for this one.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doh, re, Scapegrace... Fa, so, La, ti scapegrace, scapegrace, scapegrace

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Guize, I know this is a derail, but can I be SEE too?

Today I was looking at tea; I know it's not as cool as looking at coffee, but can I be part of the cool kids club?
    Your avatar is facing the right direction, but it's slightly off angled. So you can be FiSe.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C'mon guys give Eliza a break...She is just looking for a meaning because of a link in the likeness of the avatars...

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep.

retired
    TIM
    Se
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's too much of a badass to be my identical.

I'm more curious about her Etype. 4?

retired
    TIM
    Se
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

22222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222 2222222222222222222
    I've got no idea if you're having a seizure while pressing the 2 number key accidentally or saying that she's E2 or just agreeing with me.

Anyway, your avatar is E1. I can SEEEEEEEEEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im just demonstrating my belief in her 2ness.
    What other ness's do you believe in huh?

InvisibruJim

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nigh View Post
    She's too much of a badass to be my identical.

I'm more curious about her Etype. 4?
    I think we are in the same quadra because our avatars face the same way.

This new socionics is profound, yet elegant.

Maybe mines is more introverted because he's facing down

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is good. We can now confidently conclude that those of us without avatars have no type.

retired
    TIM
    Se
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That turtleneck shirt is a symbol of Si, while the round eyes, milky feathers and open mouth in my avatar shows so much Se aliveness. Or my underlying desire to be white.

I don't think we're in the same quadra, but we need to create a new quadra to be in the same one. Si and Se should stick together. Old school socionics is old.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol.

I think my avatar is Se because it is fantasy which is creative. Also it is blue which is a color. And also it has a face, showing a slight side profile...socionmagic!. The fact it's a little bit further away may mean I like to be further away sometimes.

Edit: I forgot this thread is about Scapegrace, her avatar is surely the avatar by which all avatars are new socionmagic theory measured?

InvisibruJim

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey hey, what is this here? IJimionics?

I say Jim should start a new VI movement with this profound new form of Jimionics and stop crowding Scapegrace's type thread.

BTW, anyone want to type my avatar?

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    socionmagic?
    Socionics is magic, just like friendship.

Note, I'm currently smelling tea, is that as bad as looking at tea?

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post

hmmm, I want to say aspergers but the image is very poor quality

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It has blue color like Gem's, with a feeling of distance to it.
    It's a concrete object, so Se valuing.
    It has fire coming out of it's butt, which could mean Se, but could also be a dynamic object.
    I'm still new to this method, but I would say your avatar is at least Gamma, Se&Te valuing.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It has blue color like Gem's, with a feeling of distance to it.
    It's a concrete object, so Se valuing.
    It has fire coming out of it's butt, which could mean Se, but could also be a dynamic object.
    I'm still new to this method, but I would say your avatar is at least Gamma, Se&Te valuing.
    You're really good at this new method! How many seconds did that take you to analyze and write?

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're really good at this new method! How many seconds did that take you to analyze and write?
    As an Se type, via this method, I am incapable of processing Ni information. And since Ni is "time", I'm sorry, I cannot answer your question.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As an Se type, via this method, I am incapable of processing Ni information. And since Ni is "time", I'm sorry, I cannot answer your question.
    Oh...well then for that I apologize for giving you a metric that would be useless to you.

What do you suggest in lieu of said activity marker then?

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We might be dualizing here, Ann. Food for thought, Eliza.
    Yes, something to think about!
    That makes you:
    38% ILI
    or
    38% SLI

Depending on Ann. But that avatar could well be screaming ILE's Ne.
    And that adds up to:
    25% SEI

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahem.
    I think my avatar had a role to play, too.

But that's ok, you can take the spotlight for this one.
    Ann is generous.
    That puts Ann at 26% SEI.
    Oh dear then Scape is 26% ILE.
    Now I am starting to get overwhelmed. And I might need some help with the math.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Escapee View Post
    C'mon guys give Eliza a break...She is just looking for a meaning because of a link in the likeness of the avatars...
    Ohmigosh, @anndelise, can you put Escapee's and my avatars next to each other? I think I am onto something here.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    Lol.

I think my avatar is Se because it is fantasy which is creative. Also it is blue which is a color. And also it has a face, showing a slight side profile..
    Do take note the direction the profile is facing.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

booties with tattoos. SLE

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread makes me want to
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lagerdemon; 11-04-2013 at 05:15 PM. Reason: The bridge isn't very high. mb suicide if youre legs and arms are tied together, jumping off this bridge is just melodrama ):

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast