TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    thank you animal!

whenever i make a video or somebody sees me on cam for the first time i anticipate some kind of wtf response like i wasn't at all how they imagined or all of a sudden they think i'm eie or something. but since that never happens i must be pretty good at conveying myself with words or you people must be perceptive.
    I think it's cuz you write like you talk. Some people have two different voices when they speak vs. write, I think, and that makes it harder to get a sense of their personality.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    I guess actually typing people has gone out of fashion on this forum, lol.

Definitely introverted and Fi > Fe quadra. You give the impression that you have a lot of well-formed opinions about things that you don't feel the need to say explicitly. Your speech patterns remind me a bit of Daria/Aubrey Plaza (but not as awkward) a bit and I could actually see either of the Gamma introverts working for you based just from the video, but based on your forum posts, ESI works better between the two.
    Be my Socionics partner
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Serious type. You don't try to mock yourself for a laugh or mock us, your audience, you just brush it off and repress emotions by saying “whatever” almost like “forget about it.” This speaks of Fi over Fe.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Be my Socionics partner
    Will you pay me with love?
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs
    Really, Handi??? No.
    I'm surrounded by pessimists

Absurd: You Ti dominants sure say things I don't really know where to put.
    labtard: fml
    Absurd: Hah.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    Will you pay me with love?
    yes
    -

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i see @Jinxi is online and i want him to podlair type me, pretty please?

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i see @Jinxi is online and i want him to podlair type me, pretty please?
    What, why?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

because you said you would awhile ago but my cam wasnt working. forget it then

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12