Thread: Type me? (NO questionnaire)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type me? (NO questionnaire)

Ok. I will write stuff about me that i think is useful for typing. I really need help, socionics is confusing cause i want to know my real type, help meee

-My main interests are related to unkown side- paranormal, ezotheric, religic stuff, also psychology. I cant believe i need to know or at least understand. My views are based.
    -I love sensory pleasures- food, massages, caffeine..
    -The worst scenario (in daily life) i can think of is someone critisizing me about self esteem, my looks, respect, qualities IN FRONT OF other people.
    -Si> Se
    -I dont have deep relationships. Once i get to the point were relationships should be taken to a next level (pervert. No, i mean like exchanging secrets, sharing daily life's details) i escape. I trust noone- am really paranoid here.. but i doubt that is the reason why i sabotage myself so much here, maybe i am just scared of being accepted. Idk, really.
    -I am more aristocratic than democratic.
    -Am pragmatic, always compare items before buying, love compact structurized info, can do stuff fast (like tidying, shopping, homework)
    -I hate animal abuse. It makes me extremelly dissapointed and angry.
    -I can see situations from a lot of angles, from other people eyes.
    -I would say that i am fair. I wont be nice with unethical people.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Alpha/ alpha NT? idk
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

is this rubicon?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESE pretty much
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    ESE pretty much
    Naah no way. Why you thought so?
    I really suck at emotions. Literally, i needed to learn how to emote in front of the mirror, no joke. Not that i didnt felt anything, i just didnt wanted people to know how i feel. Now i am sometimes overly emotional, sometimes too cold and so on (like i can start crying when i see puppy in cage, burn up over very little things, i want to have deep relationships, but at the same time i dont want any commitments..) I wont jump around everybody to make sure they are comfortable and served (in a sensory way)- even around loved people- it is kind of uncomfortable, i dont like to be 'served' either, it is annoying. I make sure i am comfortable and fed myself i dont need other people to 'help' me here.

Freely expressive...two sides... around unknown people i am constrained, they perceive me as cold person. When i make sure that i am accepted (it takes time..)- only then i become expressive, free and joke around.

By 'pragmatic' i meant that i buy things at optimal prices, love discounts, wont do useless stuff, most of the time i wont do stuff for free- i will ask smth in return sooner or later (but i really like teaching, explaining, helping to understand other people motives and behaviour- will help everytime, it is pleasurable). Maybe that is worth mentioning that i work in waves- if i work, then i work like crazy, if i dont- then i dont.

I do judge other's if other's behaviour is ethical or not somewhat by my own standarts.
    I dont really judge people anymore- most of the time i can understand motives. When i cant understand person- i get so intrested that i become almost obsessed and paranoic.

What do you think now? : )
    Last edited by rubicube; 08-19-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Esaman View Post
    SLI
    Yea, maybe. I thought about ILI too. What do you think? I dont see huge differences between these types... only that one is sensor and other one is intuitive and i'd say that my Ni isn't lowier than Si... also i dont like cooking, crafting, gardening for relaxing. I relax when i am in the nature, pondering about life's meaning and universe.. what are differences between these two types?

infj

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a beautifully unique creature butterfly god hybrid.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rubicube View Post
    i'd say that my Ni isn't lowier than Si...
    I'd say it is. ILI fill their strong Ni with practical realism of Te and possibly Se also tested by logic. They are immune to or at will least never admit to the bullshit of unknown (lol) , paranormal, ezotheric. Those make loads more sense in intuition seeking person, particularly when one of them is role. Ni role and Ne suggestive in SLI case. And Te logic doesn't complain because - hey, the stuff does functionally serve the base function -
    relax when i am in the nature, pondering about life's meaning and universe..
    So that is my theory.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'd say it is. ILI fill their strong Ni with practical realism of Te and possibly Se also tested by logic. They are immune to or at will least never admit to the bullshit of unknown (lol) , paranormal, ezotheric.
    How does the ILI "immune system" in case of rubicube admit to esoteric bullshit, then? Magic?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    How does the ILI "immune system" in case of rubicube admit to esoteric bullshit, then? Magic?
    Skip on the drink next time. It is implied 3 times in that text that I think she is Si>Ni.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Skip on the drink next time. It is implied 3 times in that text that I think she is Si>Ni.
    Skip on ketamine next time and notice what she wrote changed slightly after her initial thread here. You can only deduce that there has been some reading done, teflon brain. A wise idea would be taking that sociotype test again to see whether it may have been so or not. She scored alpha highest first, only followed by third or fourth option, delta.

All in all, I'm interested in what may be the score(s) from that test, just to "test the test" and test taker as well...

Providing the scores obtained that way are going to coincide with the predicament given now, one may say there has been human error involved when taking that particular test.
    Last edited by Absurd; 08-18-2013 at 09:27 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Having to recover honor after the error of misreading something, and doing that by delivering wisdom of "take the test again" ... "to test the test and test taker" no less.
    Awww
    First off, it's not about honour. Honour doesn't mean crap and is worth crap when you're dead, although I am sure you have a use for "it". So when I hear people talk "it's a honourable thing to do" I burst into tears and have to sew my mouth shut fearing I might deplete the tear production line.

Secondly, what's the point in taking a test if you already know it's going to end up biased? What's the point in answering those questions, especially when they're Reinin based, that is, addition and subtraction based (it's going to offer the same score over and over unless you won't make a 'mistake').
    Last edited by Absurd; 08-18-2013 at 10:18 PM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ohh, you got that.
    First off, it's not about honor. Honour doesn't mean crap and is worth crap when you're dead, although I am sure you have a use for "it". So when I hear people talk "it's a honourable thing to do" I burst into tears and have to sew my mouth shut fearing I might deplete the tear production line.
    Well, self-respect and what people think about you is a disambiguation of "honor" and everyone cares about those. Security in this context means not needing to do unnecessary and counterproductive actions to protect them.
    But whatever, one can error on the other side - being too passive, a victim(not socionically).
    "Honorable thing to do" is often just an imposition of behavior by people. Being slave to norms would indeed be humorous in respect to self-respect or respect by others if they were actually interested in giving such a thing instead of just wanting to get their way.
    Not that there are no honorable ways, but it is a bit of a catch to impose them on someone.

Secondly, what's the point in taking a test if you already know it's going to end up biased? What's the point in answering those questions, especially when they're Reinin based, that is, addition and subtraction based (it's going to offer the same score over and over unless you won't make a 'mistake').
    Yep. Well, I guess some extra time consideration of question can help, but it better to just go read up on dichotomies to understand what is it about, and then you don't need the test to ask the question.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

-I love sensory pleasures- food, massages, caffeine..
    that screams S.

-The worst scenario (in daily life) i can think of is someone critisizing me about self esteem, my looks, respect, qualities IN FRONT OF other people.
    -Si> Se
    Ok Si, ISTp seems very plausible.

-I dont have deep relationships. Once i get to the point were relationships should be taken to a next level (pervert. No, i mean like exchanging secrets, sharing daily life's details) i escape. I trust noone- am really paranoid here.. but i doubt that is the reason why i sabotage myself so much here, maybe i am just scared of being accepted. Idk, really.
    this is not socionics related; there's no function that has this; this is a matter of personal experience.

-I am more aristocratic than democratic.
    ok, that would make you lean closer to SLI...still

-Am pragmatic, always compare items before buying, love compact structurized info, can do stuff fast (like tidying, shopping, homework)
    -I hate animal abuse. It makes me extremelly dissapointed and angry.
    -I can see situations from a lot of angles, from other people eyes.
    -I would say that i am fair. I wont be nice with unethical people.
    ESTj confirm

Naah no way. Why you thought so?
    I really suck at emotions. Literally, i needed to learn how to emote in front of the mirror, no joke. Not that i didnt felt anything, i just didnt wanted people to know how i feel. Now i am sometimes overly emotional, sometimes too cold and so on (like i can start crying when i see puppy in cage, burn up over very little things, i want to have deep relationships, but at the same time i dont want any commitments..) I wont jump around everybody to make sure they are comfortable and served (in a sensory way)- even around loved people- it is kind of uncomfortable, i dont like to be 'served' either, it is annoying. I make sure i am comfortable and fed myself i dont need other people to 'help' me here.

Freely expressive...two sides... around unknown people i am constrained, they perceive me as cold person. When i make sure that i am accepted (it takes time..)- only then i become expressive, free and joke around.

By 'pragmatic' i meant that i buy things at optimal prices, love discounts, wont do useless stuff, most of the time i wont do stuff for free- i will ask smth in return sooner or later (but i really like teaching, explaining, helping to understand other people motives and behaviour- will help everytime, it is pleasurable). Maybe that is worth mentioning that i work in waves- if i work, then i work like crazy, if i dont- then i dont.

I do judge other's if other's behaviour is ethical or not somewhat by my own standarts.
    I dont really judge people anymore- most of the time i can understand motives. When i cant understand person- i get so intrested that i become almost obsessed and paranoic.

What do you think now? : )
    ESTj
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, self-respect and what people think about you is a disambiguation of "honor" and everyone cares about those. Security in this context means not needing to do unnecessary and counterproductive actions to protect them.
    If you see and consider honour as something admirable in a person I'm going to tell you straight off the bat that I've seen what others call honourable people in real life, worthy of respect and such, but the thing is I don't see any of those aforementioned "qualities" in them and by no means I would consider such people honorauble in any way. Besides, one can't talk about something one doesn't have in the first place. That's counterproductive...

Being slave to norms would indeed be humorous in respect to self-respect or respect by others if they were actually interested in giving such a thing instead of just wanting to get their way.
    Lul.

Yep. Well, I guess some extra time consideration of question can help, but it better to just go read up on dichotomies to understand what is it about, and then you don't need the test to ask the question.
    Your English is pretty weird. Akin to Maritsa's.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Absurd I took the test again:
    Your Sociotype: LII-1Ne (INTj)

SLI (ISTp): 93% as likely as LII.
    ILE (ENTp): 81% as likely as LII.
    EII (INFj): 75% as likely as LII.

Almost the same result, only forth possiblity changed- another time it was ENFp not INFj.

According to Reinin i am INFj... no no no.
    @Esaman I like ezothery not because i see it as truth or smth. It is just a fun thing to play with... sacred geometry, lucid dreaming, OBEs...- these things really do fascinate me, are so fun to try out. My worldviews change very fast, who knows what my worldview will look like 1 year from now... swapping views isnt hard for me. Most of paranormal stuff can be scientifically explained.
    @mfckr i know that... but what about my type
    @the16types i dont think so.
    @Maritsa ty, nice answer. Yah i am almost sure i am ISTj. ESTj doesnt fit me- creative Si, demonstrative Se... no.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ubicube-please another my thread. I completed 2 questionnaires here. Please check out and help me make sure i am ISTj.
    Last edited by rubicube; 08-19-2013 at 01:25 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Absurd I took the test again:
    Your Sociotype: LII-1Ne (INTj)

SLI (ISTp): 93% as likely as LII.
    ILE (ENTp): 81% as likely as LII.
    EII (INFj): 75% as likely as LII.

Almost the same result, only forth possiblity changed- another time it was ENFp not INFj.

@Esaman I like ezothery not because i see it as truth or smth. It is just a fun thing to play with... sacred geometry, lucid dreaming, OBEs...- these things really do fascinate me, are so fun to try out. My worldviews change very fast, who knows what my worldview will look like 1 year from now... swapping views isnt hard for me. Most of paranormal stuff can be scientifically explained.
    @mfckr i know that... but what about my type
    @the16types i dont think so.
    @Maritsa ty, nice answer. Yah i am almost sure i am ISTj. ESTj doesnt fit me- creative Si, demonstrative Se... no.
    Sure,

But you do realize right how impossible it is to type someone based on a narrow set of likes and dislikes that ANYONE can have?
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lul?

Your top score says LII and you just took a Reinin based test, so I find EII a bit perplexing, that is, you answered a set of questions genuinely I take it, which further means the short description (?) you scribbled in your first post, wasn't. If it weren't so, the info in your description and choice of answers in that test would coincide.

Three hits for logical type already...
    Last edited by Absurd; 08-19-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lul?

Your top score says LII and you just took a Reinin based test, so I find EII a bit perplexing, that is, you answered a set of questions genuinely I take it, which further means the short description (?) you scribbled in your first post, wasn't. If it weren't so, the info in your description and choice of answers in that test would coincide.

Three hits for logical type already...
    http://www.zhilkin.com/socio/en/ I had this Reinin test in mind. I am new at socionics and for most part, i relate to both sides of traits. Mostly i am in the middle. So whatever it doesnt count.
    The other one is from here- http://www.sociotype.com/tests/#The-...Socionics-Test (short version)

They almost coincide? I still get sli 93 procents as likely as lii.

what did you had in mind by 'three hits for logical type already'? Sorry i dont know how should i interpret that.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Sure,

But you do realize right how impossible it is to type someone based on a narrow set of likes and dislikes that ANYONE can have?
    Well i thought they do matter... Why should peron e.g like to keep old memories (like old useless items, gifts, photos) if his Si is vulnerable? Anyways, probably they dont matter since you know lots more about socionics, but please tell me why they dont? : )

Edit: nvm i got it
    Last edited by rubicube; 08-20-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

They almost coincide? I still get sli 93 procents as likely as lii.
    Go with quadras and temperament, then.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am either IP or EP.
    I see bits of myself torn in every quadra, but since i am sure i am 'aristocratic'.... If i wouldnt feel those emotional blocks (i find it uncomfortable to say things like 'i love you' or hugging people out of nowhere), maybe maybe... I dont know if these 'blocks' is my own personal problem or related to type because while time passes i become more and more open- i even like doing things like smiling to strangers, talking about romantic relationships, people and so on more and more as time passes.

Delta is most serious type, right? I am NOT serious. People perceive me as childish all the time- i love messing with people, joke..

One question:
    1) ENFjs should be my conflictors. I dont think so... i can count 4 ENFjs i know (i am sure they are ENFjs, 3 girls and 1 guy) and we get along just fine if i dont touch their overly idealistic views too much. I find them kind of fascinating- their emotions are so beautiful and funny, they are welcoming, it is not hard to communicate with them, their views are so intresting, their humour is as mine, understandment is good enough, they stimulate me, kind of- i feel familiar with them but at the same time so different. One of these ENFjs hated me (well there was a reason but anyways i'd say she went overbroad) but i still kind of respected her.. i dont know any ENFps or cant regognize them (not regognizing duals???)... i have really bad relationships with EJs... why relationship chart isn't working right for me... ?

I am staying with ISTp. Thanks for help everyone