Threaded View

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type me?

Hi
    Sorry for my english
    I did socionics test and it says i am INTP. But i dont relate to the main points. I need people and i would be NOT able to live completely alone. I show my emotions, more than less. I dont critizise people, unless it is nessesarry, but even then, i dont feel comfortable doing this. Althrough i am skeptical.

Personality:
    - I am mostly intrested in: psychology, philosophy, biology, history, drawing, art (i love surrealism). Most of my time i spend reading (articles, books- whatever), watching documentaries. Also i like 'light' tech stuff (like tablets, phones, new stuff).
    - Procrastinator.
    - I can 'read' people well (that was noticed by other people)
    - All or nothing. Althrough i try to change that.
    - I tend to talk sarcastically and whitty.
    - Left handed (ftw personality)
    - A lot of face expressions.
    - Poor social skills. I think i have some kind of disorder, maybe mild s.a.d or schizoid. But i love company. I prefer talking in groups rather 1 to 1. Talking 1 to 1 is kind of stressful.
    - I am people oriented, but also i need effort to socialize.
    - 'Edgy'.
    - When drunk, i become a teddybear that starts to tell everybody how cool they are. And i dont dance even when i am drunk lol.
    - Around people i smile a lot.
    - Always in the clouds.
    - Sensitive to conflicts. Ah well and sensitive to everything that touches ME too.
    - Hate* fake people.
    - Said to appeal unique/ alienated/ wierd. When i ask why most answer like that 'you are unique in a good way. You just look like you are in the clouds and then baaam you tell something very insightful and fun. Oh ya people always remind me how childish i am.
    -

Work style:
    - Since i am still at school cant really tell. Buut i am impatient. I want to get things done faaast and usually succeed. I work fast. Tend to procrastinate a lot too. I am perfectionist at stuff i am responsible for/ intrested in. At other things i watch carelessly.

Health:
    - Lazy. I am even too lazy to make myself lunch. Mostly i eat packaged proccessed food because it is tasty and you dont need to waste time making it. I love food, really.
    - Low blood pressure. Oh well.

Spending:
    - I always look for good deals.
    - If i need to e.g shoes i will go to every store and find the best deal i like.
    - I try to save up, but i always fail.

Fashion:
    - I dont want to spend my money on clothes lol. My clothes are universal, dark. I love accessories and most of them are colorful so i dont look too dull.

Last edited by rubicube; 04-04-2013 at 05:13 PM.