I know that my view of socionics is changing a lot.
I often reset my knowledge and start anew.
There are lots of olders post that I did that, yes, I didn't know what I was talking about.. Sorry about that.
But everytime I think I got it, I try that knowledge in the field (my night shift in a convenience store gives me a lot of people to talk to about their way of life, and the way they see things).
It didn't work very well, that is why I start anew a lot, but NOW!, now it works, Reinin's model of the function works like a charm.
I'm the tester. I'm in the field. I'm center stage at my work. I explain functions to anyone who will listen, and try to see what are their values, that is how my understanding of socionics progresses.

My logic is 1 dimention, I have to see it to assimilate it. That makes my logic better then someone who takes risks with it, IMO.
I learn unconsciously, I read a lot, and assimilate only what I understand, I can read the same texts lots of times, at different times and understand them at my pace.
Also, I need help with Ne, the method to get from A to B.
I'm lucky that most texts about socionics explains the stuff in the right order.
I know I study randomly, trying to get, I don't know, let's say today it's dichotomies.
Tomorrow, I don't know.(Vortical thinking for you )
I think I have all of the articles about theorie in paper at home, read them all, I don't remember everything, but links happen automaticly in my head.
It's hard for me to learn step by step, I have to test the knowledge immediatly to get it.

And talking about Ni as critisizim of the way of life of people, and Ne as the way to get from A to B, also, the good (first function) as linked to your existence, and the bad (7th) makes so much sense when I ask people about it:
Some LII at my work as his own logic, if you ask him to change his logic, or that his logic is wrong, he wont acknowledge it. Also, he believes in God because if doesn't need facts to believe, Needing facts(Te) is evil to him.
A Ni leading lady at my work, she thinks she knows why people do what they do, its because of the memories of your soul that comes into your body when you are born, and this soul gets more memories and goes back to the plane of souls(idk), and she is convinced about that, I can't make her change her mind about it, and she even has a hard time explaining it to me, but still believe it.
A Ne leading guy buys a Monster energy drink every morning, even if they are in special (only if you buy 2, you save 2$, but buy one and its the regular price) I have tried to make him change his mind and take two, he never did. That is leading Ne, can't change the way he does things or else you destroy the very fondation of his soul and being.
A Te leading friend knows he's intelligent. Can't argue with him about that because he takes an IQ test every month or so, he believe the facts are higher then anything.
Who else.. Yeah, I got this cooworker. Got a leading Fi. That is weird, he is in love right now, with a girl from work. He knows he loves her, but can't see that she doesn't like him like that. Oblivious to Fe, but certain about what he loves, it also makes him racist and very judgemental about who is good and who is bad. (I don't get a along to well with him.)
I got leading Fe, so oblivious to Fi, and at first I was puzzled by his certainty about his feelings, I tried to make him douth(she is not your dual) but he doesn't listen, also, I kinda admired him for this because I am never 100% in love with a girl. I douth my love often.
Bla, read the book people, forget all you think you know about Ne and Ni, and focus on the "General Characteristic of Functions in the Structure of IM Type" Page 7. (function 3 is the 4th one in the model A, its a little confusion at first, but when you read about your type you'll get it)