Thread: Go Go Socionics!

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Go Go Socionics!

In mid-January of this year I met with Pavel Dmitrievich Frolov, Ph.D. Head of the Laboratory of socio-psychological techniques of the Institute of Social and Political Psychology of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine.
    http://kiev.vgorode.ua/refperson/7409/86936/

Discussed the work devoted to the dichotomy of "positivists - negativists"
    Here's what he told me, he told me that I'm trying to act really scientific methods, but there need some fine-tuning:
    In general, the experiment took part 20 heople. It should be at least 100 ( at least 50 per each pole). Also, do some statistical analysis of the data: to build a Gaussian distribution to calculate sigma justify why the chosen range: up to 10 "positivist"
    After a 15 - negativists (All the necessary parts of the theory - he told me which useful to me). To draw conclusions. Calculate the final chance with the statistical error.

If all these conditions are met - received research data will be considered scientific.

This means that thanks to me socionics soon become a science!

But that's not all: I realised, that my criteria are formally logical, so it could be applied on the computer.
    Now I'm considering the possibility of creating high-precision computerized test
    Will work as follows: Secretary (Secretary of essential knowledge is not required socionics only communicative skills, so you can hire secretaries as they want. Can be typed in large numbers and to handle any streams) communicates with typed on any topic. A special algorithm converts the text said. On the basis of formalized rules of this text will be analysed for supplies to the different characteristics and will identifying TIM.
    These research are now focused on Russian-speaking category of people, but in the same way in a few years passing after that I can create the analogical algorithm to typing the English-speaking people and other languages.

So follow me and get rich as Bill Gates ))

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Praise the lord yaroslav, savior of our poor souls.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

yes yaaroslav, that's right. you're the inspector gadget of socionics. WOWSERS

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You do realise that if you apply the scientific method it may indicate your results are not statistically significant?
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see how running science on the single positivist/negativist dichotomy immediately jumps to "Socionics is now science!" That's probably the least questionable of dichotomies, since it's heavily based on "Are you an optimist or a pessimist?" (No, I know they're not the same thing etc. etc. but you have to admit it's pretty close).

It's nice and all to get published (which I assume you plan on doing if you want it to be taken seriously), but I wouldn't jump to conclusions about anything (especially, as GuavaDrunk said, you might get a null.)

But I know Maritsa was really interested in putting together a science experiment sort of thing, so maybe you could work something out with her.

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    yes yaaroslav, that's right. you're the inspector gadget of socionics. WOWSERS

Your emotions are wrong. These emotions are right!

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And also these:
    ELECTRONIC SOCIONIC

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lul. Your emotions are wrong, Cpig. Take it from robots on this site.
    Last edited by Absurd; 07-25-2013 at 12:03 PM.