EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Experiences of each quadra

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ity-Work-Meged

Quote Originally Posted by Making Duality Work
    PS (LSE) also does not care for verbal expression of feelings – he does not trust them. He is disarmed only by sensitivity, gentleness, faithfulness and ability of partner to compromise. As for the feelings and desires, RI (EII), implicitly reads them – he can see them in the eyes of his dual, and tries to meet them. He shows his attitude indirectly, but this only inspires his enterprising partner. This dyad belongs to the 4th quadra, which has much in common with the 1st, but unlike the pioneers of the 1st quadra, these types have accumulated in the course of evolution the experience of previous quadra. This experience helps them to select the best and to strive to achieve the peak of mastery in all areas of life, but it also makes them vulnerable, sensitive to the slightest disharmony and not resistant to stress.*

What is this?

So evolution dictates the "experiences" of each quadra and what each quadra will evolve to be like?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sesquipedalian loquaciousness.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Sesquipedalian loquaciousness.
    So if Delta is accumulating experiences of previous quadras does this mean we just sit and watch the and then perfect it?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    So if Delta is accumulating experiences of previous quadras does this mean we just sit and watch the and then perfect it?
    That is not the meaning of sesquipedalian loquaciousness.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    That is not the meaning of sesquipedalian loquaciousness.
    I know what that means; I'm just trying to understand what I posted means.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The question is, is what are the previous quadras doing that is considered "experience" for Delata quadrant.
    -

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We don't just sit and watch, we choke our chicken while we're at it.