TIM
    Dyslexic 17
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What type do you think she ?

What type do you think she is?
    Please give arguments more so than gut felt diagnosis?
    Better would be if any of you can use an official video diagnosis technique from an actual Russian Socionics school, unlike the half-assed stereotypes permuating the english socionics community?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax8mDaJKGyg

I don't want to influence your decisions so...

[MENTION=dont click till your argument]
    I reckon she is somekind of an ethical type for sure, she seems to be very alert to ethical information

I suspect she is a democrat since she's quite down to earth in her perception unlike the abstract orientated NFs

And she seems extroverted due to lacking the subjective influence

ESFX is my diagnosis

And finally I'm not sure if she is a judger or perciever.
    She seems Sx enneagram wise, so that makes me doubt alpha quadra preference since stereotipically they are Sos but that is not in all cases and I know.
    Yet at the same time she fosters a warm atmosphere is pretty much Fe in action.

Since also SeFe are the strongest functions of both ESFjs and ESFps, and when examining real people they don't fit the clear stereotypes that permute english socionics the most. Like the terrible wikisocion. an alternate analysis here would be interesting. Since she doesn't look enneagram 2 or 8 that means that the quadra stereotypes don't necessarily fit well and its pretty obvious if you've been studying real people and seeing the flaws in quadra values.

Dual bias is what I see distorting this typing in most people since I've noticed especially from most members here that you type people you like as duals or somewhat belonging to your quadra and conversely biasedly negatively when you don't like a person.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Soupman View Post
    I reckon she is somekind of an ethical type for sure, she seems to be very alert to ethical information

I suspect she is a democrat since she's quite down to earth in her perception unlike the abstract orientated NFs

ESFX is my diagnosis

She seems Sx enneagram wise, so that makes me doubt alpha quadra preference since stereotipically they are Sos but that is not in all cases and I know.

Since also SeFe are the strongest functions of both ESFjs and ESFps, and when examining real people they don't fit the clear stereotypes that permute english socionics the most. Like the terrible wikisocion. an alternate analysis here would be interesting. Since she doesn't look enneagram 2 or 8 that means that the quadra stereotypes don't necessarily fit well and its pretty obvious if you've been studying real people and seeing the flaws in quadra values.

Dual bias is what I see distorting this typing in most people since I've noticed especially from most members here that you type people you like as duals or somewhat belonging to your quadra and conversely biasedly negatively when you don't like a person.

use [spoiler=blablabla] not [mention]

[spoiler=dont click till your argument]

ESFX is my diagnosis

[/spoiler]

ESFX is my diagnosis

TIM
    Dyslexic 17
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still can't use the mention thing sigh

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Soupman View Post
    What type do you think she is?
    Please give arguments more so than gut felt diagnosis?
    Better would be if any of you can use an official video diagnosis technique from an actual Russian Socionics school, unlike the half-assed stereotypes permuating the english socionics community?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax8mDaJKGyg

I don't want to influence your decisions so...

ESFX is my diagnosis

If you have any official Russian Socionics school diagnosis technique, why don't you use it, or point it out to us? Why the haughtiness? Make yourself useful!

She is pretty clearly an ESE. Listen to her, she is very orientated towards a type of decision making that is follows the conscious functions of an ESE: She has a Role Function Te - always fearful that she has not done enough to help. She is clearly seeking to make everybody feel good about each of her interactions. Just listen to her talk about her self. The Role Function is tied to the Program Function. She always wants to help (she fears she is not beneficial) but wants to make sure everybody is contented (What is considers good.) Her source of pain (vulnerable function) is not explored, but her creative function is very clearly described by her - particularly in video 2 & 3 of the series. She seeks tangible results.

An SEE would have Role Function Ne. That means that they are prone to creating trouble in order to set things straight. They look for moments of chaos so that they can impose order. They fear stability and need action (Se is what is considered good.) She is not talking about a constant need for proactivity or action. If she has any -Fi, it is very subdued. -Fi in Gulenko is a need for people to get what they deserve, or to make sure that good people are supported and bad people are opposed. She does not even in the slightest talk about that. The SEE "social role" in Gulenko is to curry support from the powerful and to establish an "artificial" political power balance that they keep deliberately unstable. She really never brings that up. (Stirring up shit, taking sudden action, currying support from the powerful, maintaining a deliberately unstable peace ... that in no way seems like her.) (and that is Gulenko's SEE as well as Reinin's.)

She seems to speak of a direct need for negativity to be averted. (That is -Fe.) She wants to experience the tangible impact of her actions, all of which create stability/comfort (that is +Si) She is afraid of not doing enough (Role Function +Te)

Are you sure you are not Jadae with a new troll account?

Please tell us about your authenticate Russian Socionics video typing method. I am dying to know.
    Last edited by Saberstorm; 10-08-2013 at 06:52 AM.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

they are both esfp or one is isfp
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nobody trusts Maritsa typing...

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also go back to the Rationals/Irrationals thread you started. How does she not fit the second paragraph of Jung's rational, as quoted by mfcker?

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

You've made the same thread three times and have been equally irritating in each.

Just for that, I'm not going to use my actual Russian Socionics school video diagnosis techniques to help you.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    Nobody trusts Maritsa typing...
    really? do you have to mention that? I never write who trusts your typing or even if it should be trusted. This is the very show of you immaturity.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html