retired
    TIM
    Se
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Constance Zimmer (actress)

She exactly looks like, talks like, sounds like, moves like, dresses like, smiles and laughs like an LSE woman(who's an Asian!) I used to know for years. It's like looking at her doppelganger whose resemblance goes beyond the racial difference. So uncanny.

I'd like to say LSE confirm and final? But it'd be lovely to hear what others think.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

sorry she's a P type.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

retired
    TIM
    Se
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    sorry she's a P type.
    Nah

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

ESTx. Not sure about the quadra. She does kind of seem like an extraverted version of Del Harvey, who was typed by a few others as SLI.

retired
    TIM
    Se
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extrovert, logical and obvious Si is what I'm seeing. If she's really a P then SLE'd be the most likely type which would mean she's an Se-dominant which I don't see in her ATM. SLEs are usually more expressive than this one. Idunno

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nigh View Post
    Extrovert, logical and obvious Si is what I'm seeing. If she's really a P then SLE'd be the most likely type which would mean she's an Se-dominant which I don't see in her ATM. SLEs are usually more expressive than this one. Idunno
    I see xSxp

If I saw N, I would tell you
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html