Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Delta NFs, taste (and Spartacus)

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    You kept denying that any behavior which I pointed out was a mere misconception was actually related to you and because of that when I explained how Se was not related to violence and such you kept pulling quotes from sites describing Se and saying "that isn't me."

You did with me as all SEE do when I try to explain the functions to them. Se is related to sensory perception, that which is sensitive to it's environment as it senses colors, "perceives outward sensory data projected by objects. Unless objects change their appearance significantly, the impression will not change."

Hence your impression of what SEE and EII were were not changed easily.
    Maritsa someone disagreeing with you does not auto mean they are using Se. Also do not think you can bully people, I shall report you for that, I will not stand to watch people being bullied.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you clean? When you do so how anal are you about it?

I don't i can't stand the monotony of it, I actually have a cleaner though i can only justify the expense of it by the sanity it gives me not to feel the obligation of doing so.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Oh,what type are you and does Maritsa think you are a different type?
    I'm out of energy these SEE.
    I suggest you come over or I can fly you over for that tea.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    Follow the link Eliza, you can view excerpts of the book yourself, it's very sad. ... It deviates very far off the beaten track of what most people here understand of socionics. Vi Eliza, is essentially phrenology, it is looking at face shape, feature size etc. It does place some relevance on expression but not much and you would need a whole heap of photos to really understand a persons most used expressions. You can not do what the book promises, it's snake oil. Ah you clearly missed the bunny boiling that occurred, what you see is the aftermath.
    The bunny boiling, LOL. I like that phrase. Not informed but I really doubt you can realy say the VI book is essentially phrenology. That its influenced by it, no doubt.

But Phrenology likely contains truths, otherwise, it never would have had any influence at any time.

To put my thought into language that makes sense to me, I would conclude, from what @Jadae16t said here, that Phrenology is a discipline that has conclusions that are evil at base, so, I would put it that the evil one has influenced the theory. The evil one works is always with truths. Its the truths that draw people, but he injects just enough falsehood to pollute the whole thing. I assume that's what happened with phrenology. Truths gathered together injected with falsehood. And it had its "intended" evil influence on many I am sure.

From what I know and feel sure about Maritsa, I believe she is a truth seeker and has likely gleaned truths from her VI source and maybe even from phrenology. That's my belief and I have seen nothing to convince me otherwise.

I am sure there are "sad" things in the book, and I completely agree with you that the book jacket reads like snake oil advertisement.

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But Phrenology likely contains truths, otherwise, it never would have had any influence at any time
    lol... thats exactly what I think about Nazism!

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Took me 7 years to look what do you call that when you can do it in an instant? If it takes me 7 years to look at orange and remember what orange it is and you one second, which one of us has Se deficiency?
    Apparently me. I can't remember colors beyond the tertiary level taught in Kindergarten.
    Beyond that i don't tend to pay attention to, nor care to compare colors of orange with other colors of orange.
    Never been my thing.

Why would you spend 7 years looking at the color orange to remember which color of orange it is?
    How many colors of orange ARE there?
    Was it worth spending 7 years to learn different colors of orange?
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The bunny boiling, LOL. I like that phrase. Not informed but I really doubt you can realy say the VI book is essentially phrenology. That its influenced by it, no doubt.

But Phrenology likely contains truths, otherwise, it never would have had any influence at any time.

To put my thought into language that makes sense to me, I would conclude, from what @Jadae16t said here, that Phrenology is a discipline that has conclusions that are evil at base, so, I would put it that the evil one has influenced the theory. The evil one works is always with truths. Its the truths that draw people, but he injects just enough falsehood to pollute the whole thing. I assume that's what happened with phrenology. Truths gathered together injected with falsehood. And it had its "intended" evil influence on many I am sure.

From what I know and feel sure about Maritsa, I believe she is a truth seeker and has likely gleaned truths from her VI source and maybe even from phrenology. That's my belief and I have seen nothing to convince me otherwise.

I am sure there are "sad" things in the book, and I completely agree with you that the book jacket reads like snake oil advertisement.

No it really did not, it was gleaned from a crackpot theory regarding skull size and intelligence, and it was awful. The whole book (what i gather from the 70 or so pages available to browse) reads like an snake oil advert selling self help life saving bible and maritsa clings to it like a religion. I know you want to see the best in her, I do too. I suspect that soon, Maritsa, as experience has shown will get very aggrivated and start being abusive to people again. She is already spilling over with the manipulative thread titles she has been starting. Making reference to other peoples bad experiences, one thrad was closed, many comments on another regarding this. It's how she retaliates.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae16t View Post
    It was "fly-by"night" for OVER a century. In truth, it affects us NOW,
    I meant fly-by-night as far as popularity. Yes, it is SO TRUE that bad/wrong/evil ideas of past renown leave marks, influence that last and last and last and last. And yes, still cause much damage. So true.

Atheism is arguably not a religion, and I am not atheist.
    Yes, arguably, true! Also I did not imply you were or were not an atheist. I have no idea what your beliefs are, and didn't ask, and I had no assumptions on the subject.

.... as long as you have such a strong bias, which is your loss.
    Strong bias? Confused. Of course I have biases, strong and not, but I don't know which bias you refer to here.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't i can't stand the monotony of it, I actually have a cleaner though i can only justify the expense of it by the sanity it gives me not to feel the obligation of doing so.
    My cleaners keep quitting on me after the first cleaning day.
    I keep asking them to just do a surface clean, but they keep wanting to obsess over stuff, then get overwhelmed and quit.

I love how my home feels when it is clean, but I can't stand the cleaning part.
    No visitors for me!
    (Solves THAT problem, )
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    Apparently me. I can't remember colors beyond the tertiary level taught in Kindergarten.
    Beyond that i don't tend to pay attention to, nor care to compare colors of orange with other colors of orange.
    Never been my thing.

Why would you spend 7 years looking at the color orange to remember which color of orange it is?
    How many colors of orange ARE there?
    Was it worth spending 7 years to learn different colors of orange?
    God you are weird.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not see you as a victim.
    I include you as a perpetuator of the problems.

I don't get mad when you "shut down or bow out in the middle of conversations".
    It's frustrating yes. But not worth wasting much emotion on.

Please don't think that your 'bowing out of conversations' is the reason for my spouts of aggression towards you.
    It takes significantly more than that to get me into that mode.
    Because I can't shake my intuition/ideas that you are SEE?

Or because I am doing a poor job understanding what you are trying to get across? I am trying to do better.

And I am sorry to get pulled into this thread and neglected our conversation. I intended to go to bed, and got sucked in. I have double-digit notifications on top there. I have never seen it. I feel like I am putting out fires. I have to get to bed. ...

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God you are weird.
    Don't make fun of my Se deficiency.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are like me in this regard. It's because the energy becomes intolerable
    Must be because that is my reaction.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My cleaners keep quitting on me after the first cleaning day.
    I keep asking them to just do a surface clean, but they keep wanting to obsess over stuff, then get overwhelmed and quit.

I love how my home feels when it is clean, but I can't stand the cleaning part.
    No visitors for me!
    (Solves THAT problem, )

Lol I rarely have anyone round at all, I had issues with a couple of extended family members judging me for what my home looked like. Basically i have this lovely old chunky wooden table. It has groove of cutlery carved faces, paint splashes and all things a family makes growing up, i flove this old table, despite it not being considered 'clean' by said folk. But then this whole rumour started and i had one family member phone me up and ask me why i couldn't make an effort, why i couldn't at least sand down the table top and re-varnish it! I was so offended i have not invited them around since. I also love clean things (for a little while at least).

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because I can't shake my intuition/ideas that you are SEE?

Or because I am doing a poor job understanding what you are trying to get across? I am trying to do better.
    What are you referring to?
    That I include you as a perpuator of the problems?
    That I don't consider your bowing out of conversation worth wasting my emotions on?
    Or that I've aggressively reacted to you stomping over certain values of mine?
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... I can't remember colors beyond the tertiary level taught in Kindergarten.
    Oh let me help you with that!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think @HandiAce is cool woth zombies...maybe gore too then?
    Zombies make good racing partners

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    If your face is round you have Se, if it is long you have Te.
    Everything makes sense now!

Absurd: You Ti dominants sure say things I don't really know where to put.
    labtard: fml
    Absurd: Hah.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are you referring to?
    You said that what I perceived made you mad was not it. I wondered in what way I was particularly offensive..

... stomping over certain values of mine?
    Well thats offensive. I am sorry.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Must be because that is my reaction.
    Yes, Fi is reaction. Either conditioned by Ne or Se.
    -

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'd really like to pick a side, but there's so many to choose from in the past two pages of this thread.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'll need to stop being closed minded. I'm more Delta NF in my pinky than you are forming the omni-super-mega-NF.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol I rarely have anyone round at all, I had issues with a couple of extended family members judging me for what my home looked like. Basically i have this lovely old chunky wooden table. It has groove of cutlery carved faces, paint splashes and all things a family makes growing up, i flove this old table, despite it not being considered 'clean' by said folk. But then this whole rumour started and i had one family member phone me up and ask me why i couldn't make an effort, why i couldn't at least sand down the table top and re-varnish it! I was so offended i have not invited them around since. I also love clean things (for a little while at least).
    Wow. That they would risk damaging a family relationship over a table that contained personal memories and had its own character, ...and it wasn't even in their own home.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... i had one family member phone me up and ask me why i couldn't make an effort, why i couldn't at least sand down the table top and re-varnish it! ...
    Omigosh what kind of anal controlling type makes a call like this???

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    You'll need to stop being closed minded. I'm more Delta NF in my pinky than you are forming the omni-super-mega-NF.
    boromir-One-does-not-simply-walk-into-Mordor.jpg
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. That they would risk damaging a family relationship over a table that contained personal memories and had its own character, ...and it wasn't even in their own home.
    Yeah well that combined with other things, i'm not great at matching things up, so it dosn't look all neat or orderly... am making efforts now though, new kitchen is nearly finished (had help with colours) and have started on converting the attic...SPACE!!!

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Omigosh what kind of anal controlling type makes a call like this???
    I know, and now the table is gone, and with it a little piece of my heart. This is why I do make an effort with my appearance at times, because i don't feel i can trust most people with who I am.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Legerdemain View Post
    accounts for differences? Do you believe that typological systems are natural phenomena that were discovered or imperfect, man-made models of human personality that we apply to behavior or "preference) or other(please explain)? Do you believe that people can be accurately typed via VI? Do you believe a)complete strangers, b)close friends and family, c)casual acquaintances can be accurately typed with/without VI, conversely do you believe one is exclusively capable of determining one's type? How many of these questions are you going to answer? How many answers will be vague and require another reply seeking more information to fill the gaps?
    Wait, are you suggestion that this is serious business?
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    You never disappoint.. [etc etc] ......
    Sorry Kim, I just put my reaction out there. I did not mean to be critical of you. When I say something seems gross or like something I don't want to see or hear I expect more than half of the people who read my comment to wonder what the heck is wrong with her. Too sensitive whatever. I really don't expect anyone else to be saying "Yeah, she is so right." I was just saying my opinion freely not criticizing you and I should have been more careful considering our disagreeing discussions.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you said tht what I p[erceived made you made was not it. I wondered in what way I was particularly offensive..

Well thats offensive. I am sorry.
    Sorry for what?

I cannot read that first sentence. Doesn't matter, the second sentence is clear.
    In what way were you particularly offensive?
    Let me count the ways...
    Oh wait, that would take too long so let's start with...
    The most recent one...in the boundaries and power thread, just before I wrote to you "back off bitch".
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah well that combined with other things, i'm not great at matching things up, ...
    I love to match things up! Let me help you with that!

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know, and now the table is gone, and with it a little piece of my heart....

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I bring gladiator love to the arena because this thread needs it.

GfcY7o6.jpg
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for what?

I cannot read that first sentence. .
    What a mess of a sentence. I corrected.

Doesn't matter. Lets get along.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, its funny business! This is the best thread!

So, you think that you and Eliza are having an intellectual competition?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    *goes off to read the comments* ...
    Good, I'm glad you skipped to the important part.

Do you clean? When you do so how anal are you about it?

I can't remember colors beyond the tertiary level taught in Kindergarten.
    God you are weird.

... i had one family member phone me up and ask me why i couldn't make an effort, why i couldn't at least sand down the table top and re-varnish it! ...

Quote Originally Posted by HandiAce View Post
    Zombies make good racing partners

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, as Eliza responds lately, I have been drawing a clearer picture of her, and most roads are leading to Eliza as ESE. ...
    Also, many of our problems stem from Eliza's belief that she is IEE.
    She constantly makes remarks about herself and then attributes it to her being IEE..
    The other problem with Eliza typing herself as IEE is that I...I think the other IEE here too..expect to see IEE traits. So when she says/does something NOT iee, but then labels it as iee, it gets annoying to see the false info being spread. But we aren't allowed to correct her, nor Maritsa, because they protect themselves by encouraging each other to create and maintain an us-vs-them attitude.
    Ohmigosh this is good stuff, Ann!

I, and other IEE, even try talking to her, expecting an IEE to be on the recieving end, but noone's home..
    You killing me!

The Benefactor cannot hear the Beneficiary. Noone's home, because she is ESE, with different communication needs than an IEE.....
    ROTFL! Excellent work, Ann.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah well that combined with other things, i'm not great at matching things up, so it dosn't look all neat or orderly... am making efforts now though, new kitchen is nearly finished (had help with colours) and have started on converting the attic...SPACE!!!
    Sorry to hear that table is gone now. Was it your choice to get rid of it?

I had a step-sister who had an emmaculant home. Everything was perfectly organized, perfectly cleaned, and perfectly furnished. I was uncomfortable visiting her. I didn't feel comfy pulling out toys to play with her kid. I didn't feel comfortable getting a drink of water because it might splash water on the sink or counter. I couldn't keep track of all her rules for upkeep during a 30min visit. I sat on the floor because I didn't want the fallout of not putting the couch pillows back in their perfect spots.

My preferred home?
    Something that the family lives in. Where we pursue our interests, cuddle/play with our pets, lounge around in comfortable clothes, eat popcorn on the sofa while watching a movie, (find popcorn kernels and change under the cushions years later, lol), etc. I do want guests to feel comfortable visiting us, and eventually I will get the place to that point. But since I can't stand cat hair and cat puke on couches and chairs, we have no real furniture except fold up tables/chairs. Once the animals have passed on, then we will get a couch and I can help visitors feel welcome and comfy. But for now, the animals are part of our life, and they matter more to me.

While I would love an aesthetically pleasing home, which is also easy to clean of course...
    I don't have that strong of an interest to create it myself.

As for the attice...SPACE!!
    I totally understand that!!
    I am an information and toy hoarder. With my daughter moved out of the house (into a temporary apt), I spend weekends decluttering 18 years of each. Last month I cleared up a huge section of the living room. It feels so good having that open space!! I dance and slide around it in my socks. :innocent:
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A link to the full version of the infamous book can be found here:

http://forum.socionix.com/files/file...rod-novichkov/
    I want! I cant download from ipad so will access a pc tomorrow.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

A link to the full version of the infamous book can be found here:

http://forum.socionix.com/files/file...rod-novichkov/
    Wow, you are acting like a baby. "you won't talk to me so I'll discredit an IDEA that I was once using with you." BABY!!

I'll give you as pacifier.
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, you are acting like a baby. "you won't talk to me so I'll discredit an IDEA that I was once using with you." BABY!!

I'll give you as pacifier.
    Lol, so soft sweet gentle and angelic.

InvisibruJim

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast