Thread: Relationships :)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Relationships :)

So the IEE who I set up a date with activity LSE did not like him. The IEE (a long time friend) got married with an SLI , the one I originally had told her that I thought they were the best match

The LSE was all for her but she had this instinctual sense that he did something that bothered her. She kept telling me that she didn't like emotional men. LOL
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How nice.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My second match up turned marriage...this didn't beat the record of the first one which happened in 3 months is still my record.

Makes me a very happy person

Yeah, this is very nice. The IEE is moving to Italy with her husband now...it's going to be a very loving marriage.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I am so happy to announce that my 59 year old ILI client is now married That happened fast too lol
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I may have found one of the most wonderful, kind and generous person in my life a dual...Matthew has a new LII admirer...I hope they get married in a few weeks
    -

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

when are you going to realize that nobody cares about any of this bullshit?

get a life

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    when are you going to realize that nobody cares about any of this bullshit?

get a life
    Ohhhhhhhh