Thread: going to prison and government care

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default going to prison and government care

I've had this idea for awhile, tell me if you agree or what you think of it i want outside feedback on it...

do you think it's possible that people who are in prison on a subconscious level actually want to go to prison and be taken care of by the government? i mean yeah it's not really an ideal life and not even safe lmao but it can be a comfy alternative to facing some things in the real world and i wonder if the people who got caught did so intentionally. or am I just full of shit?

then i have this annoying hatred for some people because i think a lot of like really smart people just do bad things and always get away with it because they are too narcissistically manipulative, and they just avoid prison or anything externally bad happening to them anyway. I was watching this tv program and I wanted to throw something at the screen because the dude was telling me how just because he was a celebrity the cops let him go. what if you're this socially awkward loser ((a real one not the pretend faux thing the media does like 'im a loser' to get people to buy their dvds)) with no connections but you have a big heart and ur caught doing something wrong, they are going to have a field day with u as they get off on excercising their "authority" it makes me sick. *spits on everything*

and regardless, i dislike the very notion of prison. not saying i want people to go out all willynilly and hurt others but the entire system is just so stupid.

If somebody fucks me over I don't want them locked away every day i wanna look them in the eyes like a man and make them make amends in my own way. if they refuse, well i have ball gags for that.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truck View Post
    I've had this idea for awhile, tell me if you agree or what you think of it i want outside feedback on it...

do you think it's possible that people who are in prison on a subconscious level actually want to go to prison and be taken care of by the government? i mean yeah it's not really an ideal life and not even safe lmao but it can be a comfy alternative to facing some things in the real world and i wonder if the people who got caught did so intentionally. or am I just full of shit?

then i have this annoying hatred for some people because i think a lot of like really smart people just do bad things and always get away with it because they are too narcissistically manipulative, and they just avoid prison or anything externally bad happening to them anyway. I was watching this tv program and I wanted to throw something at the screen because the dude was telling me how just because he was a celebrity the cops let him go. what if you're this socially awkward loser ((a real one not the pretend faux thing the media does like 'im a loser' to get people to buy their dvds)) with no connections but you have a big heart and ur caught doing something wrong, they are going to have a field day with u as they get off on excercising their "authority" it makes me sick. *spits on everything*

and regardless, i dislike the very notion of prison. not saying i want people to go out all willynilly and hurt others but the entire system is just so stupid.

If somebody fucks me over I don't want them locked away every day i wanna look them in the eyes like a man and make them make amends in my own way. if they refuse, well i have ball gags for that.
    People use whatever skills or tools they have available to get away with stuff, whether it's the celebrity using their celebrity status, the thug using their physical strength, or the old person using their age to escape with a caution by the police.

If you don't have any skills or the skills don't apply to the situation, then yeah you are most likely screwed.

As for people wanting to go to prison, sure some of them.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a series called 30 Days hosted by the guy who did Super Size Me. One episode had him spending 30 days in prison. It was surprising to my daughter and I. The inmates spent their time doing nothing. They had no decisions to make, no temptations to resist, nothing to prep them for living on their own again with responsibilities, choices, temptations, free will, etc. Many of the guys were returners, having been in the system, erred out of it, and got put back in. After so many years of not working those mental/ethical muscles, they were metally/ethically flacid.

However, this particular prison had a sister site specifically for those who actually wanted to change. They were given opportunities to gain responsibilities, to help others, to make good decisions, and to learn from mistakes. This program would kick out anyone who didn,t put in the effort or weren't legitimately trying. It was far more strict on the inmates than the regular prison, but provided the chance for rehabilitation.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp