Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    You come across as awfully perky/energetic in a way that I don't associate with bases.
    He comes across as someone who has been cloned like Dolly the sheep x 11,000, injected with amphetamine and put on a Socionics forum to bah bah. Wonder when the amphetamine effect wears off...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae16t View Post
    Dolly Parton was an acceptable answer. Whitney Houston was a poser.
    I'll drink to that, although I don't know who those people are.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

if we're taking this seriously, the only thing i feel comfortable pinning down for sure is ej temperament.

i can see how Fe values are "obvious" and i'm pretty much inclined to agree but i can't shake the vague impression of general delta-ness for some reason.

7w6. social probably first

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

really? what did/do you self type? (if you actually feel like talking about it - if not, i don't blame you)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If you are the Jadae I remember, you are EIE. I don't see that option.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Look, DA, he looks very Gamma...

Creepy-theticalanti

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae16t View Post
    You can go away now =^_^=
    For the record, I don't like how you talk to Maritsa like this. Bring her into the conversation with a couple posts, then tell her to go away.

To be honest, probably the biggest behavior of yours which I hate and find repulsive is how you treat women/ex's you had feelings for. Not just Maritsa, but I don't like how you acted with Roro.

Now you come back... and you start drama with Maritsa? Like... she posts on the forum... been posting for years... you know she'd be here... you invite her into the conversation... then tell her to go away? It's like you're enjoying how upset she's getting. It's cynical.

Then you invite Roro thousands of miles from home, and kick her out. And then you have the gall to come back to the forum, talk crap behind her back, and carry all the drama back ONTO the forum, even starting a separate tinychat, etc.

We don't need your drama. The forum doesn't need your drama. IMO, being a real man about things means NOT trying to convince everyone that your ex is crazy. A real man wouldn't be that concerned about the opinions of other people in the first place to even talk about his past relationship, especially to his ex's friends. Just let it go.

You come here with all of your sexual innuendo, as a cover-up so people think how liberated and confident you are, but then when it comes down to it, you seem hesitant, unsure, prude. Is the mask really that painful to take off?

I don't have any grudge against you as a person. I often like your sense of humor and enjoy how upbeat you can be. I don't mind if you'll joke that I'm your LSI dual, or if you seriously think I am. I just sometimes find your behavior toward your ex's revolting, and I figured I would be honest and bring the ill feeling to your attention as opposed to being passive-aggressive.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NobleFool View Post
    I often like your sense of humor and enjoy how upbeat you can be.
    Lul. Talking about people in third person even they're there in front of him sure is my kind of humour...

I don't know what they call that in America Free Market Land of Free, but where I come from it's called being an idiot, humorously of course.

I just sometimes find your behavior toward your ex's revolting, and I figured I would be honest and bring the ill feeling to your attention as opposed to being passive-aggressive.
    Hope that wasn't an invitation for Jadae for being your boyfriend or something like that.
    Last edited by Absurd; 08-19-2013 at 10:52 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Then you invite Roro thousands of miles from home, and kick her out. And then you have the gall to come back to the forum, talk crap behind her back, and carry all the drama back ONTO the forum, even starting a separate tinychat, etc.

I don't care about him as he's been the most selfish person I've ever known. Neither does my boyfriend
    We can talk about normal human beings now and especially human beings who let go of their neurosis in duality. That's a good topic of conversation.

The forum doesn't need your drama. IMO, being a real man about things means NOT trying to convince everyone that your ex is crazy.
    People who do this say it to comfort themselves that they are normal.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

your post
    Makes me want to marry an LSI

Eh I've come to learn that not all people do what he does, they let it go and don't tell exaggerated lies about their exs. Whatever. I'm happy now MD. I don't want any more drama.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12